Forum › Triangle Struggle discussion

%e5%b0%8f%e8%88%94
joined May 22, 2013

i don't know what's happening anymore
first i thought chapter 4 is the ending, then the extra came, well extra is extra. then chapter 5, and i dont know anymore. but they seem happy, so its ok.

but still

dunno what happend

Summary of the story:
Ch1-3: Shinobu->Hikalu->Akane
Ch4&Ex: Shinobu->(Hikalu<->Akane)
Ch5: (...<->Shinobu<->Hikalu<->Akane<->Shinobu<->...)
And you're not expected to take your time reading this, just f@cking laugh already.

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Sorry to say this to all the angry people, but this ending was a work of art compared to other series. I mean, this has an ending, while crap like Citrus just goes on and on, with each chapter being another "f*ck you" to the readers. Or half of the things that Morinaga Milk writes, where nothing. ever. happens.

You can't take sacred names in vain like that. And you certainly can't compare mediocre stuff like this to Morinaga Milk's. Morinaga Milk could do a single frame with no dialogue and it would have more human characterization than this whole manga.
Point about Citrus though.

%e5%b0%8f%e8%88%94
joined May 22, 2013

Sorry to say this to all the angry people, but this ending was a work of art compared to other series. I mean, this has an ending, while crap like Citrus just goes on and on, with each chapter being another "f*ck you" to the readers. Or half of the things that Morinaga Milk writes, where nothing. ever. happens.

You can't take sacred names in vain like that. And you certainly can't compare mediocre stuff like this to Morinaga Milk's. Morinaga Milk could do a single frame with no dialogue and it would have more human characterization than this whole manga.

That's the most funny thing I've ever heard ever since I finished The Secret Recipe, in which NOTHING EVER HAPPENED.

Kumo2
joined Feb 18, 2014

Threesome? Awesome!

They're happy, not hurting anyone, I don't see what's the problem with that.

BlurredExistence
Blurred
joined Jan 31, 2013

Well that ending just jumped out of the bushes and scared the shit out of me! Seriously i was just walkin' along enjoying the latest chapter and then suddenly: TIMESKIP! O.o

Untitled
joined Oct 4, 2014

still a better love story than 50shades of gray..
seriously i prefer this one over the last 2 chapter, shinobu deserves some love too

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Hilarious amounts of buttdevastation over three girls who decided to be happy together. What is even wrong with you ladies?

joined Jan 8, 2014

I stopped having faith that this would be good...well a lil bit at the start when it was OSC(obsessed w/ sister complex) but that extra.... >_< about how its described like a tampon?? ummm HELLOOOO not hot, not written by a woman...smh

Images
joined May 22, 2014

Damn, you guys got pretty emotionally invested in this series to be so outraged about this ending. I didn't really care either way. Maybe it is because my heart is all cold and shriveled.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

This is why i tend to wait for series to be over before i devote to them.

Ioruu%20dr
joined Jul 13, 2014

...wait, what?
Okay, I'm laughing right now ._.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Everyone's right, what a terrible ending, should have been more like Happy End.

Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

Triangle Struggle: Well, that was a struggle; now where's the recycling bin?

To be fair, it did actually start out better than Citrus. It was a comedy that didn't take itself too seriously. Then it quickly devolved. But then, I'm just not into gratuitous, well, anything. I'd guess that the people who came to read this one because of the NSFW tag found the story pretty disappointing until the mood flipped. Which I guess just means that there's a little something here for everyone to hate ... or love, take your pick.

Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

Jeez you guys.
Two chapters ago everyone was disappointed that it didn't end in threesome. Now everyone is disappointed that it did.
So we got the ending everyone wanted, but the way we got there is rage-inducing.
Let's face it, author is a big troll and it was all deliberate.
I'm even thinking now that the whole sperm talk in shower scene could be made specifically to piss off pure yuri fans.

P.S. I love how nonchalant Hikaru is on page 9.

It's not that I hate the ending because it was a 3-some, it's that the ending was so very very rushed. There was no thought put into it, no buildup nothing. It was just "I need to end this manga now, I know! I'll do a time-skip and leave all three in a relationship!" Which could have been good if there had been another chapter to flesh it out a little.

MrEngenious Admin
Puff
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

There wasn't really much buildup to do when the 3 protagonists have the capability of 3 teletubbies.

Nyarin
joined Mar 20, 2012

Am I the only one thinks the ending is awesome?

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Nah, it's awesome. People just expected buildup from a manga that was all about random plot twists.

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Nah, it's awesome. People just expected buildup from a manga that was all about random plot twists.

The random plot twists started in the middle of chapter 4, before it was a very good crazy comedy manga... and then Hikaru fuck her sister... and then They all fuck together. All that in an extra and a chapter x)

Personally I don't mind the ending, I just find weird the way it became all about sex all of a sudden But I hate the extra

last edited at Feb 23, 2015 2:23PM

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

The random plot twists started in the middle of chapter 4, before it was a very good crazy comedy manga... and then Hikaru fuck her sister... and then They all fuck together. All that in an extra and a chapter x)

Personally I don't mind the ending, I just find weird the way it became all about sex all of a sudden But I hate the extra

Haha, yeah, the extra was horrible. I just deleted it out of my folder so when I ever feel like rereading it's not gonna bother me.

Ejej
joined Aug 24, 2014

The random time skip was unnecessary and confusing. I wouldn't have a problem if the story started off as mindless, tasteless H, but you can't randomly stick it in there and think that everyone will appreciate it mediocre stupidity. I walked in thinking it would be a fresh new approach to yuri, but walked out confused by it's fake yuri ending. If I wanted to read crappy endings like this, I would read Kampher. By the way, I'm not bashing on the people that enjoyed it, just expressing my opinion. If you liked it, please don't think that I'm disregarding your opinion! :D

last edited at Feb 23, 2015 4:41PM

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

That's the most funny thing I've ever heard ever since I finished The Secret Recipe, in which NOTHING EVER HAPPENED.

Um, two girls fell in love and started going out. What else do you expect to be happening in a yuri romance, exactly?

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

There wasn't really much buildup to do when the 3 protagonists have the capability of 3 teletubbies.

Popo x Lala 4 lyfe

%e5%b0%8f%e8%88%94
joined May 22, 2013

Um, two girls fell in love and started going out. What else do you expect to be happening in a yuri romance, exactly?

I'd have expected less if it WERE as simple as two-girls-fell-in-love-and-started-going-out. It fails to sustain the sweet atmosphere I'd expect based on this comic's first impression: Either as plain and sweet as Fujieda Miyabi's Chatting at the Amber Teahouse, either as a extreme comedy as Imamula Youko's The Real Her.

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

I'd have expected less if it WERE as simple as two-girls-fell-in-love-and-started-going-out. It fails to sustain the sweet atmosphere I'd expect based on this comic's first impression: Either as plain and sweet as Fujieda Miyabi's Chatting at the Amber Teahouse, either as a extreme comedy as Imamula Youko's The Real Her.

So basically... too much happened? And honestly, Miyabi is pretty much the only author to consistently have no drama in his works. Nearly every yuri comedy that's not a oneshot is going to up the (melo)drama in the last half or third or quarter.

Photo
joined Feb 24, 2015

I really didn't expect the direction this one took.

To reply you must either login or sign up.