Forum › Transit Girls ENG SUB (J Drama)

Kkkk
joined Jan 21, 2014

I don't watch ongoing shit so now that it's complete I've made it to episode 4... Who wrote this? Who casted this? It's awful so far. Yuri is not an excuse for shit. The same garbage is released into the US like this too, the only reason anyone "likes" this is because people swarm when anything lgbt goes down in the movies. Am I going to have to wait 20 years for quality? This shit depresses me.

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Lol i just watch it for the sake of watching a yuri. But yes you're right. I think it's shit too. All the acting is so bad. There is no chemistry between them at all.

joined Oct 28, 2015

I thought this was pretty meh too.

Watch Lily Fever instead! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghbP2K-2w4M&list=PLdBvEUNP7RyeLcb8WCKDnRjOxqTW00fun It's way better.

Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

You know whats ever better than this show? Lily Fever. It's a korean webseries.

I thought this was pretty meh too.

Watch Lily Fever instead! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghbP2K-2w4M&list=PLdBvEUNP7RyeLcb8WCKDnRjOxqTW00fun It's way better

I saw your post right after I posted mine lol.

Just finished watching the first ep: the ending was indeed strange. She got all creepy-stare-y and kissed her.

last edited at Jan 14, 2016 12:39PM

Kkkk
joined Jan 21, 2014

I'm totally fine with a show that has 0 plot. At least have some good acting/directing/a tad bit of chemistry, anything! lol
I finally finished the show and it is just, just, well frankly it's nothing.

You know whats ever better than this show? Lily Fever. It's a korean webseries.

I really dislike Korean media 90% of the time, even though it's 70% of dramas I watch, but I'll give this a try. Is it sad that I give plus points to something when I hear "web series?" I'm usually more disappointed by them in the long run too. My mind sucks.

Edit: It's okayish so far, at least they don't kiss like they are clanking planks of wood together. At least it's making me giggle.
Then the ending happened. Wtf. lol

last edited at Jan 14, 2016 6:09PM

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

All things considered, I think it was pretty good. (I wasn't expecting that much, I think that's why I enjoyed it as much as I did)

joined Jun 18, 2015

I will forgive everything for the sake of Onee-sama's legs.

last edited at Jan 14, 2016 10:49PM

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

I watched episode 1 to 5 then skipped all the drama and finished with episode 8 lol. The finale was kinda cute. Acting was slightly improved. But overall it's still inadequate.

Girl%20friends-av
joined Jul 13, 2015

It's a very straightforward and predictable plot. With some cute moments. Overall it's pretty enjoyable and simple watch.

The narrative structure is really similar to the movie Love my Life, but somehow I preferred Transit Girls over Love my Life.

And, I dunno what you have against the acting. I'm not an expert on the subject, especially concerning the Japanese acting, but compared to the other few Japanese movies/drama that I saw until now, the acting was consistent with it.
Well, in fact I like that kind of acting, I think.

joined Feb 18, 2015

Yeah, I thought that was pretty obvious. Based on the naked girls nearly kissing on every piece of advertisement.

^girls kissing commonly used as het hentai magazine cover...

But not for TV dramas... This is actually on broadcast TV, not some sort of AV...

joined Jan 17, 2014

So..... How come when I pressed on the Dramanice.us link, it gave me a serving notice or something.

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

I think that the actress who played Sayuri was all right, especially with ...everything. Writing, plot, whatever, but most of all being across from... OMG. That tall chick had me holding in laughter the entire time. I'm like, "Why do you always look like you're about to cry? Do you do happy? Ever...?".

The world's still chipping away at the heteronormative majority view, so it still helps. Although I definitely had to cover my eyes and cringe often, I think the lead tried and I enjoyed a number of the interactions between the three girls, Sayuri and her two school mates.

To reply you must either login or sign up.