Forum › Yuri crush discussion

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

I don't really think the
"this tag is meant particularly for non-yuri series"
part should be there.

It kind of states it as a fact, and there's a good amount of yuri series that can have this tag.

joined Jul 5, 2014

I don't really think the
part should be there.

It kind of states it as a fact, and there's a good amount of yuri series that can have this tag.

Yes, but those would also be tagged as Yuri to show this.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

I don't really think the
part should be there.

Hmm, would it be more acceptable to say, "this tag is meant particularly for series without a yuri tag"?

Not sure if your point relates to semantics or something else, so pardon if that's not what you meant.

I
joined May 21, 2014

Yuri crush tag sound like one side love yuri, but not necessarily the unrequited love one, it have chance to develop into yuri, maybe more like betwen yuri and subtext tag, imo.

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Hmm, would it be more acceptable to say, "this tag is meant particularly for series without a yuri tag"?

Not sure if your point relates to semantics or something else, so pardon if that's not what you meant.

I guess that sounds better, but it would be good to not mention that the series isn't yuri in the description of the tag at all.

last edited at Nov 27, 2014 11:56PM

%e5%b0%8f%e8%88%94
joined May 22, 2013

Laughs at that "bear print panties" part.

Art
joined Jan 31, 2013

Somewhere in the back of my mind, I always have this nagging feeling that Yuri crush tag actually means: Imma CRUSH yer YURI goggles tag, maybe it's because the language barrier.

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

Somewhere in the back of my mind, I always have this nagging feeling that Yuri crush tag actually means: Imma CRUSH yer YURI goggles tag, maybe it's because the language barrier.

Noooo! Anything but the yuri goggles!

Untitled%20(1)
joined Aug 24, 2016

Diet Yuri

A%20%20gallery_compress77
joined Jan 11, 2019

百合!

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I was surprised and intrigued to see not meant to be the same as one-sided crush, though. I thought that was what it meant.

To reply you must either login or sign up.