Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

So much Nanofate. I'm not worthy.

That being said, I love that Oukoku's Nano and Fate a bit of a perverts

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Whenever I read a nanoha doujin set in high school I can't help but think the real reason there wasn't a anime for their high school years was that they couldn't keep nanoha and fate's relationship ambiguous while they were still horny teenagers.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Page 17 - you are so precocious to me - lol - kinda funny but it should be precious.

Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

The real pervert here is Nanoha.

Areyougonnatouchem-17sq
joined Jan 27, 2019

This is such a nice look at Fate's issues. She's so aware of what it means to be rejected, and to hurt the ones you love, that she's going to overcompensate. And where many of us have urges that make us feel bad or wrong for having them (justly or unjustly), she's so aware that she's not "normal", not "natural", that perfectly natural feelings and impulses are going to play into that self-doubt. It's common enough, growing up, to feel like you're some kind of freak, that nobody has ever felt the way you do, that you're broken — and Fate knows for a fact that she was manufactured, and had the person she loved most tell her to her face that she was a monster, a broken doll. That's got to multiply those feelings immensely.

She's gotten better, of course — she's incredibly strong, and Nanoha and Lindy have been very good for her — but that kind of psychic wound doesn't just go away. So it's nice to see this kind of thing touching those issues.

Fb_img_1662167993947
joined Sep 23, 2020

Hahaha you were already gentle from the start, fate-chan (⁠-⁠_⁠-⁠;⁠)

To reply you must either login or sign up.