Forum › Fluttering Feelings [SPOILER THREAD]

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

^he's wrong though. she's already starting to
look at a certain someone the way she probably used to
look at him.

To be honest I don't want No-rae to look at Seol-A the same way she used to look at him. I mean, every relationship is different and if you like someone more than your previous relationship, (which I think we all want for her to like Seol-A more) there is always a difference. People outgrow previous relationships, and if they were still fitting, they would probably date again
But maybe that's just my personal taste

last edited at Nov 9, 2015 12:25PM

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

@ halmoni

For this part...

From your translation:

No-rae: Oh...he's...

But what does it say in the bottom panel?

Thanks as always!

Oh shiz sorry I missed that. It says "peek".

Or yeah glance can also work

last edited at Nov 9, 2015 12:52PM

romantic_reader
joined Jul 30, 2015

Busy this time ;_; Just two words:

Many thanks to halmoni for the translations, thatanon for typesetting, anonymous for always finding beautiful fan arts and helping out, taeyeonlikesgirls for translating Ssamba’s blog post about her trip to Comico Japan, and to all of you guys for sharing your thoughts on Fluttering Feelings!

I liked this chapter. It seems that Ssamba is setting something up for the future (a part-time job for the two of them? A close-up of No-rae’s past relationship?). It's getting more and more exciting. Can’t wait for next week’s release!

thatanon:

yesnal namjachinguya (old male friend)

really no-rae, reaaaalllyyy?

I’ve got a question. How do I get the phonetic transcription of a Korean sentence from a picture like you did, since I can’t read a Korean character, and I can’t copy-paste the text either?

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

romantic_reader:
You take a screen shot of the panel that u want translated on your phone or tablet, then open the Google Translate app, choose Korean to English then press on that Camera button, choose the screenshot, it will scan for Korean words and translate for you

It's mostly never accurate lol

last edited at Nov 9, 2015 1:13PM

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

MacySan:

Now I want No-Rae to confess to Seol-A first. Because, we know how Seol-A feels for her right now, but No-Rae still seems unsure. And for a relationship it takes two. Seol-A can't start running behind No-Rae all the time, No-Rae needs to act too.

I agree with you. We've been seeing Seol-a trying so much. It cannot be a one way street there.

How I see it, is No-Rae was thinking of her past with her ex and maybe she was comparing it to her new situation now. She has changed and probably matured and maybe we'll get to see how her feelings for this guy are now ddifferent.

I myself dont think she was comparing though. She was merely reminiscing of the good old times.

You know, the person you always thought was your "one", after you grow up you realise they were not. So that to me would be the best progress.

Yup yup

I want to see No-Rae taking action for once, and maybe that ex arc will push her to start behaving differently towards Seol-A and her problems.
Maybe her ex would become this catalyst, just like yu-Ji was for Seol-A

Yes. Let's hope for a good development.

last edited at Nov 9, 2015 1:19PM

romantic_reader
joined Jul 30, 2015

ieeheh:

You take a screen shot of the panel that u want translated on your phone or tablet, then open the Google Translate app, choose Korean to English then press on that Camera button, choose the screenshot, it will scan for Korean words and translate for you

It's mostly never accurate lol

Thank you! grabs the smartphone

Port
joined Jan 23, 2015

romantic_reader, i read hangul, but i dont understand the language, at all, lol
so for me, i learned to read hangul from here, http://www.ryanestrada.com/learntoreadkoreanin15minutes/,
then write it in roman alphabet, retype it in hangul with this, http://www.lexilogos.com/keyboard/korean.htm
then finally, input the hangul transliteration to google translate

yes it seems like a lot of work (it is lol), but knowing how to read hangul in itself is worth it for me
just thought i'd share this with you all :)

last edited at Nov 9, 2015 1:57PM

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

thatanon:
Woa, what motivated you to learn to read Hangul?

