Forum › Fluttering Feelings [SPOILER THREAD]

joined Jan 31, 2015

Fan art by levoblivion:

Alextasha:

Art by levoblivion
http://levoblivion.tumblr.com/post/119509106195

Source:
http://levoblivion.tumblr.com/post/119509106195
http://40.media.tumblr.com/ee789a74b43f39335bcbd97b0ea6db0e/tumblr_noov6yso6S1ri33lgo2_r1_1280.jpg

Nice.

I really like the sketch-like quality of the artwork.

last edited at Aug 18, 2015 2:34AM

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

I assume this is your work, OrangePekoe?
Thanks!

Yep! I fixed the artist name as well, thanks for pointing it out. Expect to see a lot more in the next couple weeks!

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

Today I had a fantastic birthday.. and now that I'm finally home and is about to fall asleep... I just wanted to say thx for to all the people in this thread and to Ssamba, although she probably will never read it. Every day, FF gives me courage and strength and hope for my personal private happiness to come once upon a time!!! And you guys are so awesome with all your comments and pics!! Now I really want a BD chapter in FF xDDD Just imagine, Seol-a giving a present to No-rae and a kiss on a cheek!!

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Uwaa, happy birthday takachi!

bestbirthdays

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Happy Birthday,takachi!

Taeyeon Dork
Z2maxwb
joined Apr 22, 2015

Speaking of military discharged...did jihwan also just discharged from military too?
what if jihwan is befriend with Norae's ex?

And please someone enlighten me wheres this scene when someone shouted "MOVE!" to Seola??
I feel lost...

Random Reader
joined Nov 30, 2011

anonymous

But it doesn't change the fact that she and all the others were in fact using Seol-a, which was no misunderstanding. Also, it is possible Seol-a might especially remember her among them all because although many were doing it, those hurtful words revealing her intentions came from Yu-ji's mouth.

Good catch, this hadn't crossed my mind before. I had originally assumed Yu-ji was one of Seol-a's closer friends. This seems like a much better possibility now that you mention it. Either way, it clearly affected Seol-a for pretty much her entire life up to meeting and being with No-rae.

palakangorange

gugu09:

Hey, does anyone feel suspicious about the guy who invited soela thru a message to a meal back at chap 20?...

hey, you know I've mentioned him before here

Remember that guy Seol-a "ditched"/ rejected / ignored (maybe, in a way) in order to spend her Sunday with No-rae at Hee-jin's exhibition job thingy? What if that guy turns out to be the bastard who broke No-rae's heart? (I'm afraid there was never enough closure for that nameless guy, or maybe he's just the poor extra character, haha. Nevermind, let's hope the bastard will get a good beating from Seol-a)

Let's just hope we get an intermission of more Sol-rae skin-ship first. Maybe some more jealousy from Seol-a as No-rae and Ji-whan meet again. Haha
Another arc to tackle could be Jang Yu-ji, Seol-as high school "friend" as everyone's been discussing above.

ieeheh

@gugu09

I wouldnt say so. I think the reason Samba drew him in great details were to show that he was a highly attractive man. And the usual Seola would have gone out with him already (since she never chased away anyone decent). But when Norae came along, Seola just never saw any reason to go out with them at the cost of her chance to hang out with Norae. And we could see she put a lot of efforts to look pretty on that Sunday she went to the exhibition with Norae. She could have gone out with that attractive guy the same Sunday who would say she's the most beautiful woman he's seen. But instead she got jealous at Norae's compliments on other girls' beauty. Poor our earnest Seola.

Some people are just reading way too much into things. These two summarize my thoughts on the throwaway guy (I.e. used to show a change in Soel-a's actions regarding No-rae). I also believe that the military guy might be someone else No-rae knows and not the ex or, No-rae's friend wouldn't have brought him up the way she did considering she knows No-rae is still somewhat affected by the whole thing.

kith

@ gugu09

I highly that dude is No-rae's ex. Hee-Jin mentioned that he's still in the military. And from what I know of Korean military, they still have to wear their uniform even during time-off. (Halmoni can clarify this further if I've gotten it wrong).

He's going to be discharged so he won't need to wear his uniform.

joined Jan 31, 2015

I think No-rae's ex is a pretty cool guy. Eh breaks girls' hearts and doesn't afraid of anything.

joined Jan 31, 2015

I'd like to make a corrective statement for a previous post.

As you mentioned, Min-jeong doesn't go to the same university, so Seol-a only sees her occasionally. And it seems that when they meet, at least sometimes, it's to hang out with guys -- probably guys that they barely know or even just met -- to drink, flirt, so on, like in chapter 20.

As an aside, Min-jeong is probably the kind of girl that everybody thinks Seol-a is: a party girl who is really flirty with guys. [...]

Actually, turns out, in chapter 20, when Seol-a and Min-jeong met up with two guys, one of the two was likely Min-jeong's boyfriend.

From chapter 10, Seol-a and Min-jeong had a conversation and Seol-a said, "That's because you weren't in Seoul. (small text: ) You went on a 'honeymoon trip' with your boyfriend. How was the sunrise?" Blink and you would've missed it, lol.

