Forum › Koakuma Love Chu Chu discussion

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

Koakuma is cute :3

Tiny%20melon
joined Oct 17, 2014

Wha-?! So short. But adorable at the same time! Would love to see more SakuPatchy doujins, especially some from Saku Saku Tei

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

Father, how horrible! What if mother found out?

Ev03
joined Jun 24, 2015

Wow! Another Millet Soup doujin! Very cute and I agree with Koa-chan! There should be more Patchy-koa stories, probably by him/her.

HaxtonFale Uploader
Anna_avatar_320
BunnyScans
joined Jul 28, 2011

I'm glad you like it!
There's a whole book of Koa-centric chapters, and I'll see if I can get it all translated.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Millet Soup upload! 5 pages... dam.

Cute tho.

(What's Kaokuma building? The 4th wall?)

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Millet Soup upload! 5 pages... dam.

Cute tho.

(What's Kaokuma building? The 4th wall?)

There's some sort of tower, Sakuya brings in a model of it early in the story. Not really sure why it's pointed out though.

Kyosaya_Bubbiline
joined Jun 21, 2015

I liked this xD everyone wants to be flirted with until it happens then you get nervous and have no idea what to do!

My ships include PatchixKoa, AlicexMarisa, SakuyaxMeiling, SuwakoxKanako

007b
joined Jun 12, 2014

Pachouli seems to be rather popular in the Millet Soup universe lately. So far we've seen RemiPachi, PachiAlice, PachiKoa, and possibly PachiSaku. Personally, I wouldn't mind seeing more RemiPachi, just because I really like how Millet writes Remi.

last edited at Jul 1, 2015 6:31PM

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

YEAH!!!!!

PachiKoa!!!!!!

Neu
joined Jan 12, 2014

If there really was that much PachiAli I wouldn't suffer that much finding it....

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

Koa has always been one of my favourites. It's funny how a character without even a in-game portrait can even make someone like Asatsuki Dou turn this into this.

last edited at Jul 1, 2015 8:15PM

Ev03
joined Jun 24, 2015

Pachouli seems to be rather popular in the Millet Soup universe lately. So far we've seen RemiPachi, PachiAlice, PachiKoa, and possibly PachiSaku. Personally, I wouldn't mind seeing more RemiPachi, just because I really like how Millet writes Remi.

Huh. Interesting that the author's recent posts are the residents of the Scarlet Devil Mansion most of the time. Does anyone else notice that? Maybe he/she likes drawing them.

last edited at Jul 1, 2015 8:40PM

007b
joined Jun 12, 2014

Huh. Interesting that the author's recent posts are the residents of the Scarlet Devil Mansion most of the time. Does anyone else notice that? Maybe he/she likes drawing them.

Actually, I don't think I've ever seen something by Millet Soup that didn't involve the SDM in some way. Except for "A Wonderful Morning Starts With...". I kind of like that they stay focused and develop one group of characters instead of jumping around and half-developing everyone.

joined Feb 18, 2015

To explain the towers that appear in the first and last pages, "Kimashitawa" ("Here it is!"/"It's arrived!") is a meme that basically means "yuri incoming".
This appears to be the video that spawned the meme: http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm3947196
Skip to 4:00 for kimashitawa overload in the comments.
At 4:12, in red, "LET US BUILD THE KIMASHITOWER" was written, and so it shall be.

Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

(regarding the tower) I saw somewhere else that a decent English analogy would be if she were building a ship. "shipping" as it were. It's not exact, but the joke would still be in the ballpark.

Disgruntled Farmer Tenshi
__daiyousei_hinanawi_tenshi_and_kazami_yuuka_touhou_drawn_by_warugaki_sk_ii__39c8d7402995cfc3bfca4fa9427cf45f%20(3)
joined Mar 8, 2017

Koakuma is one of us, clearly

To reply you must either login or sign up.