Port
joined Jan 23, 2015

ieeheh
this very webtoon we love lol, still, learning the language itself is the actual goal but korean is difficult :(

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

Hmm.. interesting... so far we all believed No-rae really loved Sung-Pyo a lot but having this chapter in mind... I wonder if she actually really did. Could it be that she just went with the flow? Like, "Yeah, he's a nice tall guy, he seems to love me, so I should be fine" kind of thing? Like perhaps she was strongly convinced that she'll definitely fall in love with him? And could it be that she was crushed when they parted ways not because they broke up but because she realised her calm dream world where she's falling in love with a nice guy and everything's fine suddenly got destroyed?
I guess I'm just seeing things and trying to adjust the story to my liking, but I don't know, somehow those last pages felt fishy. It felt like No-rae didn't really love her ex, but got kissed and went for it, in a tolerant, no fighting way how her brother described in chapter 34. Could it be that Seol-a is really the first one whom No-rae sincerely loves?

As much as I'd love it to be true, I don't think so. I think Norae did honestly like him a lot, but he did something that broke her trust as well.

Yes. Between norae and her ex boyfriend must have happened something big to break, seemed both genuinely in love.

That image, if I remember correctly, is from the chapter 25, isn't it? The full quote is a bit different though:

Ji-hwan: And I'm confident I can make you love me too.
No-rae: ...Really?
No-rae: Can you really do that?
Ji-hwan: ....
No-rae: Promises shouldn't be taken lightly. No matter how small it is, there's no promise that I don't take seriously. Because you can never predict human nature.
No-rae: A feeling that you're going to fall in love...I once believed in those feelings too.
No-rae: I had an exceptionally strong feeling.
No-rae: But...it all ridiculously crumbled in one moment. My feelings, my trust.

So I thought that I may have misinterpreted everything myself in the past and what No-rae actually said in chapter 25 was that she thought she could fall in love with her ex, but she couldn't.

Anyway, scratch all that because after reading the chapter scanlated I realised I misjudged the flashback scene and they actually did look quite lovey-dovey there. At first I thought that was their first kiss or something, but now I realise it's just been one of the many evenings spent together.

So speaking about that quote from the chapter 25, could it be that No-rae blames herself for being unable to make Sung-Pyo fall in love with her? Could it be that she believes that she's never put enough effort to make her own feelings reach the other person in all their shining? If that's the case and Seol-a really has changed No-rae a bit, we may actually see No-rae... confessing? Well, that's probably too much to ask for, but she may make some steps towards that, especially if Seol-a keeps on pestering her with questions about the ex.

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

She actually seems a bit closed off to Sung-pyo, making me wonder if he'd failed to get beyond all of her barriers in the past. Sung-pyo and No-rae really seem like birds of a failure, and I wonder if that meant he was too easy going to try for that

I totally agree. Nice catch

I meant feather (not fail)... (>. < )

That image, if I remember correctly, is from the chapter 25, isn't it? The full quote is a bit different though:

Ji-hwan: And I'm confident I can make you love me too.
No-rae: ...Really?
No-rae: Can you really do that?
Ji-hwan: ....
No-rae: Promises shouldn't be taken lightly. No matter how small it is, there's no promise that I don't take seriously. Because you can never predict human nature.
No-rae: A feeling that you're going to fall in love...I once believed in those feelings too.
No-rae: I had an exceptionally strong feeling.
No-rae: But...it all ridiculously crumbled in one moment. My feelings, my trust.

So I thought that I may have misinterpreted everything myself in the past and what No-rae actually said in chapter 25 was that she thought she could fall in love with her ex, but she couldn't.

Anyway, scratch all that because after reading the chapter scanlated I realised I misjudged the flashback scene and they actually did look quite lovey-dovey there. At first I thought that was their first kiss or something, but now I realise it's just been one of the many evenings spent together.

So speaking about that quote from the chapter 25, could it be that No-rae blames herself for being unable to make Sung-Pyo fall in love with her? Could it be that she believes that she's never put enough effort to make her own feelings reach the other person in all their shining? If that's the case and Seol-a really has changed No-rae a bit, we may actually see No-rae... confessing? Well, that's probably too much to ask for, but she may make some steps towards that, especially if Seol-a keeps on pestering her with questions about the ex.

Nice find!

I actually find the scene a bit less love-filled taking No-rae's personality into account. She's the easy going type. She reminds me of someone for whom I cared deeply. Nice, happy, easy to be around, great listener... They seem perfectly happy but still months later you're like "I still only seem to know the surface of this person". It's easy to misinterpret or over??interpret that sort of person's receptiveness.

