Forum › Tetsunagi Kooni discussion

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Given that it's been two years since the last release, should the status of this be changed to Dropped?

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Abandoned seems more apt, given the lack of info from Vexed on the issue.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

It's a shame because I love this series a lot. It's like a soft, warm blanket for my heart.

joined May 17, 2013

Yoooooo, I just read this whole thing. If only I could draw I would continue this manga. Sad it cuts off at the best part.

last edited at Mar 28, 2014 12:41PM

joined Jul 20, 2011

What's exactly the difference between Dropped and Abandoned?
IIRC one was that the scanlator have abandoned translating it and the other was about the author deciding not to write it anymore, but I don't know which is each.

last edited at Aug 17, 2014 5:59PM

Casiee_hunter
joined Jul 8, 2014

Awhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that was so cute, I wish you could continue

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

What's exactly the difference between Dropped and Abandoned?
IIRC one was that the scanlator have abandoned translating it and the other was about the author deciding not to write it anymore, but I don't know which is each.

Really ought to have a page for these...

Cancelled = Artist/Magazine dropped it

Dropped = Scanlator dropped it

Abandoned = Scanlator has not made any mention of a new release, and at least 6 months have passed since the last release. Mostly used for dead scanlators

joined Sep 27, 2014

This was such a nice story and it's a shame that it has been abandoned. I really want to reread it, but I know that in the end i'll be disappointed by the sudden plot stoppage.

2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

nice fucking place to stop the scanlations...

Well, if you think about it, it was actually a pretty nice place to stop. Could you imagine if it was abandoned just before?

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Man, such a shame this was abandoned. I really enjoyed it and I hope it's picked up again, I really shipped Shino and Senri...

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

The most lewd manga on the entire site. All that h...I can't say it, it's too lewd!

Screen%20shot%202016-04-20%20at%207.35.18%20am
joined Dec 20, 2015

I would have been so much angrier if they stopped on the chapter before...

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

I don't think this is actually abandoned, I seem to recall it published twice every never and there's only three volumes out although it's been running for a decade.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I don't think this is actually abandoned, I seem to recall it published twice every never and there's only three volumes out although it's been running for a decade.

Abandoned by the scanners, far as I know. I can't find any more translated online at any rate.

To reply you must either login or sign up.