Forum › Valkyrie Drive, New Multimedia Project by Senran Kagura's Creator

joined Mar 23, 2013

^ holy shit lmao really?
XD
As a girl myself and I lived with my breasts for 21 years of my life I have NEVER ONCE EVER even thought for a slight second about the weight of my breasts let along other girls lmao. While this is funny I can't help but to feel sorry for girls that live in Japan tho O.O I thought America objectified women the most but damn Japan even breast weights are that important ?

Women with incredibly large breasts think about it, then they get under the table and the doc says "alright so we removed X amount of weight here". I seen some of these because of lol youtube commercials and I never thought shit could weight that much.

Anyways
regardless now I'm curious to where the hell this anime industry is going not even just in games but in anime -.-

Gaming is alright for JP, 2015/2016 looks like good years for JRPG, XBX, Star Ocean 5 and a bunch are coming out. It's no secret that Japanese games have been left behind by western games for a few years, that's because of their business model really. It hasnt been so good for them and so Japanese companies are not the type to do something drastic and try to innovate when in problems. Whilst we go "go hard or go gome" they go "lets just continue this slow death while we reminisce the good ol' days".

I have faith though for next few years. As for anime... It's same old same old, you just think content is worse because you've seen it too many times.

Recently we have been lacking in content a lot :(
This season of anime doesn't look that good (of course with a few good mentions) but yeah :,(
(Away from this game/anime) seriously who is a bit disappointed with the summer season? Agh sure anime quality has improved tremendously but come one where is the damn substance and good content ? There is literally a few good anime that I can think off. A few ...

Manga is where it's always been at.

Fun fact about the game im this thread, the reverse trap red haired woman has no weight for breasts etc, even the turbo flat girl has 0.1. Is it a girl or not? Oh so clever.

last edited at Jul 2, 2015 3:36PM

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

^ holy shit lmao really?
XD
As a girl myself and I lived with my breasts for 21 years of my life I have NEVER ONCE EVER even thought for a slight second about the weight of my breasts let along other girls lmao. While this is funny I can't help but to feel sorry for girls that live in Japan tho O.O I thought America objectified women the most but damn Japan even breast weights are that important ?

Women with incredibly large breasts think about it, then they get under the table and the doc says "alright so we removed X amount of weight here". I seen some of these because of lol youtube commercials and I never thought shit could weight that much.

ppl sometimes get breast reduction surgery, cuz the weight fucks up their backs/necks.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Manga is where it's always been at.

Depends on the manga, some are only part of the story to advertise a light novel, when they have story and not just fanservice...

Fun fact about the game im this thread, the reverse trap red haired woman has no weight for breasts etc, even the turbo flat girl has 0.1. Is it a girl or not? Oh so clever.

Didn't notice that, I bet it's going to be like Charlote from Infinite Stratos and she have one of the biggest breasts...

Hey flips, where is your avatar from? The art seens familiar...

last edited at Jul 2, 2015 4:18PM

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

CG from the new Sono Hanabira VN, was put up on exhentai recently.
http://exhentai.org/g/829174/1705672736/

e-hentai link:
http://g.e-hentai.org/g/829174/1705672736/

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

CG from the new Sono Hanabira VN, was put up on exhentai recently.
http://exhentai.org/g/829174/1705672736/

e-hentai link:
http://g.e-hentai.org/g/829174/1705672736/

I knew the art was from a VN but couldn't remember it's name, thanks flips.

Urashi C. Pin
Copy%20of%20corn%20thief%20maki%20maki%201
joined Jun 17, 2014

Hue Hue Hue

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Valkyrie Drive:Siren (the mobile game) has opened preregistrations

https://ssl.mbga.jp/_game_pre_register?gid=12023208&_from=f

Not a lot to go yet but artstyle is pretty neat.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Preregistrations? So it's a online game? I doubt we'll ever see it in english...

last edited at Jul 24, 2015 12:37AM

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

A smartphone game actually.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

A smartphone game actually.

Yeah I remember that, but it's a "social game", so what you're forced to do something online to play it? That's what I want to know, because if they close the servers eventually it would be impossible to play, but of course we may never see it in english so it wouldn't really make any difference then...

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Nothing has been said but I guess is the same as the senran kagura mobile game that only uses the online for leaderboards

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

I didn't know Senran Kagura also had a mobile game, is it connected to the other games or just a spin-off? I hope it's just leaderbords too as it connects the anime and Vita game, did they already give release date for them? I don't remember seen one in the thread.

last edited at Jul 24, 2015 1:23AM

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

The Senran Kagura is a spinoff and has a lot more characters than the console games (although one of those characters was added as DLC to the regular games recently).

As for Valkyrie Drive, nothing has been said about release dates for the games. Although it seems preorders fro the Vita game are coming soon

https://twitter.com/kenichiro_taka/status/623425850344517632

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

I see, thanks Dark_Tzitzimine.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

I see, thanks Dark_Tzitzimine.

You're welcome!

And don't worry, as soon we get more info I'll be posting it here.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

Breast weight must be a new fetish, it's the first I've geard of it. xD

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Breast weight must be a new fetish, it's the first I've geard of it. xD

This should explain things

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8i1HWbY-HFc

XD

Oh right, the anime protagonists will also get some figures

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

MCs for the mobile game look so much better than the rest, wish they were the ones for the anime, still bothers me :s

Well, atleast the anime MCs got a size difference, I kinda like that.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Oh look, Nodoka Brand (tm) Inflato-Boobs!

There's an easy way to take appeal away from a character. Easy to draw though, just use a compass. Maybe the bottom of a glass.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

And so, of all those characters, the only one I find really attractive is the pink hair one. XD But considering her bra size, I fear she's just a minor character, right ? :/

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

And so, of all those characters, the only one I find really attractive is the pink hair one. XD But considering her bra size, I fear she's just a minor character, right ? :/

Token loli character

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

For what is worth, the project has plenty of different body types spread through the three products

Also, there will be a Nico Nico stream this weekend, hopefullly it will made clear what is the project aiming for

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Token loli character

Actually, all of them look like lolis, just some stuffed cantaloupes down their tops.

To reply you must either login or sign up.