I've actually been fascinated with the similarities between No-rae and that person... >_>_

I really do think Sung-pyo sees the "same No-rae" and seeking out the No-rae beyond the surface is what Seol-a may be achieving that no one else has yet to do (romantically). I'd expect few of her friends have seen past the surface... (not that we know of No-rae having many... :?)

It would be interesting..., if even her friends were mistakenness in their "steamy" interpretation of the romance. The dream couple didn't work out...and No-rae didn't care as much as she thought she should?? Ha-ha. I'm just going to start making up random stuff. I can't wait to see where this is going. (Just look at all the discussion this chapter has stimulated. This is awesome!! \o/)

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

thatanon:

this very webtoon we love lol, still, learning the language itself is the actual goal but korean is difficult :(

Woa, I'm impressed and inspired. I'm already a half assed bilingual. I don't know if I can add another language.

last edited at Nov 9, 2015 10:29PM

joined Jan 31, 2015

ieeheh:

thatanon:

this very webtoon we love lol [...]

Same reason here.
FF <3

ieeheh:

Woa, I'm impressed and inspired. I'm already a half assed bilingual. I don't know if I can add another language.

I won't say anything about the rest of the language (mainly because I don't know much about it <<; ) but I will say this about the Korean writing system...

Disclaimer: This is just my opinion. And not necessarily all accurate. :3

IMO, the Korean writing system is quite simple. Not to take away anything from non-Korean people who've learned it. (Because learning a writing system/language that isn't your native tongue is never "easy".)

But for those who have learned or have ever attempted to learn the Japanese writing system, you may find that Korean hangul is far simpler in comparison.

This is because Japanese kana decided to have a different character for each vowel+consonant combination... and then, oh, just for the heck of it, why not double it? 8D
46 hiragana + 46 katakana = 92 kana characters. Plus the dakuten and handakuten, which for a subset of the kana changes the sounds. Plus the "combinations" with ya, yu, yo. And v for loanwords. And miscellaneous stuff like shi + small e = she for loanwords.

Korean hangul is more like Western alphabets in that it has jamo, which are essentially separate letters representing consonants and vowels -- like the Roman alphabet, basically. Then for all sounds, you just combine these jamo to form any sounds.
19 consonants and 6 basic vowels = 25 base jamo. Plus 5 "combined" vowels (made up from those basic vowels). There are a few more things, like the w and y glides. But everything is based on those 25 letters.

As a result, for myself personally, it was way faster to learn the Korean writing system than the Japanese writing system. And heck, for Japanese, I only learned kana; I didn't enter the black hole that is kanji, from whence there is no return. :o But for Korean, once you master hangul, you're pretty much all set. There isn't a set of 2000 additional characters to memorize.

... Now it's a good thing that Korean has a simpler writing system, because the phonology/set of sounds itself is far more complex than Japanese. Way more combinations of sounds that are possible. Sound changes for certain combinations of consonants. Consonant clusters. Consonant endings. Consonants pronounced differently when they're at the end. (Like "yesnal" actually being "yetnal", as mentioned a few pages back.)

... ... But at least it has fewer characters. :3

(This ended up as a mini wall of text... Shouldn't ever talk about languages. >>; )

last edited at Nov 10, 2015 3:38AM

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

Fixing the past via TIEM TRAVEL:

the eyeliner LOLOL

Consonants pronounced differently when they're at the end. (Like "yesnal" actually being "yetnal", as mentioned a few pages back.)

I had no idea where "yesnal" came from until I thought about it from a foreigner's point of view with ㅅrepresenting the "s" sound in many cases when it isn't an end consonant.

joined Jul 30, 2015

anonymous:

Source:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10208013672448873
https://scontent-yyz1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/12191970_10208013672448873_5921406631283314830_n.jpg?oh=bca8247e16ae0816a6e6f1b9724f93b0&oe=56B432CB
From the Chapter 50 post on the FF Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/FlutteringFeelings/posts/1639725142943124

«Oh, Seol-a, what big shoulders you have!»
«All the better to hug you with!»

thatanon:

romantic_reader, i read hangul, but i dont understand the language, at all, lol
so for me, i learned to read hangul from here, http://www.ryanestrada.com/learntoreadkoreanin15minutes/,
then write it in roman alphabet, retype it in hangul with this, http://www.lexilogos.com/keyboard/korean.htm
then finally, input the hangul transliteration to google translate

yes it seems like a lot of work (it is lol), but knowing how to read hangul in itself is worth it for me
just thought i'd share this with you all :)

Thank you very much for sharing your personal experience with us. To tell you the truth, I find it curious to be able to read hangul without understanding the language. Maybe it’s because I studied Japanese language and in my opinion it’s impossibile to separate the reading from the understanding of a character. Let’s take, for example, the kanji 見. If you can read it, you know it’s likely related to the verb “to see” 見る. I hope I explained myself well. This is just my opinion anyway.

ieeheh:

thatanon:
this very webtoon we love lol [...]

