Forum › 「What Does the Fox Say?」

joined Jun 18, 2015

Even if she was drunk and sad, it's still cheating...

There was a massive discussion in the Chinese forum on this. There are different views. It seems that the author purposely skipped that part. Nobody knows what really happened and given that situation most of us would think she cheated with a man in a drunken state. But Pink doesn't even like men, it is very intriguing that she would cheat with a man. Looking at how the story is unfolding, I am guessing there is more to this. Of course, it is purely my conjecture.

I agree. Must be the guy's fault, since Pink told him that she was not interested in men.

Ymir-and-christa-lenz-historia-reiss-shingeki-no-kyojin-kittyluv57-38197762-736-429
joined May 19, 2014

Thanks for the explanation bingojay.

Btw, when I saw the scene where pink-haired girl was in bed with a man, I just assumed she cheated on brunette. I didn't know she didn't like men at all. That's very curious. If she were drugged, she would've been mad, but she looked fine the next day.

Bsj04(1)
joined Jun 1, 2014

Thanks for the explanation bingojay.

Btw, when I saw the scene where pink-haired girl was in bed with a man, I just assumed she cheated on brunette. I didn't know she didn't like men at all. That's very curious. If she were drugged, she would've been mad, but she looked fine the next day.

Readers will have to draw their own conclusions when they read Chapters 10 & 11 because nothing definite was said. Some still think Pink is a cheater. Others, who picked up certain unusual signs throughout the 2 chapters' flashbacks, think otherwise. The latter could be reading too much into those signs, if people want to argue.
I am probably one of those who thinks too much.

last edited at Jun 20, 2015 10:20PM

joined Jun 18, 2015

Well, the flash backs aren't over yet, so we are most likely to get an answer from the author. BTW, chapter 15 is the cutest chapter ever!

Ymir-and-christa-lenz-historia-reiss-shingeki-no-kyojin-kittyluv57-38197762-736-429
joined May 19, 2014

^Is there a way I could view the latest chapter for free?

Yuuna
joined Jan 4, 2015

there's a spanish translated version... only until chapter 9 tho
link removed by OrangePekoe

last edited at Jun 22, 2015 12:54PM

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

I'm just gonna repeat what I said in the other WDtFS thread.

The rest of the English translated chapters will only be available through overlay. We're currently working to get a program set up for Lezhin's website. So yes, this means you will have to pay for the chapters in order to view them on Lezhin(only the first chapter is free), but it really isn't that expensive (~$3.55 for 21 coins, and each chapter costs 3 coins).

Here's the warning that Lezhin gave:
"The manhwa you are viewing is a pay-to-view manhwa under Lezhin Comic's services, and it is a creation under the protection of the Copyright Act.

Those who screenshot or illegally distribute pay-to-view manhwa without notice will be violating copyright laws, the Juvenile Protection Act, as well as the authors' ownership of the manhwa, and can receive legal sanctions which will include damage compensation charges."

Basically, if you're going to spread images of WDFS anywhere else besides Lezhin, there's a chance you'll have to deal with legal and monetary consequences.

Here are directions on how to make an account/buy chapters. When we finish doing the overlay, Kyra or I will post a guide on how to do that as well.

So to answer your question, no not really. It's illegal to do so, and Lezhin is willing to take action against those who promote this behavior.

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

I'm hoping blonde girl ends up with tattooed girl and glasses girl ends up with silver haired girl

joined Jan 17, 2014

I'm just gonna repeat what I said in the other WDtFS thread.

The rest of the English translated chapters will only be available through overlay. We're currently working to get a program set up for Lezhin's website. So yes, this means you will have to pay for the chapters in order to view them on Lezhin(only the first chapter is free), but it really isn't that expensive (~$3.55 for 21 coins, and each chapter costs 3 coins).

Here's the warning that Lezhin gave:
"The manhwa you are viewing is a pay-to-view manhwa under Lezhin Comic's services, and it is a creation under the protection of the Copyright Act.

Those who screenshot or illegally distribute pay-to-view manhwa without notice will be violating copyright laws, the Juvenile Protection Act, as well as the authors' ownership of the manhwa, and can receive legal sanctions which will include damage compensation charges."

Basically, if you're going to spread images of WDFS anywhere else besides Lezhin, there's a chance you'll have to deal with legal and monetary consequences.

Here are directions on how to make an account/buy chapters. When we finish doing the overlay, Kyra or I will post a guide on how to do that as well.

So to answer your question, no not really. It's illegal to do so, and Lezhin is willing to take action against those who promote this behavior.

Thanks for telling me this! Buying 23 coins for $3.99 was worth it!

Dark_Tzitzimine
joined Jun 26, 2015

Can anyoe tell me, what happening in ch16?

joined Jan 31, 2015

Perhaps this thread ought to be closed?

Given that the actual "official" thread for the series now exists:
http://dynasty-scans.com/forum/topics/6809-what-does-the-fox-say-discussion

This topic has been locked.