Forum › Half Moon, Ephemeral and Eternal discussion

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

not again..

K
joined Oct 12, 2014

What a tragic ending for her :< Kanashii

joined Aug 4, 2014

Whoa, that's some high level douchebaggery on girlfriends' side. She deserves a punch in the face, if you ask me. And of course she's a dick lover in the end, because why the hell not?

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

Boooooo

Shitsurakuen3avatar
joined Jul 29, 2014

Is it just me, or has yuri lately been VERY angsty, full of drama and with bad endings? Sure seems that way to me...

It always was like that. Rather we were lucky to get some nice, fluffy and with good endings recently.

Because of course she found a boyfriend instead of getting a new girlfriend.

Just wanted to say that.

Well, that wouldn't have been as dramatic, would it? Because her getting a new girlfriend wouldn't have hit as hard (at least for me...)

Sure new bf strikes harder than new gf, but mostly because with new gf, it would be just "i wasn't good enough for her?" with new bf, you got also entire "was she serious about me? did she even love me? maybe she wasn't lesbian after all" stuff, that adds way more to the news. I honestly think you think that way only because of those unconscious (or conscious) implications that we learned to add when hearing that one of girls broke the relationship because of the bf. It just has inherently more drama and I don't think that is a good thing, because it as well always make us naturally think of the other girl as a bad person, whatever her choice was justified or not.

It's because we as outsiders end up focusing more on the act of break up in itself, when the final axe comes down. Really what made her a "bad person" was not being outright about wanting to date someone else. I mean Sachiko obviously still felt like their relationship stood a chance. My experience from long distance tells me that being honest about your faith in the relationship is basically everything once you loose that faith it's over. But life never goes on pause really.

1924893_10202788342174381_69187846677337107_n
joined Dec 11, 2014

Is it just me, or has yuri lately been VERY angsty, full of drama and with bad endings? Sure seems that way to me...

It always was like that. Rather we were lucky to get some nice, fluffy and with good endings recently.

Because of course she found a boyfriend instead of getting a new girlfriend.

Just wanted to say that.

Well, that wouldn't have been as dramatic, would it? Because her getting a new girlfriend wouldn't have hit as hard (at least for me...)

Sure new bf strikes harder than new gf, but mostly because with new gf, it would be just "i wasn't good enough for her?" with new bf, you got also entire "was she serious about me? did she even love me? maybe she wasn't lesbian after all" stuff, that adds way more to the news. I honestly think you think that way only because of those unconscious (or conscious) implications that we learned to add when hearing that one of girls broke the relationship because of the bf. It just has inherently more drama and I don't think that is a good thing, because it as well always make us naturally think of the other girl as a bad person, whatever her choice was justified or not.

It's because we as outsiders end up focusing more on the act of break up in itself, when the final axe comes down. Really what made her a "bad person" was not being outright about wanting to date someone else. I mean Sachiko obviously still felt like their relationship stood a chance. My experience from long distance tells me that being honest about your faith in the relationship is basically everything once you loose that faith it's over. But life never goes on pause really.

Cute fluffy yuri, while giving us fans the blissful joy of getting happy endings, it's almost always so unreal to the point of being ridiculous, and I can't take it seriously. On the other hand, the angsty story kind would break my heart, and I wouldn't forget them.

Also, it is indeed true that long-distance relationship needs absolute faith to keep the love going, but people are such lonely creatures they tend to fall apart very quickly when they fail to give/ receive any attention. That's why it absolutely sucks and that's also why this story feels real.

joined Apr 25, 2017

Never in my life have i spat so hard and loud as when i heard that she got a boyfriend. What a bitch...

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

:(

Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

A long distance relationship is hard mainly when one of them don't truly love the other. Sad story :( but I think it was a happy ending because it is better break now than later. A true love would win against distance but this wasn't.

To reply you must either login or sign up.