Forum › It Turns Out Miyagi is Quite Sensitive discussion

Hoshikuzu%20telepath%206%202
joined May 15, 2025

so true

Mariya%20and%20karin%202
joined Nov 27, 2022

What in the fluff is this about ♡

Img_0768
joined Sep 28, 2015

This is so good, I need more Shuukura doujinshi T_T

joined Apr 22, 2025

The world needs more Shuukura doujins

joined Dec 17, 2018

Omg a rare shuukura doujin

Aizawa
joined Oct 24, 2025

Omgggggg a shuukura doujinnnnn!!!!!!! I really need to catch up and reread the LN, it takes so long though...

Kuroko-railgun
joined Jul 21, 2024

oh wow this is the first Doujin we have of them on this site

Img_1922
joined Jan 3, 2026

I NEED ANOTHER LN CHAPTER ANGELAAAA (ToT)

joined May 18, 2021

love it when doujins jump ahead of the manga to illustrate the spicier scenes

__akiyama_mizuki_project_sekai_drawn_by_ririru__aef7569108d461f730828c198e920bc8_1_1_1_1_1
joined Mar 9, 2024

Tooo short TT

Img_0143
joined Aug 24, 2024

College arc ftw

SuperSexyCommandoKyouko
Img_20200306_121603_955
joined Jun 6, 2020

shuukura doujin...what a blessing

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

cuuuuute

joined Jan 14, 2020

Feels like canon.

Rena_home_1
joined Aug 8, 2012

This artist knows these 2 characters very well. They're completely in character for those 2...

Screenshot%202026-08-22%2011.54.15%20pm
joined Aug 21, 2026

I lowk forgot about what was going on in the og series so seeing this was quite a shock

Imageedit_11_5472942776
joined Apr 30, 2018

oh my god a shuukura doujin

To reply you must either login or sign up.