TsundereChan
Images
joined Apr 4, 2012

............full of psychos...........
and not the moe kind

last edited at May 15, 2013 3:03PM

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

i't not a bad reading, but i hate yandere, from the time i read school days, the worst manga of the history

joined Apr 17, 2013

oh, God... Well, love's about hearts, not parts, I suppose haha

joined Jan 30, 2012

I feel like this manga has too many twists. The tone keeps changing, and it hard to keep track of it all. Not saying it's bad though. I'm enjoying it somewhat

Kain_o_insano
joined May 25, 2012

I should seriously stop reading this one. Every time I read it I feel so angry at the stupidity that I have to take a few deep breaths to stop myself from breaking stuff. Since it is useless to hope for that damn masochist to die I at least hope he falls into a coma or something.

joined Apr 3, 2013

I don't know about you people, but I'm enjoying this series. Hope it's not a long one, I just want to know how it ends.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

I don't know about you people, but I'm enjoying this series. Hope it's not a long one, I just want to know how it ends.

There's one chapter left, it'll be done by weeks end in all probability.

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Oh, so that's why they call it Gisou Honey "Trap." lel. Had me fooled ;_;

joined Aug 8, 2014

This is kind of messed up or is it just me..

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Oh gosh, that really was twisted. Just one thing right after the other, it's actually kind of overwhelming.

This manga is very unsettling at certain points. However, I'm a sucker for a happy ending, and I have to say I did enjoy most of it.

Images
joined Sep 19, 2015

o-o woah

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Read this a good dozen times, cute art with a decent story. Dang that family is kinda crazy though. Mostly the twins and the super depressed father. Kei's mom is kinda out there too, though just irresponsible fortunately, not crazy.

Jl83e9qs73r71
joined Jun 11, 2021

This was kinda cute, could've used a chapter or two more to really conclude it, but good enough

LittleWhiteHerz
Kohanenomintense2
joined Jul 21, 2020

It was... kind of cute, but Tomari is like... kinda messed up, doesn't feel like it would be a healthy relationship lol. The artstyle is so cute though

To reply you must either login or sign up.