Forum › Touhou Blue Book: One and Only Lotus Flower discussion

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Dang, those are some thick thighs...

So, Hijiri cheated on her with Kanako? Mmmrrm.. that taste doesn't sit well to me.

That aside, it's nice to see someone being seductive in yuri... Quite the rarity.

Hey, what's that?!?! She's got the PURE LOVING GODDESS' HEART, BUT SHE STILL CHEATS ON HER?!?!? O_O
Something i can't accept....

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Something about how Hijiri is presented here, she seems so insincere. Like she's being a player or something. The beginning where she's longing for something would suggest she actually does miss being with Shinki, if it weren't for her trying to go to Kanako instead. That either means that Kanako was a substitute for Shinki, or Byakuren's thoughts are turning to Shinki because she can't have the squeeze that's nearby. Either way it doesn't feel good.

Not to mention, it's also hard not to think of Rakuami No Hara when reading this, making it hard to imagine Kanako being unfaithful to Suwako in the first place. Intellectually I know that Yohane's continuity is very malleable and maybe in this case Kanako and Suwako's relationship is accepting of that, or maybe it started more recently, I dunno. But it's hard not to think about it all the same, adding to the bad taste.

last edited at Jun 15, 2015 9:42AM

joined Aug 19, 2014

Still couldn't get pass how those things are BIG in Yohane's doujin. There's a certain charm in it, but goddamn they're big

joined Jan 27, 2015

yohane strikes again

__io_euclase_and_rosetta_granblue_fantasy_drawn_by_takishima_asaka__1d4a58edaca73c7fce39685c5353a2f6_crop
joined Dec 30, 2014

She was known in this doujin as a lustful demon, so perhaps Shinki specifically mentioning being unfaithful caused Byakuren to think of someone she had been attracted to. Still think it was unnecessary to the story. Yohane has created yuri NTR before.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

She was known in this doujin as a lustful demon, so perhaps Shinki specifically mentioning being unfaithful caused Byakuren to think of someone she had been attracted to. Still think it was unnecessary to the story. Yohane has created yuri NTR before.

There's also the comment at the beginning that suggests she had dallied with Kanako before, but now Suwako was chasing her away. Again, the big concern with that is the Kanako from the other story was incredibly devoted to Suwako, to the exclusion of all else. In that story, it's very hard to imagine her being unfaithful, which makes this one kind of weird. But again, continuity is very fluid in Yohane's work so details change a lot from one story to the next. Just look at the Patchouli-Alice-Shanghai-Marisa stuff for a good example of that.

But still, it's hard to put that one story out of my head when reading this one.

joined Apr 30, 2014

Hey on page 4, who's that with ichirin? (also, random nakedness)

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

Hey on page 4, who's that with ichirin? (also, random nakedness)

Kogasa

joined Apr 30, 2014

ah, also I gotta say Shinki has a sexy attire on.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

She's a member of Meiling's [No Panties Club(http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/touhou_blue_book_haruhakutai#6).

Membership has its privileges.

Carmichael Micaalus
Carmasonsqwhbg
joined Oct 7, 2014

She's a member of Meiling's [No Panties Club(http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/touhou_blue_book_haruhakutai#6).

Actually, she's wearing a thong in that one - http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/touhou_blue_book_haruhakutai#10 (very last panel).

It took me a couple of reads through that to notice, myself.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Actually, she's wearing a thong in that one - http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/touhou_blue_book_haruhakutai#10 (very last panel).

Cripes where's the strap for that, over her shoulders?

joined Apr 30, 2014

I was referring to her huge, free-hanging boobs, but that too I guess.

joined Apr 15, 2013

For a moment there I thought we were going to get a Yohane yandere. Now that would have been interesting.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Considering how these two are depicted on Yohane's pictures...I was expecting something different.

Yohane's keeps being the best though

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

That was sexy... And that Kanako at the end...

I find Nue's comment at the end to be funny.

