Forum › Fluttering Feelings [SPOILER THREAD]

Z2maxwb
joined Apr 22, 2015

Couldnt get any better timing
Right when Seola wanted to confess

Side note :
Why soo freakin hot Baek Seolaaaaaaaa

joined Nov 30, 2011

random reader seol-a is actually just one word away from saying the magical three words
ssamba really toyed us with these cliches

eh, not that its a bad thing

First person to correct me in this entire damned thread lol.

And I was thinking the same damned thing about her fashion!!

last edited at Oct 18, 2015 11:39AM

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Fudge NOOOOOOOO..
But I have a feeling it wont be bad. Both Seola and Norae need closure from their past. Seola has, and now its Norae's turn. As long as I see Seola tried to confess, I know its close, so damn close.

thatanon:

On another note, do you guys think ssamba actually lurked our forums?
seol-a suddenly sports the stylish korean look, as posted by ieeheh a few days ago.....

Oh gosh, I wish!!!!!
Ssamba, if you read this, you know I love you. Please don't give us too much drama. We need them fluffy. I believe in you haha

On the side note, Seola was so cute and so damn bold and confident to confess right on campus. I love Seola. I think she will help Norae get through this Ex thing very smoothly

last edited at Oct 18, 2015 12:16PM

joined Aug 29, 2015

Seol-a is really something. she can already act out her feelings for No-rae. (it must have been her broad experience with dating "men") while No-rae doesn't have any confidence to show her true feelings for Seol-a. I don't think No-rae would be too conflicted with her ex but imo, it will be the trauma of getting heart-broken again. that will make No-rae think twice about confessing her feelings for Seol-a. No-rae seem so clueless with Seol-a's feeling for her or she's somewhat in denial that someone like Seol-a would have romantic feelings for her. I always thought Seol-a would be the character that will be hard to figure out but it turns out that it was No-rae.

joined Sep 20, 2015

Damn! Its already 12:30am here. . and i cant sleep! I should have waited for the translation to come out but i just can't resist my two beloved gurls. I only understood few lines via google translate typing using online korean keyboard (in desperation XD) Seol-a was really close in saying the 3 magic word and poof!! The ex appeared. I'm feeling restless in here. Oh yeah, seol-a's back to being fashionable. Anyways, I need to go back to sleep. XD Nytz everyone.

No-rae
joined Feb 4, 2015

omg Seol-A sadasfd. She was about to say IT I think. That's awesome, because it means that whatever that happens with the ex, Seol-A is sure about wanting to be with No-Rae so if she has to fight for her she will hopefully haha. F*cking ex lol but am I the one who is happy he showed up? We all were speculating when he was going to appear and he finally did so the arc with the ex can end faster and then we are going to have around 40 chapters or less of Seol-A and No-rae only.

Guuuys a confession and a kiss coming soon I can actually feel it, Seol-A I trust in you since you are bolder lol.

And I need translation, I'll wait.

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

I feel like even if Seola said I like you, Norae would just smile and think she means it on a friendly way lol xD
Wasn't her ex the reason she went to Australia? I really like their backstories. Like Seola's past struggles with friendships explains why she acts like this, maybe now we will find out more about NoRae's character too.
I don't think she still likes her ex, but I wanna know what happened between them. I hope it's not cheating, though, as this is a cliche way to explain a break up.

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

I am actually glad that the ex appeared.I've been curious about No-rae's past for quite a while and I can tell the veil will soon be lifted ^^ And Seol-a, you are the winner, girl!(though i don't mind your casual look xD)

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

I don't read Korean, but it seems like Seol-a wants to confess but then she's cockblocked by The Ex.

WHY.

Because it would be too easy xD it's drama time!

Such is life! But actually yea, would be awesome if Seola and The Ex have an epic showdown. And then Norae is placed in a position where she has to choose, and she runs into Seola's bossoms (imagination level: maximum)

Epic nose bleed from No-Rae running into Seol-A bosom. lol

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

random reader seol-a is actually just one word away from saying the magical three words
ssamba really toyed us with these cliches

eh, not that its a bad thing

First person to correct me in this entire damned thread lol.

And I was thinking the same damned thing about her fashion!!

I was thinking that too! She figured it was about time she's going to put the moves on No-Rae.
"I'm gonna look slammin for No-Rae." ( Who says that anymore? I think I'm showing my age. lol)

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

It's funny but I'm actually looking forward to this arc with Norae's ex. I'd like to see a jealous Seola and how she'll react. She'll probably just pull some extremely smooth moves on Norae that Norae will have nothing else besides falling into her arms xD

This arc will for sure strengthen whatever feelings they have for each other.

last edited at Oct 18, 2015 5:27PM

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

I'm wondering if in this arc we will have some homophobic things like... No-Rae's ex will get furious when he finds out about her feelings to Seol-a and... he might do something to her... or to No-Rae...

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

I'm wondering if in this arc we will have some homophobic things like... No-Rae's ex will get furious when he finds out about her feelings to Seol-a and... he might do something to her... or to No-Rae...

