Forum › Image Comments (October 2026)

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018
Hlqqb-7beaaum2r-orig%20(1)

For my good, could someone tell me what are the name of those two at the very bottom ?(With short light hairs and long brown hairs[yea cuz i'm dumbahh])

Pairing: Nana x Rise

last edited at Oct 5, 2026 4:38PM

Yuri enjoyer 3000
Pc0rl489k7zb1
joined Sep 8, 2026
Harulkqbaaahbjc-orig

Crazy that there is no cunnilingus tag on dynasty

44d
joined Aug 10, 2022
Yddaddae-1528060736198815744-img1

Crikey!

joined Mar 11, 2026
Hseyg70xiaefwzo-orig

^Not sure how that first pic works but would be willing to find out.

Givemeanaccount
Clorinde_mutsuki_thumbnail
joined Apr 25, 2017
Hog5jwqakaaqruz-orig

I mean, if you’ve got the ability, might as well use it

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021
Tumblr_736b9f0736ba958b7f5e8c1461d21ad5_e8716646_2048

There's something elegant and almost refined about 55rou's art. I really like it.

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021
Htax7upboaaploa-orig

Bocchi the recharged :)

9286787ab50153acb27cd03b385edb3d949d719e0b569799723637ee189d1f4b_1-1
joined Aug 14, 2020
F5qwjvaa8aabyzi-orig

Armored Core? More like Armored Cute amirite fellas?

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021
Gadlcjuwoaai0c0-orig

I never went the Freya route, I'll try it in my next game !

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021
Bafkreibpkm23soiurwdfotylrtkghh5lzyykjqqvpncjm2kdoc72mnypme

The size difference between these two always makes me chuckle. It's hard to believe that Ruri is in high school :P

1940ef708b47c0de1b90c1cde8b7d97d
joined Dec 19, 2025
Bafkreidqhqrf3rs2zhaarkmwwdjlcgnrvrqgtx4ryzek6f627424cfrxwi

<3

1940ef708b47c0de1b90c1cde8b7d97d
joined Dec 19, 2025
Bafkreiaqey7t5elplbbsjor4rwf4jhdw5xrlx7fmmo3i7c52flckc36xry

<3

Koishi%20by%20lily
joined Sep 26, 2019
Gadlcjuwoaai0c0-orig

Freylise? In October of 2026? Am I dreaming? I have to be dreaming, right?

Steam%20picture%20eclipse
joined Jan 9, 2017
Gcr3wzpawaa-qfc-orig

Somehow not tentacles

Givemeanaccount
Clorinde_mutsuki_thumbnail
joined Apr 25, 2017
2105304129795248559

Kronii remained shockingly composed during that
I don’t think this is the real Kronii

13124839_1589396498054389_6595928075628769960_n
joined Nov 14, 2016
Hteccj5aiae0yqk-orig

Whoa, TotoMimi in the year 2026?

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015
Tumblr_736b9f0736ba958b7f5e8c1461d21ad5_e8716646_2048

Lot of glancing going on

732535__safe_anthro_vinyl%20scratch_octavia_dj%20pon-dash-3_octavia%20melody_artist-colon-theyoungreaper1
joined Mar 14, 2016
F5qwjvaa8aabyzi-orig

I saw biomechanical girls, white hair and red shading and a different neuron fired and I just assumed it was that. There seems to be a lot of crossover.

732535__safe_anthro_vinyl%20scratch_octavia_dj%20pon-dash-3_octavia%20melody_artist-colon-theyoungreaper1
joined Mar 14, 2016
Ht0il-qxsaamny_-orig

Holy...

732535__safe_anthro_vinyl%20scratch_octavia_dj%20pon-dash-3_octavia%20melody_artist-colon-theyoungreaper1
joined Mar 14, 2016
Hsdjoz5xwamkc7r-orig%20(1)

Well. Guess you'll just have to teach her.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017
Htdri7daoaajayu-orig

Funniest thing is this is based on actual scene from the manga

(No it's not Yuri)

joined Feb 1, 2021
Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011
Htdri7daoaajayu-orig

That is certainly an intersting name for a manga.

Electric%20(1)
joined Jul 15, 2020
Gadlcjuwoaai0c0-orig

Freya was my go-to for Elise on my first playthrough, and boy i will never regret it. maybe i could play through her route again

Electric%20(1)
joined Jul 15, 2020
Hsdjoz5xwamkc7r-orig%20(1)

bettin 5 bucks on Mari teaching Lara these things during the timeskip

last edited at Oct 6, 2026 12:01AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.