I’d like to be able to understand Korean language as well! It’s all Fluttering Feelings’ fault lol But I think I can’t even afford trying it since I’m really busy lately ;_;

anonymous:

Same reason here.
FF <3
[...]
I won't say anything about the rest of the language (mainly because I don't know much about it <<; ) but I will say this about the Korean writing system...

Disclaimer: This is just my opinion. And not necessarily all accurate. :3
[...]

Thanks a lot for your wall of text anonymous! The more I know about Korean language and culture the more I am happy :)

last edited at Nov 11, 2015 12:20PM

joined Jan 31, 2015

anonymous:

halmoni:

the eyeliner LOLOL

romantic_reader:

«Oh, Seol-a, what big shoulders you have!»
«All the better to hug you with!»

... The sad part is, 100% serious, I didn't even realize that it was actually Sung-Pyo with the hair, brows and lashes drawn on.

I thought that it was a Seol-a that was Photoshopped in from some other chapter scene. >>;;

halmoni:

Consonants pronounced differently when they're at the end. (Like "yesnal" actually being "yetnal", as mentioned a few pages back.)

I had no idea where "yesnal" came from until I thought about it from a foreigner's point of view with ㅅrepresenting the "s" sound in many cases when it isn't an end consonant.

Damn Korean language. Letters not always pronounced the same, the hell?! That makes no goddamn sense! lol English

romantic_reader:

I’d like to be able to understand Korean language as well! It’s all Fluttering Feelings’ fault lol But I think I can’t even afford trying it since I’m really busy lately ;_;

[...]
Thanks a lot for your wall of text anonymous! The more I know about Korean language and culture the more I am happy :)

No prob. :3
... Though honestly, I'm really not the best person to be "informing" people about the language. xD

BTW, just a thought... Though you may not have the time to learn the language itself (since any serious attempt at learning, really learning a language does indeed take years and lots of time and dedication), if you so wish, you really could learn the writing system, likely in just a few days.

Personally, I kinda learned it just for fun. And well, now, I can read the character names, look up some words (being able to retype it, whether in hangul or romanized) and can also recognize some English loanwords. Of course, it's up to you to see if this would be worth doing, but honestly, learning hangul is not a "huge time investment" (like learning the full language would be).

last edited at Nov 12, 2015 2:05AM

joined Jul 30, 2015

anonymous:

No prob. :3
... Though honestly, I'm really not the best person to be "informing" people about the language. xD

BTW, just a thought... Though you may not have the time to learn the language itself (since any serious attempt at learning, really learning a language does indeed take years and lots of time and dedication), if you so wish, you really could learn the writing system, likely in just a few days.

Personally, I kinda learned it just for fun. And well, now, I can read the character names, look up some words (being able to retype it, whether in hangul or romanized) and can also recognize some English loanwords. Of course, it's up to you to see if this would be worth doing, but honestly, learning hangul is not a "huge time investment" (like learning the full language would be).

I see... I think I'll give it a try then. Thanks again! :3

last edited at Nov 12, 2015 1:50PM

Black-and-white-ed-sheeran-performance-favim.com-1975182
joined Aug 17, 2015

The new chapter's going to come out tomorrow. Who's excited? :) Guessing time!

I think No-Rae really loved Sung-pyo but he did not reciprocate in the same level. Poor No-Rae :( Maybe when Sung-pyo enlisted himself in the military he wanted some time alone to focus on what he really felt for No-Rae that's why he broke it off with her instead of maintaining their relationship. Only to realize in the end that he really did love No-Rae and he wants to get back together.

Props for Seol-A for acting quickly. I'm guessing she wants to bag No-Rae before Sung-pyo comes back next semester. I really like aggresive Seol-A. Hope there will be a surprise chapter a day early. LOL.

