Forum › Poll #1: The Poll

MrEngenious Admin
Puff
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

It's been several months since the update to the reader and server change. Probably best see if the problems I've been recently having is related to my move to wifi or a bigger impact on performance from users than anticipated.

The Poll
First time using gdocs for this, so I probably messed something somewhere in it.

This is not a suggestions topic. The outcomes in the poll guarantee nothing.

MrEngenious Admin
Puff
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

Just there for the hell of it.

Troid Uploader
Wheels150
Payapaya Scans
joined Jan 28, 2013

I took the Touhou question very seriously and I hope the results of this poll will be carefully analyzed in order to draw intelligent conclusions about text faces and Touhou.

My_dork__by_vnixxir-d72u531
joined Jun 21, 2013

^this

Then again there has been a massive flood of Touhou, so I am content for now...as long as they keep coming.

Aand_this_one_too_by_shiniez
joined Jan 19, 2013

I do like the reader but it is hard to tell if it is my internet provider that is making a delay dynasty-scans go from one page to the next in a chapter or not. I like the new one better because everything is categorized better; it also works with less errors within the system when dynasty-scans goes from one page to the next in a chapter. I hope this helps. ^_^

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

For almost everything it's been about the same, but I find with stuff that's been just uploaded there's often slowdowns. I assume because everyone's trying to read it at once or something.

I get random pauses loading pages elsewhere on the site, but I always got those.

joined Feb 1, 2013

I get random pauses loading pages elsewhere on the site, but I always got those.

This. And i think I get them more often than in the old reader. Not totally certain of it. But otherwise it's perfect for me on the computer. Not optimised for mobile reading though.

And I totally took the Touhou question seriously. Too much Touhou on this site. <3

last edited at Aug 4, 2013 8:06AM

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

Too little Touhou on this site. <3

fixed that for ya ;3

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

There's Touhou on this site? Since when?

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

^this

Then again there has been a massive flood of Touhou, so I am content for now...as long as they keep coming.

Wait.. isn't there always a massive flood of Touhou?

It's true, the Touhouing never ends, more than a third of the next comiket is Touhou.

last edited at Aug 6, 2013 7:37PM

MrEngenious Admin
Puff
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

Results were mostly that the reader is getting a bit slow to load pages for many but it's in the manageable area of annoyance. Perceived performance has remained subjectively the same. The Touhou section was filled with slightly more positive smilies but plenty of "fuck it' ones.

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

^this

Wait.. isn't there always a massive flood of Touhou?

It's true, the Touhouing never ends, more than a third of the next comiket is Touhou.

the comiket was yesterday, and touhou 14, double dealing, was released,
i can't wait to play it, i think this is similar to the last, in the fact that it's playable at normal difficulty by a normal human being

To reply you must either login or sign up.