He has the look of a nice guy in this chapter. I dont think so (i generally think people are good lol)
Alextasha, time for bed

last edited at Oct 18, 2015 6:13PM

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Alextasha, time for bed

Yeah, I know I know. But I was waiting for halmoni's TN, but because I have to get up early tomorrow I think I will read it in the morning *sigh*

Also kouhai was also "nice guy" :P

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

He has the look of a nice guy in this chapter. I dont think so (i generally think people are good lol)
Alextasha, time for bed

I don't think No-rae has even fully admitted to herself that she likes Seol-a. So it doesn't sound very possible that she would even reveal it to someone else, especially her ex.

joined Nov 30, 2011

Alextasha

Alextasha, time for bed

Yeah, I know I know. But I was waiting for halmoni's TN, but because I have to get up early tomorrow I think I will read it in the morning *sigh*

Also kouhai was also "nice guy" :P

Indeed. In fact, we were all up in arms over the wrong guy lmao XD

MacySan

Alextasha, time for bed

I don't think No-rae has even fully admitted to herself that she likes Seol-a. So it doesn't sound very possible that she would even reveal it to someone else, especially her ex.

Nope. No-rae already admitted that she likes Seol-a and that's why she attempted to avoid her that led to Seol-a chasing her to her home.

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

Ch. 48 trans - http://pastebin.com/jBGGBvGZ

sorry if it's crappy or if there are any mistakes I was busy all day today and I NEED TO EAT

Tumblr_lmputme3co1qa6q7k_large
joined Oct 18, 2015

Ch. 48 trans - http://pastebin.com/jBGGBvGZ

sorry if it's crappy or if there are any mistakes I was busy all day today and I NEED TO EAT

Sincere thanks Halmoni, you don't have to, but you do it anyway, you're great :)

joined Dec 9, 2014

Just a thought, No-Rae managed to hear and understand what Seol-a was going to say, she got nervous and she started acting all innocent. Then the ex came right at the right moment and saved her some heart attack xD

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

The note at the bottom said that Ssamba was originally going to break HERE? HERE?

Man, half the fandom would've died. I'm glad we're set to get an update next week.

joined Aug 29, 2015

I think it's gonna be a bit confusing and hard to no rae. I mean yes she likes Soela but she was sooo in love with the ex. She was so much in love and heartbroken till the fact she took a year off everything and went to australia to clear her mind off. So i'm sure his moves would at least will touch her about even more since she dense about Soela's feelings to her. She would think soela still doesn't like her in that way. So soela should be really smooth and more bold with her moves towards no rae (and judging from her actions, she will totally be hella bolder XD).
But isn't a bit weird that Soela just went by confessing in the middle of the campus to no rae?? I mean is she sure about no rae's feelings towards her?? I mean especially since she's in korea, confessing to the same gender could be a vey big deal you know, judging their perspective towards homosexuality.

spot on with the confessing thing. it's really somewhat mind-boggling that Seol-a and No-rae never once contemplated that they're falling in love with the same gender. it's like, it never was a factor. and Seol-a just thought I'm just gonna confess now. she didn't even consider their friendship. when the last chapter imo wasn't that frustrating enough for her to confess at this point. but I think the ex comes at the right timing. No-rae just keeps chickening out. I think No-rae is getting the hint that Seol-a likes her but she's somewhat dismissing that possibility and afraid with facing her own feelings for Seol-a. No-rae's closure with her ex would make her realize that she can take a chance at love again and of course it would be with Seol-a. stop holding back No-rae. Seol-a keeps throwing herself at you. don't act like you're so dense. I bet Seol-a will get drunk again. this arc will be bitter-sweet.

last edited at Oct 18, 2015 9:16PM

joined Nov 30, 2011

I think it's gonna be a bit confusing and hard to no rae. I mean yes she likes Soela but she was sooo in love with the ex. She was so much in love and heartbroken till the fact she took a year off everything and went to australia to clear her mind off. So i'm sure his moves would at least will touch her about even more since she dense about Soela's feelings to her. She would think soela still doesn't like her in that way. So soela should be really smooth and more bold with her moves towards no rae (and judging from her actions, she will totally be hella bolder XD).
But isn't a bit weird that Soela just went by confessing in the middle of the campus to no rae?? I mean is she sure about no rae's feelings towards her?? I mean especially since she's in korea, confessing to the same gender could be a vey big deal you know, judging their perspective towards homosexuality.

spot on with the confessing thing. it's really somewhat mind-boggling that Seol-a and No-rae never once contemplated that they're falling in love with the same gender. it's like, it never was a factor. and Seol-a just thought I'm just gonna confess now. she didn't even consider their friendship. when the last chapter imo wasn't that frustrating enough for her to confess at this point. but I think the ex comes at the right timing. No-rae just keeps chickening out. I think No-rae is getting the hint that Seol-a likes her but she's somewhat dismissing that possibility and afraid with facing her own feelings for Seol-a. No-rae's closure with her ex would make her realize that she can take a chance at love again and of course it would be with Seol-a. stop holding back No-rae. Seol-a keeps throwing herself at you. don't act like you're so dense. I bet Seol-a will get drunk again. this arc will be bitter-sweet.

Maybe all of this will be answered in the coming chapters.

HypocriticalLiar
Capture
joined Feb 23, 2015

OMFG MY POOR HEART CAN'T TAKE THIS. All the feelings make my heart feel like it's going to burst.

CONFESSION INTERRUPTION. LOL. DRAMA. FEELINGS. FF. My dear FF. You have returned in full glory to your early days.

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Woa I was the first one to read the imgur for Chapter 48 lol

http://m.imgur.com/a/FQnrr

Thanks thatanon and halmoni as always

last edited at Oct 18, 2015 11:23PM

Screenshot_7
joined Aug 22, 2014

IT'S NOT FAIR! How can i wait til next week? HOW?

To reply you must either login or sign up.