Forum › All Hail Empress Her Majesty discussion

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Wait, so, there's going to be Ying/Ming? From what I could gather from the raws, they seemed suspect in one chapter, so I'm not too surprised, but my initial reaction is a bad one. Ming is just so boring, I can't be bothered for him to have relationships with anyone lest he make them boring too. Seriously, Fat Guys Dad was more interesting to me, and he's had a chapter at an arcade. And Yings best quality is her obsession with Ling. Actually, that's seemed her entire character thus far, so that romance scuppers her character thus far. Hope her new one isn't too tainted by Ming.

On the bright side, the further he is from Empress, the closer Hong is.

Huge plus for the chapter in the adorable design reciting those lines on page 3.

On a positive for domination of the west, China will have a hard time with the generation containing the Valiant 8 coming into their own about now.

Also, judging by the shape of his head, the figure at the end is Ikkaku from Bleach. It's a precise science, telling bald peoples identity's from the shape of their head, so I am confident he will go Bankai against Class 4 president next chapter. In my Fanfiction. It will be glorious.

last edited at Apr 10, 2015 7:39AM

joined Jan 11, 2015

It would be fun to read this English-translated manhua even though I'm Chinese,I'd say.

joined Oct 14, 2012

Where is chapter 62?

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

The more I read of this, the more I feel I'm going to need my Word Processor at the end.

The pictures from the latest raws aren't agreeable.

last edited at May 19, 2015 2:07AM

Credit
joined Jul 14, 2013

The way that bastard dragged Hua away.... God I just wanna punch him in dah face

last edited at Jun 23, 2015 4:56PM

joined Apr 15, 2015

(个_个)
im not crying im just cutting a great deal of onions ..

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

Holy crap, the cliff hanger...

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Mmmh, so we're nearing the end ? Really hope it won't end up in het and we'll actually get a HuaxHong ending. ><

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Mmmh, so we're nearing the end ? Really hope it won't end up in het and we'll actually get a HuaxHong ending. ><

I for whatever reason,have no faith that the guy writing this has the conviction. I've a little hope, but because the main guy is so bland, I'm holding off on finishing I think, see if the end is agreeable. I was too disappointed by one of the credit pages mentioning something between Bland Guy and Really Gay At Her Introduction Class President.

last edited at Jun 30, 2015 12:33PM

joined Mar 23, 2013

End of season 1.

Sshot-8
joined Oct 25, 2011

The series is up to 126 chapters and not showing any sign of ending just yet.

Genbuakicon
joined Jun 27, 2015

That was a pretty dumb resolution to a cliffhanger like that.

Wolfsister%20cara
joined Feb 10, 2013

That was a pretty dumb resolution to a cliffhanger like that.

It seemed quite appropriate to me. Closes the circle of relationships between characters who want to bear all the consequences (Ling, Hua...) and those who they try to protect (Ying (Health Comissioner) and Hong (the Queen)).

Wanting to see how ends this war and what consequences will have for the "kingdom". ^^

This series really captivated me from chapter 1.

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

Save by a Rock, ha

joined Jan 8, 2015
  • spoiler * I think that Hua left because I already read chapter 69(see you part 2) and it's kinda sad T-T
Rin
joined Apr 1, 2014

So the series is over?

Wolfsister%20cara
joined Feb 10, 2013

Ch. 68.5, Page 013 - There are two consecutive balloons (in different vignettes, however) with the same text, "Your Majesty! It's not your fault! I voluntary..."

Credit
joined Jul 14, 2013

Hua my hearts bleeding for you T_T

Sshot-8
joined Oct 25, 2011

So the series is over?

You're not under any obligation to read a credits page, but sometimes they hold useful information.

Ss%20(2015-08-13%20at%2011.16.07)
joined Jul 3, 2015

I read the credit page, and am still confused if the series is over, or if there will be another arc.

joined Dec 27, 2014

Ch. 68.5, Page 013 - There are two consecutive balloons (in different vignettes, however) with the same text, "Your Majesty! It's not your fault! I voluntary..."

Thank you for pointing out. Fixed on batoto.

I read the credit page, and am still confused if the series is over, or if there will be another arc.

There is already another in Chinese.

Ai,yo
joined Dec 24, 2014

it seems that there will be the part 2 of Hua empire`s story. sort of like season 2, for many a plotline were left hanging unresolved. Hope that the class 5-3 will find a way to reunite the country and it will be the end of this series.

20220125_003513
joined Jan 30, 2013

Y'all!!!! It'slit af

Sshot-8
joined Oct 25, 2011

Y'all!!!! It'slit af

I don't usually beg for translation, but in this case I shall make an exception.

Wolfsister%20cara
joined Feb 10, 2013

I adore this series... And the chapter EX00 is a beautiful one with that rain efect. >.<
Glad see them back. Thanks! :D

To reply you must either login or sign up.