Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

Working: She ends up with a guy in the manga

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRq388B7lHA#t=18m55s

yuri is DEAD!!!

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

I already knew about that, one of the reasons I don't read non yuri manga with "lesbian" character, they almost always end up with a man, and on the subject, anyone reading Index? I read somewhere that Kuroko was starting to have feelings for Touma...

joined Dec 16, 2013

arghhhhh!!! not that!!!

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

kurokos crush on misaka sucks anyway because it's treated mostly for joke material, even in the more tender scenes

when it got really cute, atleast we could have heavy subtext if they didn't stoop to low lol-pervert-lesbian comedy and treated kuroko with more resepect, she is by far the most dimensional character in the whole series

last edited at Jul 6, 2015 1:29PM

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

I'm fairly certain Kuroko NEVER gets feelings for Touko, where'd you read that from!?

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

It's been some time I read about that, don't remember where, a friend also said something about this a long time ago, but I didn't really trust any of them, my friend is a Touma fanboy, and I believe I read about this in a forum, so it was probably another fanboy saying that, I only remembered because of Working "lesbian" ending with a guy, I doubt Kuroko have feelings for Touma, but here is the right place to ask if that was true or not, no Touma fanboy here after all...

last edited at Jul 6, 2015 1:35PM

joined Jun 12, 2015

I already knew about that, one of the reasons I don't read non yuri manga with "lesbian" character, they almost always end up with a man, and on the subject, anyone reading Index? I read somewhere that Kuroko was starting to have feelings for Touma...

Still as gay as ever in the Railgun spin off and the number of time she interacted with Touma can be counted in one hand, and most of them time he was just a punching bag. And it's been a long time since they even interacted with each other

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

But I'm asking about the main serie Index, not Railgun...

joined Dec 16, 2013

what a homophobic thing to do! why even bother to put a gay character if just to destroy them later!

last edited at Jul 6, 2015 1:39PM

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

In Working that girl was a yandere for her crush too like Kuroko (from what I'd read) but had implications that she liked the guy she ends up with before, so it's not like that came out of nowhere. On the other hand, Kuroko, as far as I know, doesn't get any scenes like that at all so I doubt she'll randomly fall in love with Touko.

joined Jun 12, 2015

Well, I'm talking mostly about the main serie. Really, besides the arc where she was the focus, they never talked ever again, and when they talked, it was about Mikoto anyway. So no, she never fall for Touma

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Thanks Blax, I thought it really was just Touma fanboys seen things that don't exist, somehow this made me think about Kill la Kill and how they didn't put Ryuko in the gay way even thought she seemed to be pretty gay, well at least she didn't lose her way and ended up in the het way.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

I'm thinking of getting into Jojo, but should I start with the manga or the anime?

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

Anime is in every way suprerior

last edited at Jul 6, 2015 2:03PM

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

and possible yuri in Gatchaman?

Possible! Definitely some ship tease, and Tsubasa seems sue-ish enough to be worthy of our lord and saviour Hajime

Urashi C. Pin
Copy%20of%20corn%20thief%20maki%20maki%201
joined Jun 17, 2014

I fucking love gatchaman and Tsubasa will deck you in the face if you dont

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Are they supposed to look like they have boobs?

More importantly, who the hell is qweb? ;-;

Urashi C. Pin
joined Jun 17, 2014

Are they supposed to look like they have boobs?

More importantly, who the hell is qweb? ;-;

they are man titties okay

Urashi C. Pin
joined Jun 17, 2014

okay im bored going to go watch Scryed movies

last edited at Jul 7, 2015 2:35AM

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014
risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

what a homophobic thing to do! why even bother to put a gay character if just to destroy them later!

This is the sort of development that i hate the most in anime/manga. Like... absolutely despised

I means of course it's possible to happen in real life. But it irked me more than watching an anime about puppy punching

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Well we could argue that Yachiyo was never a lesbian, she liked that other character because she saved her when she was young not because she likes womans, most of the series that have a "lesbian" character that ends with a man, the character in question was never a real lesbian, remember guys, when a gay character ends with het, think about all the story of the anime, manga, game, whatever, and ask yourself, was the character a real gay?

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Well we could argue that Yachiyo was never a lesbian, she liked that other character because she saved her when she was young not because she likes womans, most of the series that have a "lesbian" character that ends with a man, the character in question was never a real lesbian, remember guys, when a gay character ends with het, think about all the story of the anime, manga, game, whatever, and ask yourself, was the character a real gay?

Irrelevant; if they're written in a way that makes people think they are, then it's shitty writing regardless. Shitty writing is going to offend people, especially when it messes with their perception of that person.

To reply you must either login or sign up.