Forum › Triangle Struggle discussion

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

Author is like ..i want the sisters together but i feel sry for the last girl..Eh, uhm..
POW time jump and 3 way relationship ending.
EVERYBODY WINS.

joined Jul 8, 2013

A truly terrible ending. Fuck this series. I'm pissed I started it and I'm pissed i ever had faith in it.

last edited at Feb 22, 2015 12:39PM

Neu
joined Jan 12, 2014

Threesome tag? Also nice seeing Shinobu getting what she wanted

joined Oct 12, 2013

A truly terrible ending. Fuck this series. I'm pissed I started it and I'm pissed i ever had faith in it.

Yeah that was pretty dumb of you.

That was a random time skip. Kind of lost track of who was who. Anyways, good to know there are the OTPs.

Sj2
joined Nov 23, 2014

Wat even

Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

lol that chapter was SO disjointed, I couldn't help but laugh.

Keepallyourgifsinabasket
joined Aug 17, 2013

Jesus, this went downhill really fast.

B25e08d9df956cc70b30a6cce4e9e9cb
joined Aug 27, 2013

This piece of crap is still updating reminding me of it? It went even more crazy, get completed already. Somebody stop the mangaka.

last edited at Feb 22, 2015 1:33PM

Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

And now that I think about it, this ending was more stupid than fake-yuri manga about the boy that takes this medicine and turns into a girl, and gets into a triangle love story with the girl s/he was interested in, and his/her roommate... and can't think of the name of it.

Edit: Idol Pretender, that's the name.

This piece of crap is still updating reminding me of it? It went even more crazy, get completed already. Somebody stop the mangaka.

Shh.. it's over, there will be no more Triangle Struggle to torment you.

last edited at Feb 22, 2015 1:43PM

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

Jeez you guys.
Two chapters ago everyone was disappointed that it didn't end in threesome. Now everyone is disappointed that it did.
So we got the ending everyone wanted, but the way we got there is rage-inducing.
Let's face it, author is a big troll and it was all deliberate.
I'm even thinking now that the whole sperm talk in shower scene could be made specifically to piss off pure yuri fans.

P.S. I love how nonchalant Hikaru is on page 9.

last edited at Feb 22, 2015 2:39PM

Homumug
joined Jan 13, 2015

Hell yeah, threesome ending!

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

It needed more buildup but it was a good ending. Everyone is happy after all.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I whouldn't share but it was a fit ending for this crazy manga, maybe the taste of the previous chapter didn't let me enjoy this so much...

Luci%20skyline%20(icon%20200)
joined Feb 28, 2013

It needed more buildup but it was a good ending. Everyone is happy after all.

I've got to agree. If it had just one more chapter to flesh out the ending a bit more.

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

What bother me the most is how the manga suddenly became NSFW from the extra extra that could be some cheap hentai
It's like there are two different manga in one, a comedy SFW one and a hentai one. And these two just don't match at all... at least in my opinion.

last edited at Feb 22, 2015 3:53PM

41d15eb7093baec072fbb832ad7e1d7d
joined Jun 27, 2014

My eyes went big and my mouth dropped to the floor lol . Now I need to run and wake up my girlfriend in a most fun way ;)

joined Oct 13, 2014

Ok I like the ending now...

Imagesn79yw9ay
joined Jan 27, 2012

OK, Shinobu... if she can keep such a straight face WHILE READING then you're just not doing it right.

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

the heck just happen to my delicious flat chest!!!

Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

love triangle....threesome...damn it, I can never really cheer for it :V sigh

joined Jul 8, 2013

Yeah that was pretty dumb of you.

Yeah I know. I thought the first couple chapters had so much potential though and then out of nowhere the mangaka like, sensed my potential happiness and was just like "Oh fuck that person. Fuck THAT person in particular" and then just made the series terrible.

joined Feb 1, 2013

Sorry to say this to all the angry people, but this ending was a work of art compared to other series. I mean, this has an ending, while crap like Citrus just goes on and on, with each chapter being another "f*ck you" to the readers. Or half of the things that Morinaga Milk writes, where nothing. ever. happens.

last edited at Feb 22, 2015 5:41PM

886f8d05.m
joined Mar 26, 2014

i don't know what's happening anymore
first i thought chapter 4 is the ending, then the extra came, well extra is extra. then chapter 5, and i dont know anymore. but they seem happy, so its ok.

but still

dunno what happend

%e5%b0%8f%e8%88%94
joined May 22, 2013

Sorry to say this to all the angry people, but this ending was a work of art compared to other series. I mean, this has an ending, while crap like Citrus just goes on and on, with each chapter being another "f*ck you" to the readers. Or half of the things that Morinaga Milk writes, where nothing. ever. happens.

Now I'm feeling myself lucky for dropping outta Citrus the first second I see that "Kasane Teto". I mean, that twin-drilled vice student council president.

To reply you must either login or sign up.