So I can't really say or assume Min-jeong is a party girl or a flirt or anything. So basically... we really don't know much of anything about Min-jeong right now. Let's see if she shows up more in the next act.

last edited at May 23, 2015 4:14PM

joined Jan 31, 2015

Winter is back, baby!

(Err... the person, not the season, for those of you traumatized by terrible weather in the past year.)

Fan art by winter:

Did this happen in Chapter 35?

I can barely remember. Ack

Anyways, I missed two fan arts. I’m going to draw them once I get the raws. My laptop broke so I wasn’t able to draw for 2-3 weeks. Sorry. :<

I’m still re-installing most of the softwares that I need (coz I don’t have back-up </3) so the two fan arts might be uploaded a bit late.

Source:
http://melancholicwinter.tumblr.com/post/119685138120/did-this-happen-in-chapter-35-i-can-barely
http://40.media.tumblr.com/d969343f1652967e39944e460a943e2e/tumblr_not73ix7uD1u56vjgo1_1280.png

last edited at Aug 18, 2015 2:35AM

joined Mar 28, 2014

I'd like to make a corrective statement for a previous post.

As you mentioned, Min-jeong doesn't go to the same university, so Seol-a only sees her occasionally. And it seems that when they meet, at least sometimes, it's to hang out with guys -- probably guys that they barely know or even just met -- to drink, flirt, so on, like in chapter 20.

As an aside, Min-jeong is probably the kind of girl that everybody thinks Seol-a is: a party girl who is really flirty with guys. [...]

Actually, turns out, in chapter 20, when Seol-a and Min-jeong met up with two guys, one of the two was likely Min-jeong's boyfriend.

From chapter 10, Seol-a and Min-jeong had a conversation and Seol-a said, "That's because you weren't in Seoul. (small text: ) You went on a 'honeymoon trip' with your boyfriend. How was the sunrise?" Blink and you would've missed it, lol.

So I can't really say or assume Min-jeong is a party girl or a flirt or anything. So basically... we really don't know much of anything about Min-jeong right now. Let's see if she shows up more in the next act.

Yes, anon, yes, there's something "fishy" about her!
The fact that Seol-a and Min-jeong are friends means that there's trust between the two. Min-jeong's well aware of girls with ulterior motives approaching Seol-a as fake friends. And Seol-a, despite having experienced the pain from Yu-ji's betrayal, still found a friend in Min-jeong. This is why I raised the question, why Seol-a is so concerned about having a female friend - doesn't she already have a good friend?
But I think my own answer is, having reread all of your comments as well as chapters 10, 11, 20, even though they are good friends and understand each other really well, they're too much alike and have faced the same or similar problems. Unlike Min-jeong, No-rae complements Seol-a and gives her what Min-jeong can't. In that sense, my bet is that Min-jeong will really like No-rae herself if they happen to meet. I don't mean any love triangles, of course, more like the seal of approval. And of course, another reason for Seol-a's concerns is simply feeling lonely in the university since Min-jeong doesn't attend it.
So I think Min-jeong actually isn't that a dark horse of a character.

PS:

Winter is back, baby!

Embrace yourselves. hahaha
Really glad winter's back! Great art!!

PPS:
Can't wait for the new chapter...

last edited at May 24, 2015 10:08AM

1004423_215737701908251_258016894_n
joined Apr 26, 2015

After few exciting chapters were it was always ending in the middle of a transition that awaits more details, we are facing a new chapter today with totally new start ! I said it before in an older post that the last chapter was so much like the end of the series ! I can't see anyone else making similar comment so may be it was only me. But the way things were presented from no-rae's perspective gave me such feeling that no-rae reached the "peace of mind" and stopped running (which we all agreed she will), and that she will go on with her daily life, feeling happy just being by Seol-A side rather than suffering from leaving her, which is something she can't bear.
It was thus so much like a conclusion that we will live like this for now, "as friends", and whether this will stay this way or change, it is something for your imagination, dear readers, .........FIN/The end !.

Apart from this dreadful ending which would have killed us all if it is to happen. I don't know how the coming chapter will open a new progress to the story. Will it be a casual day out that we missed it between those two for a while. Or someone from the past will make an entrance this chapter, or at the end of it (no-rae's ex? or Seol-A old classmate? or a new love rival?

joined Mar 28, 2014

After few exciting chapters were it was always ending in the middle of a transition that awaits more details, we are facing a new chapter today with totally new start ! I said it before in an older post that the last chapter was so much like the end of the series ! I can't see anyone else making similar comment so may be it was only me. But the way things were presented from no-rae's perspective gave me such feeling that no-rae reached the "peace of mind" and stopped running (which we all agreed she will), and that she will go on with her daily life, feeling happy just being by Seol-A side rather than suffering from leaving her, which is something she can't bear.
It was thus so much like a conclusion that we will live like this for now, "as friends", and whether this will stay this way or change, it is something for your imagination, dear readers, .........FIN/The end !.

