Forum › Maigo Days discussion

277518907_284798580472730_8969942845314652470_n
joined Sep 19, 2021

First time seeing the artist's work here. Cute art.

Icon_tinymila
joined Jan 30, 2017

Sweet Anosoyo for my tired soul.

Avatar%20(pride%20version)
joined Oct 22, 2018

Very much a task failed successfully from Anon here.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Well, that was super effective. Nice! :D

__akiyama_mizuki_project_sekai_drawn_by_ririru__aef7569108d461f730828c198e920bc8_1_1_1_1_1
joined Mar 9, 2024

The comic referred to at page 3 is this (Chinese Traditional)

Update:
It's here now:
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/working_at_ring

last edited at Aug 19, 2026 11:21PM

Kafkaproblemchild
__chihaya_anon_bang_dream_and_1_more_drawn_by_chain_s__sample-819a1fa2697ca1c4cffbe24d8f8ce03a%20(1)
joined May 23, 2024

Someone please post the one day girlfriend comic this artist dud on here please please

Norainhere Staff
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Someone please post the one day girlfriend comic this artist dud on here please please

We asked the scanlator group that did that one if we could upload their stuff here, and we're just waiting for their response.

Kafkaproblemchild
__chihaya_anon_bang_dream_and_1_more_drawn_by_chain_s__sample-819a1fa2697ca1c4cffbe24d8f8ce03a%20(1)
joined May 23, 2024

Someone please post the one day girlfriend comic this artist dud on here please please

We asked the scanlator group that did that one if we could upload their stuff here, and we're just waiting for their response.

:') thank you thank you thank you

Norainhere Staff
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Also, some UiSaki crumbs on the last page:

Avatar%20(pride%20version)
joined Oct 22, 2018

Someone please post the one day girlfriend comic this artist dud on here please please

Don't forget My Niece/Aunt Seems to Like Me Too. Both (the one you mentioned and the one I mentioned) deserve to be here.

Also, while it doesn't seem to have been translated yet, the author seems to have made another AnoSoyo doujin.

Kafkaproblemchild
__chihaya_anon_bang_dream_and_1_more_drawn_by_chain_s__sample-819a1fa2697ca1c4cffbe24d8f8ce03a%20(1)
joined May 23, 2024

Someone please post the one day girlfriend comic this artist dud on here please please

Don't forget My Niece/Aunt Seems to Like Me Too. Both (the one you mentioned and the one I mentioned) deserve to be here.

Also, while it doesn't seem to have been translated yet, the author seems to have made another AnoSoyo doujin.

Yup two new ones plus there's another older one !!!

joined Dec 20, 2025

This is surprisingly in character for everyone lmao

__akiyama_mizuki_project_sekai_drawn_by_ririru__aef7569108d461f730828c198e920bc8_1_1_1_1_1
joined Mar 9, 2024

Ayyyyy it's here

Icon_tinymila
joined Jan 30, 2017

This is surprisingly in character for everyone lmao

I can't believe it's not Official.

Leaping%20cow
joined Sep 27, 2017

Someone please post the one day girlfriend comic this artist dud on here please please

We asked the scanlator group that did that one if we could upload their stuff here, and we're just waiting for their response.

Thanks! I love this artist's works and it'd be lovely to see them here, so I hope all goes well!

__akiyama_mizuki_project_sekai_drawn_by_ririru__aef7569108d461f730828c198e920bc8_1_1_1_1_1
joined Mar 9, 2024

It's here, yay.

Soyo pressuring a puppy to leave Anon lmao

Comic about pregnant Anon mentioned in the 1st page:
https://www.pixiv.net/artworks/134795353
(Traditional Chinese. The five members of MyGO are just practicing drama)

last edited at Aug 29, 2026 12:05AM

Kafkaproblemchild
__chihaya_anon_bang_dream_and_1_more_drawn_by_chain_s__sample-819a1fa2697ca1c4cffbe24d8f8ce03a%20(1)
joined May 23, 2024

My hope is every anon soyo comic gets on here . Because of dynasty I checked out lyy because I checked out ly I watched the anime . Because I watched the anime I checked out the manga . Because I checked out the manga I bought merch . Now I have an entire shelf of Anon and Soyo .

last edited at Aug 27, 2026 8:40AM

joined Apr 16, 2025

even the dog damn loool

joined Dec 29, 2025

bpd soyo literature

Leaping%20cow
joined Sep 27, 2017

Very nice, thanks for the translation!

Avatar%20(pride%20version)
joined Oct 22, 2018

Very lovely chapter. Also lol @ the Tsukinomori girls in some of the earlier pages and Taki at the end.

joined May 11, 2025

What's this about pregnant Ano-

sees last panel on page 2

no further questions, godspeed Soyo

Icon_tinymila
joined Jan 30, 2017

My hope is every anon soyo comic gets on here . Because of dynasty I checked out lyy because I checked out ly I watched the anime . Because I watched the anime I checked out the manga . Because I checked out the manga I bought merch . Now I have an entire shelf of Anon and Soyo .

I'm glad the AnoSoyo propaganda is working properly.

%e0%ad%a8%e0%ad%a7%20soyoanon
joined Aug 20, 2026

My hope is every anon soyo comic gets on here . Because of dynasty I checked out lyy because I checked out ly I watched the anime . Because I watched the anime I checked out the manga . Because I checked out the manga I bought merch . Now I have an entire shelf of Anon and Soyo .

you da real goat

%e0%ad%a8%e0%ad%a7%20soyoanon
joined Aug 20, 2026

i pray everyday that every anosoyo artwork gets translated.

To reply you must either login or sign up.