Forum › Posts by Asa-senpai

Neu
joined Jan 12, 2014

Every time I get the "I only see you as a friend" line I come back to this on.
Makes me feel a little bit less lonely.

Neu
joined Jan 12, 2014

Was sebu a girl?

Didn't notice until I saw your comment but yeah she is and it makes sense. Riya distrusts guys after all.

Neu
joined Jan 12, 2014

Can relate to Tanaka in a way. I read a doujin about 2 weeks ago that wasn't really fucked in that way, but it still fucked with my feelings hard and comes to keep me awake when I try to sleep.

edit: just remembered kageki shoujo ep3 got me very nauseous and might have something come up and it didn't involve sex, so I can definitely see how takana could be made to vomit with it going further.

Yeah sometimes even if it's not the worst thing you've ever seen it can fuck you up really bad if it Resonates with you. For me that was Kuzushiro's "Your fault". I just happened to read that one right after something similar happened to me and I had to vomit and cry for quite a bit from it.

Asa-senpai
Image Comments 24 Sep 20:59
Neu
joined Jan 12, 2014
Ehfh8dvuyaaa9wc-orig

Meg and Mari were the highlights this summer

Asa-senpai
Neu
joined Jan 12, 2014

staying up late to catch this is what made me nocturnal. Pure nostalgia

Asa-senpai
Neu
joined Jan 12, 2014

I felt like I read this before so it's just a typesetting update

Asa-senpai
Neu
joined Jan 12, 2014

that really suggests that she's totally fed up with the girl.

are we reading the same manga? The girl who needs a "Sakurakoness charge" is fed up with her?

Asa-senpai
Neu
joined Jan 12, 2014

A one shot were two school girls go to hand in a marriage certificate but to the girl who suggested it, it was just fun but the other girl was serious about it.
Sorry for the bad description but that's all I can remember

This?

YUP <3 Thanks! It's always great when people can remember even One Shots

Asa-senpai
Neu
joined Jan 12, 2014

A one shot were two school girls go to hand in a marriage certificate but to the girl who suggested it, it was just fun but the other girl was serious about it.
Sorry for the bad description but that's all I can remember

Asa-senpai
Neu
joined Jan 12, 2014

Playing Tales of Xillia now, hopefully it's better.

Tales of Xillia is pretty good. The 2nd one not so much...

Gameplay-wise I agree with you. But story-wise I got more emotionally invested in Xillia-2. It probably helped that I have an emotional weak spot for kids and that I found 2nd Milla to be SO much better since she felt more flawed and thus more human; she was also able to display a wider range of emotions than the 1st Milla. I also liked how they handled Ludger and Elle's reaction with Old Milla coming back. They're supposed to reflect a new player's reaction to Old Milla too; that she's a complete stranger in the body of their friend. It also helped that I definitely didn't like the two protagonists of the first game, especially Jude; his classic naive, boy scout act was annoying for me from the get-go. Plus, Jude's obsession with Milla kind of creeped me out. He literally didn't have any other motivation for the majority of the game besides being her gofer, and the game even calls him out on that; so I don't know if that counts as romance. Even a silent protagonist like Ludger was much better since you get to make him say some pretty wacky and hilarious stuff. If you don't care much for any of that and just focus on the overall gameplay experience, then Tales of Xillia is superior. For what it's worth though, I'd say that Tales of Xillia 2 was much more memorable for me.

Okay I agree the story of Tales of Xillia 2 was solid. The main problem is probably the fact that Tales of Xillia's gameplay was so much fun I played through it times and times again, making my expectations for the second part being...way too high; and then I was disappointed in that regard

Asa-senpai
Neu
joined Jan 12, 2014

Nier was a letdown so Drakengard 3 is still 10x better.
Star Ocean: The Last Hope was so bad I gave up 9 hours in, I just cant, this game is shit.

Playing Tales of Xillia now, hopefully it's better.

Tales of Xillia is pretty good. The 2nd one not so much...

