Forum › Love Steal discussion

Fp
joined Apr 29, 2014

I dont get it

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

I kind of hope this gets a continuation ..

Sooo.... That senpai's only an object to claim from that first-gets-first- game between those two WEIRD friends... I see why Azusa tempted senpai to cheat on her gf with her 'cuz DAMN that gf only got together with that senpai 'cuz she knew her friend liked her first!! I'd KILL that STEALING HOE if she were my friend! O_o....XD

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Okey... I think I get it now..

1°- Azusa fell in love with sempai (Miyu)
2°- Kanami always takes the things that Azusa likes (maybe she has a crush on Azusa but this is it's her weird way to show her love), so when she heard Azusa say that she loved sempai, Kanami takes sempai and becomes her girlfriend just to make Azusa angry.
3°- Azusa is reeeeeeeeeeeeeeally pissed off of always having Kanami steal her things and bothering her, and she knows that Kanami doesn't love sempai but it's just with her for the hell of it, so she lures sempai with sex and all and later she "threaten" her so that they continue their relationship (it's not threating really since the sempai likes it, but so that sempai doesn't feel guilthy they work out their relationship like that).

So... the one in the wrong, the bitch, is definetely Kanami... because Azusa was in love with sempai but Kanami, who was supposed to be her BEST FRIEND, stole her away. Maybe Kanami is in love with Azusa but has this strange, yandere way to show her love?

last edited at Dec 25, 2015 11:18PM

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

I love NTR but the story for this was kind of ????? LOL

also poor senpai haha

joined Jan 19, 2015

Can someone explain pls

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Can someone explain pls

Need a chart?

joined Jul 8, 2013

What's with all of these one shot yuri series that don't really have endings and just kinda feel half done? I feel like its been more common than usual lately or is that just me?

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

When I first read this I was like "Woa why the hell is this so dark and fucked up?!?!?"
And then I noticed its yui7 and I'm like "Oh... should have expected that..."

Aki
joined May 22, 2014

Oookay, so... When's the threesome gonna start? :B

Stroke_it
joined Aug 1, 2014

As usual with Yui7 mangas, I have no idea what's going on.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

It's easy. It's a triangle. With fucked up characters. Every single one.

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

A delicious play between two fuckep up ladies and their senpai who doesn't mind the attention.

Not much NTR, I like it

joined Apr 25, 2013

Not NTR
NTR would end with the cuckhold crying in the fetal position, not plotting revenge.

Top%20tier
joined May 13, 2015

hmmm

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

Not NTR
NTR would end with the cuckhold crying in the fetal position, not plotting revenge.

i beg to differ and offer this as a reason why it should be considered NTR. remember on page 15 how the "rat", Azusa, slides to the ground. it's not quite the cuckhold in a fetal position, but it definitely looks like a sign of resignation and frustration. then again, should we even consider Azusa a cuckhold since she was never with Miyuki in the first place? but if we do, then NTR is when someone's love (generalized for this situation) is taken away by a rival usually through means of cheating. the cuckhold is powerless to stop the situation and reduced to a jilted lover. as a result of being rejected that person may feel frustration, anger, or justification because of their inadequacy. So if we apply that generalized definition to Azusa then the story leading up to page 15 fits this definition of NTR. Why? Because Miyuki was Azusa's object of affection. Kanami "stole" Azusa's opportunity to confess her love to Miyuki. Kanami repeatedly takes Azusa's things with Miyuki just being one of those things. Azusa overhears a private conversation btw Kanami and Miyuki and in her frustration hits the wall(?) because Kanami is one step ahead and she, Azusa, is powerless to do anything [i'm kinda ad libbing here]. That sounds like a NTR situation, and if not, why? (being sincere here as i may not fully understand the definition of NTR)

now what i do find interesting is how Azusa's attitude changes on the next page. is this why you say the story should not be considered NTR? anyhoo, it's like a switch was flipped on inside her which makes me think that the last page really makes the perfect setup for another story featuring these three. not holding my breathe, but i hope one is written.

edit: i did not want to accidentally piss someone off, so i went back and cleaned up the comment.

last edited at Dec 27, 2015 12:33AM

Yeecon
joined Feb 6, 2013

Meh to the morality neighsayers-- high school romances are always silly, dirty and temporary. Just part of growing up. These girls will probably laugh at how intensely they all felt in 20 years.

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

I feel... confused

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

I feel... confused

some days it's like that.

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

Wow wut

Screen%20shot%202015-01-02%20at%2011.59.56%20pm
joined Jun 4, 2015

i love this shit. more messy queers pls

joined Sep 7, 2021

Yeh, I don't get this one at all. XD

To reply you must either login or sign up.