Forum › The Curious Pair discussion

joined Aug 9, 2013

Seeing all these purityfags shitposting allover this show makes me rage inside.
Like come on, people! Are you seriously putting so much value over a girl's hymen that you cannot see how well-done the ending was?!

That "My 71%" was solid gold I tell you!

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

Like come on, people! Are you seriously putting so much value over a girl's hymen that you cannot see how well-done the ending was?!

Exactly. People hated it too much coz of the het incest and the kidnap thingy that happened and they didn't care how it ended. But for me, I really do like this. Everybody has their own cup of tea, we can't force them to sip ours. XD

And I actually forgot now if she did do it with her brother since Kii-chan interrupted.xD I must rewatch this.

Untitled2
joined Dec 24, 2013

I honestly didn't realize that plot point bothered people so much. Sure I didn't like it but it was such a non-issue for me that I completely forgot about it till it was brought up here. Wow. What makes them hate this series is the 20 second heterosexual incest scene that we barely even saw, but let's totally gloss over the actual kidnap and rape between the main pairing and the fact that they teleported off onto some remote planet in the universe with no hope of returning because "YAY YURI <3".

I'm now realizing how prudish yuri fans are. A bunch of them raged over the sandmen scene in Valkyrie Drive Mermaid that lasted about 15 seconds. Of all the trashy things that happen in that anime, the sandmen scene was what rustled their jimmies because it wasn't girl on girl. facepalm

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

StarKnight

I honestly didn't realize that plot point bothered people so much. Sure I didn't like it but it was such a non-issue for me that I completely forgot about it till it was brought up here. Wow. What makes them hate this series is the 20 second heterosexual incest scene that we barely even saw, but let's totally gloss over the actual kidnap and rape between the main pairing and the fact that they teleported off onto some remote planet in the universe with no hope of returning because "YAY YURI <3".

I'm now realizing how prudish yuri fans are. A bunch of them raged over the sandmen scene in Valkyrie Drive Mermaid that lasted about 15 seconds. Of all the trashy things that happen in that anime, the sandmen scene was what rustled their jimmies because it wasn't girl on girl. facepalm

I agree so much with it.

joined Jun 12, 2015

Sure I didn't like it but it was such a non-issue for me that I completely forgot about it till it was brought up here. Wow. What makes them hate this series is the 20 second heterosexual incest scene that we barely even saw, but let's totally gloss over the actual kidnap and rape between the main pairing and the fact that they teleported off onto some remote planet in the universe with no hope of returning because "YAY YURI <3".

Wait, what? People didn't like not just that but the entire second ova. The incest, the pseudo-rape and the teleportation. All of it was stupid.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

h3x

Sure I didn't like it but it was such a non-issue for me that I completely forgot about it till it was brought up here. Wow. What makes them hate this series is the 20 second heterosexual incest scene that we barely even saw, but let's totally gloss over the actual kidnap and rape between the main pairing and the fact that they teleported off onto some remote planet in the universe with no hope of returning because "YAY YURI <3".

Wait, what? People didn't like not just that but the entire second ova. The incest, the pseudo-rape and the teleportation. All of it was stupid.

Incest didn't bother me since it was explained, then she knew she betrayed her gf, so all she could hope for, was forcing to have last hot sex with her and then disappearing from her life. And as we know, not explaining anything to your esper gf is a terrible idea (not trying to explain in general) and that teleportation thing was my favorite scene. Seriously I loved that OVA, why people give it so much shit for no good reason? Just cos her dying brother lost his mind a little?

last edited at Dec 12, 2015 3:30PM

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

h3x

Incest didn't bother me since it was explained, then she knew she betrayed her gf, so all she could hope for, was forcing to have last hot sex with her and then disappearing from her life. And as we know, not explaining anything to your esper gf is a terrible idea (not trying to explain in general) and that teleportation thing was my favorite scene. Seriously I loved that OVA, why people give it so much shit for no good reason? Just cos her dying brother lost his mind a little?

Same, I thought the ending was GREAT. I really liked the ovas, it really got to me. Like, even if you didnt like the plot and all, you have to admit that watching it does get to you, gives you feels and all.
The ending was really touching, with the music and all. Rewatched like 3-4 times (skipping the first eps ending but still)

joined Dec 12, 2013

Ahahahaahhaahah loved the end page !

joined Oct 30, 2015

It would've been so cute if the 2 little kids did it together.. They'd be cute >/////< Fyi, I'm a Pedo person.... Kyaa~ I can just imagine them doing it improperly... Kyahahahahahaha!! Whew.. Calm down.. I won't go wild... Q

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

The Curious Pair by Naoya Ishikawa has a minor error in pg 5, it was fixed
http://gumiislife.wix.com/hikikomorihonyaku#!kuttsukiboshi-doujins/e2hef

4dcd5e922a6b20d034126d7ff75583f91490791092_large
joined Jan 18, 2016

I didn't like the plot twist what-so-ever. It was so unnecessary...
I hope these aren't based off of the anime, cause it would be hard to read these knowing that there was that whole thing with blondie having sex with her own brother.
I'm not saying that incest ruined the show. It was just unnecessary and random for me.

last edited at May 8, 2016 8:17AM

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Prince_Anime posted:

I hope these aren't based off of the anime

Anime was first and doujins are based on it. They both are made by the same person and are canon. And they were forced to do the forced sex thing because of executive meddling. So now they are trying their best with erasing bad taste with doujins.

last edited at May 8, 2016 3:34PM

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

It would've been so cute if the 2 little kids did it together.. They'd be cute >/////< Fyi, I'm a Pedo person.... Kyaa~ I can just imagine them doing it improperly... Kyahahahahahaha!! Whew.. Calm down.. I won't go wild... Q

Profile_picture_by_theyurireviewer-d5lqbnw_(4)
joined Mar 24, 2013

It was indeed a terrible plot twist, but don't forget that rather than cheating, it's more like you find that out that the piece of shit brother emotionally manipulated his younger sister into sleeping with him. It was a one time thing. You're gonna have to see the bigger picture here. She didn't WANT to sleep with him, and she very well was aware that she couldn't maintain her happy relationship if she did, but he was dying and she did it for his sake. She chose her shit brother's happiness over her own

Besides the plot twist, I enjoyed this couple.

Exactly.

To reply you must either login or sign up.