Forum › Hana and Hina After School discussion

Imagesn79yw9ay
joined Jan 27, 2012

Milk is possibly my favourite yuri mangaka (Jin and Shuninta being the other two) but I just cannot get into this. Yes, I know Milk is best when the romance is ~slooow~ but the premise of this one is not interesting me. I don't really have time to read mange anymore but I might just stick with this seeing as Milk can get good in the proper lead up to a confession, when the realization (and possible angsting) are taking place.

Plot twist: Hana is the former friend but she forgot

Ah hell. This reminded me of a manga I read at some point where something kinda like that actually happens but I can't for the life of me remember what it is or really any details. All I remember is that of the two characters only one remembers being friends or something when they were very young and they're waiting for the other person to remember it. I remember them getting kinda impatient about it too though I don't recall if they revealed it to the other person or not.

Pretty sure that also happens in Gokujou Drops.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Pretty sure that also happens in Gokujou Drops.

That one may actually be it. I haven't read it in awhile so I can't be sure but I read over the summary on the series entry page and it seemed like what I was thinking of.

joined Apr 26, 2014

Next chap please

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

I agree, next chapter please. Who's dragging their feet on this one!?... Oops, that would be me! Sorry about that, I haven't been getting a lot of time into this one so far. But have no fear; it will be coming out before too awfully long, whatever that means. It's impossible to promise a specific time.

Tuna%20copy
joined Nov 7, 2014

So fricking cute

joined Apr 12, 2014

Can't wait for 5

Ggg
joined Sep 27, 2015

Anyone knows when the chapter 5 to go out ?

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

I don't now when I'll have the Hana and Hina account done boss, but I'll get to work on it this evening. Err... right after I check out what's new on Dynasty that is.

I'm just being flippant, not sarcastic. I have been busy lately, so I haven't had a lot of time to work on it. But I really do plan on working on it for a while this evening. I'm pretty sure I'll get it out this month and hope for earlier in the month rather than later.

Ggg
joined Sep 27, 2015

I don't now when I'll have the Hana and Hina account done boss, but I'll get to work on it this evening. Err... right after I check out what's new on Dynasty that is.

I'm just being flippant, not sarcastic. I have been busy lately, so I haven't had a lot of time to work on it. But I really do plan on working on it for a while this evening. I'm pretty sure I'll get it out this month and hope for earlier in the month rather than later.

Ggg
joined Sep 27, 2015

How many chapter they are?

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

I don't know how many yet, but it's more than six. The sixth chapter was released in Japan a few days ago, and it's not the end yet. To me it looks like there's probably at least several more chapters.

Ggg
joined Sep 27, 2015

I don't know how many yet, but it's more than six. The sixth chapter was released in Japan a few days ago, and it's not the end yet. To me it looks like there's probably at least several more chapters.

Ggg
joined Sep 27, 2015

Ok thanks :-)

Ff1a724c73fac5cdbd12f79a54966a5025f54c394c232611e6a1c490a4e4b1db
joined May 22, 2014

Can't wait for 5

There's no other choices except for

A.) Let's wait
B.) Let's wait some more..
C.) Let's ... Oh I'm waiting..?
D.) This waiting game sucks.

Answer C.
Is this your final answer?
No, I want D.
Final answer?
No, wait, I want E.
There is no E.
Yes there is, let's bring out the whip, final answer. I just made it up right now, bruh ';0

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Its been over a month since chapter 5 was released. When will the translated version be released? I wonder if they've started working on it at all yet.

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

Its been over a month since chapter 5 was released.

It's been just about three months since chapter 5 came out in Japan.

When will the translated version be released?

I agree, when? Fly by Yuri all but promised it for last Month!

I wonder if they've started working on it at all yet.

Yeah, when is that idiot going to get her ass in gear!? Oops, that idiot would be me!

Okay, here's a status update, everyone. The initial version has been completed and I'm currently in the process of reconciling, correcting, and polishing. It should go into QC within a couple or three days. It's coming very soon now. Your patience (or in some cases impatience) is about to be rewarded!

Edit: A small spoiler It's the start of the sports festival and the weather is sooo hot! I wonder what events we'll get to see?

last edited at Nov 24, 2015 12:15AM

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

AaAaa thank you for the update Yuri Girl 1001
Can't wait to read whichever "hot" events they're getting into

last edited at Nov 24, 2015 12:23AM

56239_1311160211088_full
joined Oct 30, 2015

Hahaha... I'm still waiting for its update... geez... I like the story ehehe... :)

Ss%20(2015-08-13%20at%2011.16.07)
joined Jul 3, 2015

loooool i was thinking when do they update this series then i refresh and here it is !!! :D

joined Mar 25, 2013

Man, Hina is just too adorable. Looks like she doesn't realize her crush xD

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Hina swooning over Hana is what I'm here for haha

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

That hat.

Kuvl_u-8
joined Nov 1, 2015

nice uniform xD

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

The kouhai is more mature across the board and the sempai is nervous and self-conscious and trying to act mature and cool and failing miserably

.... What would happen if Hana and Hina accidentally watched Non Non Biyori?

Papaya1
joined Sep 25, 2015

This is so beautiful tears

To reply you must either login or sign up.