Forum › A "small" topic for video games

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

aaaaaa
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Omochao voice You post a lot of "A"s careful not to break you're keyboard.

I can't believe that old "leak" was real after all...that was an interesting surprise this morning. Also that kinda looks like Eliwood with Roy's weapon...hmmm...he just looks older I guess but...I thought Roy was our BOY? Damn! there goes my $$$ again... poor Falco Oh and when's Snake or Raiden?

Series: Show by Rock Pairing: Cyan x Retoree Lewds #Nojoke Link: pixiv1 pixiv2

last edited at Jun 13, 2015 10:36PM

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Damn it eshop! Just let me enter already so i can get my boy and the other guy!

joined Mar 23, 2013

E3 why aren't you starting already? Why is waiting still a thing in 2015?

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014
Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

AAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAH

This is a joke right?...
I know Microsoft are a bunch of moronic assholes but... My brain still refuses to believe this.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Yuri vibes intensifies

Very yuri.

And then... this trailer autoplayed after that. Goddammit...

Random Reader
joined Nov 30, 2011

Got my hands on the best 4x strategy game in existence a few days ago! I have been eying it for years and it is as complex and awesome as I expected it to be! Distant Worlds Universe.

Also, from the same publisher, a game about the Battle of Waterloo. Their American Civil War series is absolutely amazing and this looks incredible. I might wait a few months before picking it up however. Scourge of War: Waterloo

joined Mar 23, 2013

GOTY

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Aw Cosmo, i believed in you!
Too bad i didn't watch the nintendo world championship from the beginning because they just had to bring that 7 years old kid to commentate which caused my ears to bleed

joined Mar 23, 2013

Too bad i didn't watch the nintendo world championship from the beginning because they just had to bring that 7 years old kid to commentate which caused my ears to bleed

Rofl that was the best thing ever that kid, cringe was real.

15 min till Bethesda show us how bad they are at making RPGs.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Ouch what a busy day...I got a headache...I think I'll take it easy until tomorrow...WHAT?! MOTHER 1?! is this a sign?

Oh and I tried the miiverse stage(eshop was out of commission xD) and it took me around 10 mins to draw something that wouldn't make me throw up...and a few rounds later I said "wow no d*cks on screen so far! I'm impre-waitaminute!"

AAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAH

That has to be a joke, haha they got us good! well played guys!...right? hehe...um...right?

Yuri vibes intensifies

Very yuri.

Let's just hope it comes out of JAP.

Hey it's that one game...

Series: Street Fighter Pairing: Chun-li x Juri Link: pixiv

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Holy shit that audience was scripted as fuck

joined Mar 23, 2013

Holy shit that audience was scripted as fuck

Bethesda?

Alright, my rates for their thingy.

Doom 2/10 Fast gameplay they said... Shit felt slow like a motherfucker just stop destroying old behemoths and making your shity reboots.

ESO... No one plays that game

Elder scrolls Legends 0/10 Pls, it's another "we want X's audience" game

That TF shitty game 0/10 looks very unpolished and not very fun.

Dishonored 2 Hyped but havent seen any gameplay so 8/10
P.S. Corvo is clearly the better pick, anyone who thinks otherwise is mentally deranged.

Fallout Shelter... Well it's like out now? You guys can be the judge of that one.

Fallout 4 - Hyped is hard to contain, a bit scared at the voiced protag and stupid ME wheel. The action and features look good, but Fallout 3 was rather dull with bad writing, choices and all. It will either be a disaster or a big timesinker for me.

Very progressive gayme! Woaw black man and white womyn and womyn beating man in caged match!

last edited at Jun 14, 2015 11:56PM

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

What did Bethesda do? Is it an Internet thing to hate them? I've only played Skyrim of theirs, so I don't really know...

*Do wrong, not games specifically, the problems with them.

last edited at Jun 15, 2015 2:41AM

joined Mar 23, 2013

What did Bethesda do? Is it an Internet thing to hate them? I've only played Skyrim of theirs, so I don't really know...

Mostly have bad RPG and story/choices/dialogue in their RPGs. People are like "fuck yeah open world, so many things to do!".

But to a superior mind like myself ( lol ) all I see is more shit does not make a game better. It just makes the game have a lot of shitty shit.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Mostly have bad RPG and story/choices/dialogue in their RPGs. People are like "fuck yeah open world, so many things to do!".

But to a superior mind like myself ( lol ) all I see is more shit does not make a game better. It just makes the game have a lot of shitty shit.

Really? Bar the dialogue, which I really don't care about in games, I thought the opposite on some of those for Skyrim.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Most of the hate i've seen in recent times is because of their focus on consoles, which affected games like Oblivion and Skyrim which are rather tame compared to Morrowind
Not that i can say for myself though, never played Morrowind and i don't particularly care about Bethesda either, though i do admit that Fallout 4 interested me a bit and i'd pick it on a sale day

That TF shitty game 0/10 looks very unpolished and not very fun.

Seriously what the fuck was that

You guys have no idea how happy i am to have Roy as a partner to my Marth in team battles instead of Lucina...

last edited at Jun 15, 2015 4:31AM

joined Nov 30, 2011

I can vouch as someone who is pissed at Bethseda essentially leaving its original market for the console crowd and making a crummy PC port and basically saying, "mods will fix the game" when Skyrim launched. Oblivion started down that path after they released a decently polished Morrowind port and Skyrim went full retard. Nearly every picture from development showed them testing on a console. Morrowind was near perfection and a few gameplay tweaks here and there and future sequels would have been even better. But, they catered to the easily want to be pleased crowd and dropped a lot of features that gave Morrowind its legendary status.

I don't mean to diss anyone but Bethesda said they want to make their game accessible to people who can only spare 30 minutes at a time so they made development choices to ensure they would rake in mo money but at the cost of a more realized and developed game (imho). They cut down on a lot of abilities over the years since Morrowind and have taken away more from the game instead of working to make sure each ability can be useful and make each gameplay experience vastly different. Also, the modding community continues to cover for Bethesda's inability to add new features to their games and that is why most people say if you want to play an Elder Scrolls game these days, go PC and mod your game.

It's literally the only series/times in which a console vs. PC debate has any real meaning. Bethesda has literally ditched the original fanbase and market and relegated them to 2nd hand development status and focused on the console market and essentially told them to fix their game with mods. (Not directly stated but pretty close.) The sad part is, despite the justifiable grumblings, many still play the Elder Scrolls games because Bethseda got lucky with one of the most richly detailed fictional worlds ever created in video games. One which many people, myself included, love visiting time and time again.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Well I never played Morrowind, so I guess it's a case of I don't know what I'm missing.

Looks pretty though.

Maki%20und%20nico
joined Nov 18, 2014

Hey! I'm looking for a League of Legends mate for duoqueue on EUW. I'm currently Plat 3 Nasus main. If u can speak german it would be best but english is fine too. Playing league while talking about Yuri is pure greatness. :D
Have a nice day!

last edited at Jun 15, 2015 10:50AM

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Glad to see Microsoft's conferences is still as boring as ever

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

Glad to see Microsoft's conferences is still as boring as ever

They had to balance out the hololense

This topic has been locked.