Asa-senpai
Neu
joined Jan 12, 2014

No Man's Sky delayed.... sigh....

Yeah. But it's not that long.

I much rather have a game that gets delayed than a game full of bugs and unpolished gameplay

Asa-senpai
Neu
joined Jan 12, 2014

At the current conversion rate like eight bucks

Nice. To me it's always like double the price for everything on steam. I'm forced to pay in euro there. That sucks.

exactly. I'm poor enough already but the prices on steam are horrible

Asa-senpai
Neu
joined Jan 12, 2014

Cream Kimchi is one of my favorite instant ramen flavors....

last edited at Apr 9, 2016 8:55AM

Neu
joined Jan 12, 2014

Urgh most relatable chapter... I can remember the time that happened to me...

Asa-senpai
Neu
joined Jan 12, 2014

I heard Fire Emblem Fates WON'T have japanese voice in the western release. To all those people who doubted me: I knew it...
Edit: http://nichegamer.com/2016/02/fire-emblem-fates-to-only-have-english-audio-in-the-west/ ;_;

last edited at Feb 8, 2016 6:32PM

Asa-senpai
Neu
joined Jan 12, 2014

it's official! Bayonetta is broken! not really

Doesn't matter to me since she's not really what I can play :/ why am I bad with just Bayonetta, Shiek and ZSS ;_;
But I love playing Kamui <3 dunno why it's just so much fun

Asa-senpai
Image Comments 23 Jan 10:22
Neu
joined Jan 12, 2014
Jpiwvzs

Junko and Hecatia are from the newest game but they've been around for a while now -.-"

Asa-senpai
Image Comments 18 Jan 15:16
Neu
joined Jan 12, 2014
54623089_p0

this is top nosebleed

Asa-senpai
Neu
joined Jan 12, 2014

Suddenly everyone's playing BL2 ;_; Why have I already played it to the point of no return D:

those two addictions are taking over my yuri addiction way of life.

Luckily Borderlands has you covered in that department Rye

Neu
joined Jan 12, 2014

Sadly 3DS is currently the only way I can play with other people currently (All other consoles belong to my brother) but if someone wants to Smash, trade/fight Pokémon or Fire....embleming... play some Fire Emblem: Fates (once it comes to Europe) I'll pretty much always be up for it (oh Triforce Heroes aswell)
3325 - 2637 - 7178

Asa-senpai
Neu
joined Jan 12, 2014

What this means is that for popular topics like Smash, you're totally free to start threads dedicated to them rather than having everything crammed into one big thread.

Well unless we start something like a monthly smashing around group I doubt that many posts will actually be dedicated to smash after the final character/balancing patch is out but being able to filter out what you want is still a great addition to the side <3

Oh and merry christmas to ya all. Hope you have a better christmas than me^^'

Asa-senpai
Neu
joined Jan 12, 2014

^ double post buddy.

...Wait am I reading this right?

Kirby: Ground run speed increased
Robin: aerials have less landing lag

wtf Sakurai! XD

Oh and Shulk's aerials got buffed again...with this and Cloud...there's really no reason to play Marth/Lucina anymore is there?
I'm going back to melee.

Marth has his tipper so if you are talented enough at spacing he is stil solid. He simply prefers ground pplay now instead of Aerial. And Lucina is still that user friendly character newcomers can play who aren't used to Marth so it's A OK. OH and she has that Papillon Mask taunt. That alone is worth playing her.

last edited at Dec 24, 2015 1:18AM

Asa-senpai
Image Comments 20 Dec 10:05
Neu
joined Jan 12, 2014
4b20bbea231346eeba01832d33e70a4c

^How did you miss all the CynthiaXDawn stuff?

Asa-senpai
Neu
joined Jan 12, 2014

The official character poster for Bayonetta is literally the coolest thing ever,

can't stop laughing seeing that Peach vs. Mr.Game&Watch frying pan duel xD