About Kanako, it's possible that Byakuren flirts with her on occasion while Kanako tolerates her actions as a sign of being a good host or respect (like those dense MCs in harems).

Kitsune Inari
joined Jul 20, 2011

Still couldn't get pass how those things are BIG in Yohane's doujin. There's a certain charm in it, but goddamn they're big.

I think the word for that would be hugemongous.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Okay, re-reading this a couple more times I've revised my opinion. Hijiri didn't sleep with Kanako, but she sure as hell wanted to. The little omake drawing at the end about being unfaithful is about her desires, rather than something she actually did.

However, that said she does come off as an insincere player for most of this, especially scenes like this one, where she's known as a "lustful demon" and gives that "heh, easy pickings" look at the inexperienced Shinki. And later on, she thinks to herself that her intention was just to "mess around a bit" where Shinki is concerned. Hell, she doesn't come off as sincere at all until page 35, when she finally opens up about how she feels. It's like she didn't realize the depth of her own feelings until then, even during the whole time she was in Makai, which of course would explain why she had desire for a fling with Kanako (but Suwako was like NOPE!).

tl;dr Hijiri is terrible, but redeems herself a bit at the end.

last edited at Jun 16, 2015 4:11PM

Art
joined Jan 31, 2013

About Kanako, it's possible that Byakuren flirts with her on occasion while Kanako tolerates her actions as a sign of being a good host or respect (like those dense MCs in harems).

It is awesome how often we stretch credulity of a story so thin to match our own perspective. But I'm totally with you on this. Kanako is often depicted as innocent in Yohane's other works(the ones that uploaded here on Dynasty), so it adds up, at least for me.

Cripes where's the strap for that, over her shoulders?

Maybe they wear C-String? Now, it is my turn to stretch credulity thinner than your maxy pad.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Maybe they wear C-String? Now, it is my turn to stretch credulity thinner than your maxy pad.

I like how some of the models are basically "I don't dare move, please take the picture fast".

joined Mar 25, 2013

On the 'lustful demon' thing, do you think she slept with them in page 14. It looks like it to me, they're sweaty and blushing very profusely.

The curse goddess is Suwako right? I always confuse her with Kanako, cause she looks more like a curse goddess. And she is that 'snake person'? I thought Nue referred to Sanae.

last edited at Jun 16, 2015 4:31PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

On the 'lustful demon' thing, do you think she slept with them in page 14. It looks like it to me, they're sweaty and blushing very profusely.

The curse goddess is Suwako right? I always confuse her with Kanako, cause she looks more like a curse goddess. And she is that 'snake person'? I thought Nue referred to Sanae.

Kanako is associated with snakes and Suwako with frogs, which is why Sanae wears both symbols in her hair. Suwako is either a local land god or a curse god depending on whose doujin you read, I don't know if it's ever that closely defined in any case.

The interesting thought here is that if she's been in Makai all that time, it's funny she doesn't interact much with Shinki's other daughter, Alice.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Probably, it is pointed out that she is getting along well with them...

I did not know she was the "lustful demon", is this used on any other doujin? I've never noticed.

She says "snake's place", as in... place. not specifically to see Sanae.

joined Mar 25, 2013

I did not know she was the "lustful demon", is this used on any other doujin? I've never noticed.

Not used in other doujins but she's generally shown as very perverted in almost all doujins. If not at least in a good amount of them.

The interesting thought here is that if she's been in Makai all that time, it's funny she doesn't interact much with Shinki's other daughter, Alice.

Perhaps she was already sent away? There isn't an age to Alice is there?

Kanako is associated with snakes and Suwako with frogs, which is why Sanae wears both symbols in her hair. Suwako is either a local land god or a curse god depending on whose doujin you read, I don't know if it's ever that closely defined in any case.

It's been awhile since I played through the games. Then again the story in those was nonsense either way xD

last edited at Jun 16, 2015 4:48PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.