Forum › Mentality discussion

Is it just me or did anyone else just get turned on . <3

You are totally not the only one. ♥

Oh gahd that was hot, if only it were that simple irl

It may seem unbelievable, but this can and does happen. Probably too frequently.

last edited at Nov 22, 2015 6:48PM

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

You are totally not the only one. ♥ It being just the dudes imagination was... unwanted and very off putting.

Girl's imagination. The dude had one eye covered.

Girl's imagination. The dude had one eye covered.

Yeah, just never mind that.

Promo-facebook-facebook%20profile%20picture
joined May 24, 2014

Man, I have this vivid imagination and I often get lost in daydreams like hers too!
But unlike her, I don't get such a happy end, ugh I'm jealous of a fictional character xD
It sucks when you're a lesbian but girls you flirt with think you're just being nice because you look so straight.. Lol

Tell me about it -_-

Or they're straight/not interested and they're trying to let you down nicely

Could be that too xD lmao

But I, I... wait, there are straight girls out there? You mean they're not all secretely gay? XD
Aaaaaaand that's why I daydream so much.

last edited at Nov 22, 2015 6:59PM

Img_1317
joined Jan 19, 2015

pervy giggling thank you.

Gorgeous%20ruka
joined Jan 13, 2014

Wow, my imagination's running wild now.

Capture
joined Mar 9, 2013

Wow, my imagination's running wild now.

You're not the only one.

Ss%20(2015-04-13%20at%2009.21.14)
joined May 4, 2015

Holy molly. This was great. O/////O

Img_20150911_005715
joined Sep 10, 2015

Panty%20from%20p.s.w.g
joined Jul 10, 2015

In other words, a wet day dream. C'mon, lol. Everyone got one of those some times..

that's every day of my life...

My_dork__by_vnixxir-d72u531
joined Jun 21, 2013

Rofl yeah that sounds about right.

last edited at Nov 23, 2015 12:31AM

joined Jan 8, 2014

Wow...and Yum! Beautiful as usual Ratana ^_^ ... I wonder how long it took to draw the eyes!?? I liked the story alot too(sure because of the yuri action) but also the super cool spin/twist to it......did I mention the yummy-ness ? ;)

Panty%20from%20p.s.w.g
joined Jul 10, 2015

Man, I have this vivid imagination and I often get lost in daydreams like hers too!
But unlike her, I don't get such a happy end, ugh I'm jealous of a fictional character xD
It sucks when you're a lesbian but girls you flirt with think you're just being nice because you look so straight.. Lol

I know the feeling...

Images
joined Sep 19, 2015

what?! thats it?!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

Tmp_11996-nanofate-3-11937795520
joined Dec 6, 2013

Hotness! >\< Love her artwork ^^

Top%20tier
joined May 13, 2015

nice nice

Mayuri_icon
joined Jun 24, 2015

Ikr. Like you're trying to flirt with her and she just goes "aww thnx u too". No, homo intended dammit.

Tumblr_mqsgcvuolq1s1l3cpo1_500
joined Jul 12, 2012

Who else here thought that this had a Nanzaki Iku feel to it? xD raised my hand Like holy crap at first I thought I was reading from Nanzaki, but the style isn't 100% the same art so when I checked the name and saw 'Ratana' I was pretty impressed by the art. It's not the same art, but it's closely similar and I like it. Great story also!

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Oh.. Totally XD

The way she dominated her was exquisite , and gave me a little thrill <3 Makes me want to me want to be dominated at least once .

So, you usually dominate? :D

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

ok, thin plump lips? seriously?! that doesn't make sense >.<

Shingeki.no.kyojin.full.1508027
joined Aug 20, 2013

Favorited! This is definitely one my favorites :)

Kokoko
joined Mar 14, 2014

What a twist, it'd more interesting if it's BeeMel instead of MelBee. Hehehehehe...

Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

Holy shit! XD this is awesome! Gotta love the author for making this things!

joined Jan 4, 2014

Ikr. Like you're trying to flirt with her and she just goes "aww thnx u too". No, homo intended dammit.

One of the reasons why I try to wear at least one cliché accessory... Not that they ever notice. grmpf

Promo-facebook-facebook%20profile%20picture
joined May 24, 2014

One of the reasons why I try to wear at least one cliché accessory... Not that they ever notice. grmpf

Oh, teach me master! What's a good cliché lesbian accessory?
Other than draping myself in a rainbow flag of course. ^^'

To reply you must either login or sign up.