@johnb: There are several, but most of them are older or are for little girls. El Cazador De La Bruja, Kiddy Girl And, Waccha Primagi, and Mahou Tsukai Precure come to mind. Toji no Miko, too.
I saw El Cazador Da La Bruja. It's good. I think you left Noir off your list, though. But those only strongly implied yuri. They still left wiggle room for people to make the argument that the MCs' relationship was sisterly, or just super close besties. I want the deal to be sealed with a romantic kiss. I will check out the ones, off your list, I can find though.
there are original anime that have clear yuri and girls kissing, though it's true that most are old. but that's a reflection of overall modern anime trends, so. seconding... thirding? the beetrain gun girl anime, but also want to throw simoun into the ring because i'll never miss a chance to remind people it exists
^i hope someone forbids you from exploring your passions and desires and instead confines you to your hometown for the rest of your life because your highschool sweetheart is there