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

The new chapter's going to come out tomorrow. Who's excited? :) Guessing time!

I think No-Rae really loved Sung-pyo but he did not reciprocate in the same level. Poor No-Rae :( Maybe when Sung-pyo enlisted himself in the military he wanted some time alone to focus on what he really felt for No-Rae that's why he broke it off with her instead of maintaining their relationship. Only to realize in the end that he really did love No-Rae and he wants to get back together.

Props for Seol-A for acting quickly. I'm guessing she wants to bag No-Rae before Sung-pyo comes back next semester. I really like aggresive Seol-A. Hope there will be a surprise chapter a day early. LOL.

Could be it too. But Sung-Pyo seemed quite in love with No-Rae. Both in the flashback and even now he was always looking at her with heart eyes. So that doesn't add up if he was the type to feel scared by emotions and run away. But who knows...I think Ssamba might be playing a trick here too. Maybe she is tricking us into thinking something really bad happened in the past, while it's much more simple.

My guess though is, Seol-A or No-Rae won't confess before he fully comes back. I think the next chapters will be some more flashbacks as to what happened in the past and nothing major regarding Seol-A and No-Rae will happen. I think after he comes back fully or even he asks her out things will progress even more. I could be wrong though, as Ssamba is full of surprises and doesn't always choose the typical way to develop the plot

Black-and-white-ed-sheeran-performance-favim.com-1975182
joined Aug 17, 2015

Could be it too. But Sung-Pyo seemed quite in love with No-Rae. Both in the flashback and even now he was always looking at her with heart eyes. So that doesn't add up if he was the type to feel scared by emotions and run away But who knows...I think Ssamba might be playing a trick here too. Maybe she is tricking us into thinking something really bad happened in the past, while it's much more simple.

My guess though is, Seol-A or No-Rae won't confess before he fully comes back. I think the next chapters will be some more flashbacks as to what happened in the past and nothing major regarding Seol-A and No-Rae will happen. I think after he comes back fully or even he asks her out things will progress even more. I could be wrong though, as Ssamba is full of surprises and doesn't always choose the typical way to develop the plot

Doesn't that feel like someone we know? cough Seol-A did say that Sung-pyo resembles No-Rae so maybe he's the kind of person who gets cold feet with his feelings and runs away from the situation too like No-Rae when she went back to her home town. :O I agree with his heart eyes too, but Ji-hwan had similar heart eyes with No-Rae but he admitted that he has not reached the point of loving her. Sung-pyo just seems so nice to do something really bad to No-Rae so I'm egging this theory on. No-Rae and Sung-pyo similarities! ;) haha.

I agree! I still think we're far off to the confession. I might even think that there will be a lot of interactions(dates) with No-Rae and her ex before Seol-A totally loses her cool. There might even be times where Seol-A will feel the need to give No-Rae up because she thinks that Sung-pyo and No-Rae are a better fit. Then oblivious No-Rae would still be oblivious. Seol-A will continue to drift away from No-Rae and escape to some other country (Australia maybe? ) When No-Rae finds out about this, she will scurry off and try to stop her before she boards in the plane, ALAS! When she gets there the plane had already departed :( No-Rae starts crying...

Then BAM! Seol-A hugs her from behind and it turns out that she never really got on the plane because while boarding, she realized that she wanted to fight for No-Rae and their love. Then first fluttery kisses in the airport ensues with a sunset back drop. THE END. Too much drama clichés for you? LOL.

joined Nov 30, 2011

Doesn't that feel like someone we know? cough Seol-A did say that Sung-pyo resembles No-Rae so maybe he's the kind of person who gets cold feet with his feelings and runs away from the situation too like No-Rae when she went back to her home town.

Just thought I'd point out that No-rae did that precisely BECAUSE of what happened between her and Sung-pyo and not because they are both the type with cold feet. No-rae didn't want to go through that same possibility again with Seol-a and attempted to run away from her.

joined Dec 9, 2014

Doesn't that feel like someone we know? cough Seol-A did say that Sung-pyo resembles No-Rae so maybe he's the kind of person who gets cold feet with his feelings and runs away from the situation too like No-Rae when she went back to her home town. :O I agree with his heart eyes too, but Ji-hwan had similar heart eyes with No-Rae but he admitted that he has not reached the point of loving her. Sung-pyo just seems so nice to do something really bad to No-Rae so I'm egging this theory on. No-Rae and Sung-pyo similarities! ;) haha.