Oh don't worry, it was in fact a conclusion, but a conclusion of the act 2. That's what Ssamba wrote herself at the end of the chapter. To me it felt exactly like the chapter 19. Act 1 was becoming friends. Act 2 is No-rae recognizing her feelings for Seol-a. Now act 3 will start and I expect it to be about Seol-a realising that her feelings for No-rae is something more than just a friendship. And I don't

Apart from this dreadful ending which would have killed us all if it is to happen. I don't know how the coming chapter will open a new progress to the story. Will it be a casual day out that we missed it between those two for a while. Or someone from the past will make an entrance this chapter, or at the end of it (no-rae's ex? or Seol-A old classmate? or a new love rival?

Take a look at chapter 20 for hints. It started with Min-jeong and Hee-jin - our MCs hung out with the good friends of theirs. Hee-jin has by now met Seol-a, so I'd say it's time for No-rae to meet Min-jeong or Seol-a's mum and/or brother. Which is pretty much the reason why we started talking about Min-jeong in the posts above in the first place.

joined Jan 31, 2015

Another piece of fan art by winter:

Chapter 33 fan art

Let’s have a family picture. :D

Source:
http://melancholicwinter.tumblr.com/post/119774132390/chapter-33-fan-art-lets-have-a-family-picture-d
http://40.media.tumblr.com/8b199b0150520573b793de92d5be24ea/tumblr_nov5gysJcO1u56vjgo1_1280.png

winter's on a roll. :3

last edited at Aug 18, 2015 2:37AM

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

OMG HALFWAY DOWN THE CHAPTER I AM DYING LOLOLOLOL

Edit: Loving the uncomfortable No-rae moments hahahahaha!

last edited at May 24, 2015 5:31PM

No-rae
joined Mar 23, 2015

Omg. So this is what it feels like to wait for the release then "read" it and then wait for the translation... I should've resisted!!!

Random Reader
joined Nov 30, 2011

This chapter looks like it's gonna be great! XD

Thumb
joined Dec 23, 2014

No-rae is so cute! ~

joined Mar 28, 2014

yay for the wedding mail flying to the rubbish bin
yay x2 for Seol-a in glasses!
yay x3 for kitten-like No-rae with her eyes closed - übercute
and... what cup size is Seol-a?.. that's probably something I can relate to her the least T__T

xyth
haha, join the club

1004423_215737701908251_258016894_n
joined Apr 26, 2015

Lots of cute moments in this chapter, we sure missed it after many previous "intense" chapters before this.
Poor mother of seol-a, teaching her how to cook, thinking it is for her future son-in law that seol-a asking her eagerly to learn new recipes, little she know hahaha

So much for " we are still friends" thing....now that no-rae understand her feelings, every touch...every air flow from Seol-A is just too much on her heart to bear it.
The question mark in seol-a following no-rae withdrawing her hand just tell us for real that this girl really is clue less about the depth of her feelings toward no-rae.

joined Mar 28, 2014

Lots of cute moments in this chapter, we sure missed it after many previous "intense" chapters before this.
Poor mother of seol-a, teaching her how to cook, thinking it is for her future son-in law that seol-a asking her eagerly to learn new recipes, little she know hahaha

oh true! You just made me realise that Seol-a used that immediately to cook for No-rae!

sidenote:
unshaved brother - nice detail to give a family feeling to the scene.. wonder what he was complaining about

last edited at May 24, 2015 6:00PM

Random Reader
joined Nov 30, 2011

So much for " we are still friends" thing....now that no-rae understand her feelings, every touch...every air flow from Seol-A is just too much on her heart to bear it.

No-rae was never misunderstanding her feelings for Seol-a. When the feeling hit her, she immediately recognized and knew what it was. She just tried running away from it because she didn't want to go through the previous heartbreak. She thinks she can just be friends with Seol-a but we all know that's just prolonging the inevitable ;)

The question mark in seol-a following no-rae withdrawing her hand just tell us for real that this girl really is clue less about the depth of her feelings toward no-rae.

Bit of an understatement I think but right now she is blissfully unaware so it'll be fun watching her swoon and flirt with No-rae without realizing it and meanwhile... driving No-rae nuts! XD

Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

Omg. So this is what it feels like to wait for the release then "read" it and then wait for the translation... I should've resisted!!!

Welcome to the club. Good chapter i think. Cute glasses.

sidenote:
unshaved brother - nice detail to give a family feeling to the scene.. wonder what he was complaining about

Car?

No-rae
joined Mar 23, 2015

@captree and takachi - Thanks! :p i just slept before and greet the new chapter after i woke up.

By any chance, did that invitation came from Seol-a's friend that betrayed her? I cannot read it :/

joined Mar 28, 2014

it'll be fun watching her swoon and flirt with No-rae without realizing it and meanwhile... driving No-rae nuts! XD

And I'm sooo in for this ride!!! XDDD

Car?

That sure is the most logical thing to assume and probably the likeliest too, although somehow to me it first felt that there's more to his irritation.

To reply you must either login or sign up.