Forum › Ojou-sama Matching App discussion

Breathe%20meme%202
joined Jan 17, 2025

Ooh, I hope this gets serialized. Can't see how they don't notice each other at the end though, especially the delinquent.

joined Dec 30, 2025

I need moaar

Sumatrapdf_i4v2vg0jsu
joined Jul 8, 2025

That was really cute, thank you for the TL !

The ending stings, I hope they have a happy love story with their personas and find out about their true natures in the most goofy way possible :D

Chibi_blademan
joined Jul 23, 2013

That was really cute, thank you for the TL !

The ending stings, I hope they have a happy love story with their personas and find out about their true natures in the most goofy way possible :D

I was thinking the same thing. This story definitely deserves a follow up of some kind.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Idiot couple, indeed.

Screenshot%202026-08-22%2011.54.15%20pm
joined Aug 21, 2026

Ooh, I hope this gets serialized. Can't see how they don't notice each other at the end though, especially the delinquent.

"Worse they're fucking stupid" is the answer to your question

Viola-appreciation-post-v0-1f6dz1ld6jih1
joined Apr 16, 2022

really funny and cute!

To reply you must either login or sign up.