Well judging by Ssamba's writing style, she's usually not the type of author who writes characters avoiding each other. But if that happens a lot of readers will be dissapointed I think. I mean, getting updates with No-Rae and her ex instead of Seol-A. Not sure if we can compare Sung-Pyo with Ji-hwan lol

Just thought I'd point out that No-rae did that precisely BECAUSE of what happened between her and Sung-pyo and not because they are both the type with cold feet. No-rae didn't want to go through that same possibility again with Seol-a and attempted to run away from her.

Hmm but did No-Rae act cold to Seol-A because of her past with her ex? Because when Seol-A visited her familly, her brother said that No-Rae was always the type who runned away from her problems instead of facing them head on. So I'm not sure if this had anything to do with her past with Sung-Pyo. And even if it did, it was probably a combination with No-Rae's character already, at least imo.
Besides, No-Rae probably thought she didn't have any chance with Seol-A anyway (remember the chapter where she was thinking of what type of guy would suit Seol-A best)

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

Excited? Count me in! I've been thinking about the whole story over the week.
No-rae said that her trust was broken - that alone really gave me a lot of food for thought. What trust was she talking about? Trust in true love between her and Sung-pyo? Or trust in one's abilities to make another one fall in love with them?

Let's see. What facts do we have?
1. No-rae was deeply hurt after a break-up. Supposedly for letting somebody really close to her and getting betrayed/heart broken. To the point that she needed to change the environment and run away to Australia. And to the point that she again tried to run away when she realised she was falling for Seol-a. It is not certain though if she ran away from Seol-a, or from accepting her own sexuality, or from both? The sexuality part seemed to be solved at least, although I think it's both (even if not entirely) because otherwise she'd be unable to stay close to Seol-a without getting hurt a lot.
2. From chapter 49 it seems No-rae left to Australia even before Sung-Pyo left to the military, so relatively quickly. Unless he had some kind of holiday when he returned for a day or so.
3. According to Seol-a's judgement, Sung-pyo is No-rae's carbon copy. But that's Seol-a's estimation. Not a fact.
4. Sung-pyo did realise he's himself hurt by the break-up.
5. No-rae and Sung-pyo are friendly to each other now.

So my current hypothesis is as follows. Sung-pyo realised that he really fell in love with No-rae too late in the game, when it had already been over. Till the very break-up, he had merely been going with the flow, spending time with No-rae for fun and joy, but had never taken the relationship seriously. And he likely thought No-rae was the same. So when the time came for the military, he simply wanted to set her free, I think. He didn't expect both to get so hurt by doing that. He probably thought they were just casually having fun together, messing up with each other, nothing deep or serious, while in the eyes of everybody else they acted as a perfect couple. Whether it was No-rae's seemingly air-headed attitude that made him believe so or his own, doesn't actually matter much. Fact is, despite them being similar, No-rae didn't see that coming at all and got hurt really badly. So there was no fight or anything else big that would prevent them from staying friends. I think Sung-pyo casually said something like, 'Hey, No-rae, I'm going to the military soon/next week/month. Shall we break up? Cause I want you to enjoy life even though I'm not around'. Or a similar kind of bull$h!t. No-rae made sure to casually consent as if it was nothing. But once she got home, she felt really depressed. And then left to Australia within a couple of days. Perhaps even her family or friends advised her to do so.

Some conclusions I made for myself from this theory.
No-rae doesn't love Sung-pyo anymore, romantically at least. He's past. Now she's in love with Seol-a. Seol-a also appears sexually attractive to her. So I don't expect No-rae and Sung-pyo to get together. What I do expect though is that their friendship, which others may easily mistake for romance, will make Seol-a very, very jealous. This should help No-rae to get some clues about Seol-a's feelings for her. Luckily for us, she's already got some hints in chapter 50, "This must be my imagination, right?"
That's why I kinda start to think that neither of the girls will actually confess, they'll simply understand their feelings without any words at some point. And then perhaps, when the moment's right, a sweet kiss will confirm it, hehehe.

last edited at Nov 14, 2015 2:17PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.