Forum › Yuzumori-san discussion

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

This series just keeps getting better and better.

Is actually quite refreshing to see a main character actually realizing and dealing (clumsily as it is) with their attraction.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

This is both entertaining and funny. :3

Hang in there, Mimika ! Ah, who am I kidding. Keep (innocently ?) teasing her, Yuzumori, Mimika's reactions to it are way too funny. XD

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

Oh
Things are starting

Thousand Scars
Hair_stars
joined Apr 14, 2016

Suck her neck, damn it!

joined Jan 8, 2016

Suck her neck, damn it!

the fuck do you think she is, a vampire?

Thousand Scars
Hair_stars
joined Apr 14, 2016

the fuck do you think she is, a vampire?

Lolicon > vamp. Loli love is stronger than fangs.

joined Jun 12, 2015

That page 6. Oh, girl.

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

I waver between thinking she's realizing she's a pedophile in the beginning stages and hoping she just really likes Yuzumori and when the two get older she'll take it to a more physical level.

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

Actually got scared with that "suck her up" page. Hopefully Mimika can punch herself whenever that happens.

Heimyfr
joined Aug 18, 2015

Looking back at the older chapters,
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/yuzumori_san_ch0_1#4

It gives me vibes man.
I think Yuzumori will be the one attacking her without knowing what's shes doing to Mimika, because she's only a child. Mimika keeps trying to keep her feelings in check/line.
Comedy ensues.

last edited at Aug 24, 2016 5:29AM

__remilia_scarlet_touhou_drawn_by_kameyan__79633e04034b3c99d7cf88e4370ce72e
joined Apr 28, 2014

Eh, lolis in manga and anime are usually a little sexualized, as the magical girl genre demonstrates. I've never been particularly bothered by it, since there's a disconnect between reality and illustration, at least to me. (Unless the age gap gets really intense, like 'Oshikku Sensei'. That's a little too messed up for me to dismiss.) Anyway, regardless of how sexy depictions of Fate Testarossa may or may not be, I'm comfortable in the knowledge that IRL kids don't appeal to me in the slightest.

That being said, in-universe-Mimika is totally a pedophile, and it's hilarious.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Lol I'm actually pleasantly surprised with how it's progressing. I do like how they're not just sweeping the issue of pedophilia under the rug and that Mimika herself is aware of how morally disturbing her thoughts and feelings are. That punch in the face was awesome.

It's feeling like a parody of lolicon manga and I like that. The question is, how will the manga progress pass the lolicon gag? It's fun and interesting for now, but the same gag will get old quick (sorta like the Shinozaki series). It can continue on this route for maybe 5 more chapters before it gets grating. I don't think that the series will have Mimika actually acting on her desires, so I'm interested how they will keep the readers' interest in the series.

last edited at Aug 24, 2016 6:24AM

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Not gonna lie, I would totally play a game where you're a zombie trying to mutate survivors

Kidsbeingkidscats2
joined Jan 19, 2015

this is gonna be a tough struggle for our protagonist.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Not gonna lie, I would totally play a game where you're a zombie trying to mutate survivors

It kinda exists : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stubbs_the_Zombie_in_Rebel_Without_a_Pulse

fun games, though it looks dated. But stumbling around eating people's head to then see them roaming after you ? That was fun. ^^

joined May 26, 2016

Disgusting and creepy? Have people here literally never read a loli doujin before?

Manga is serious business :P

Kurt
joined Aug 11, 2014

I was about to comment that someone in fiction finally gave the correct treatment for a nosebleed on page 12 (pinch your nose and look down), but then I noticed in the bottom panel that Yuzumori apparently has two right hands. Mimika punching herself in the face was a brilliant stratagem to unveil Yuzumori's alien origin!

Top%20tier
joined May 13, 2015

Disgusting and creepy? Have people here literally never read a loli doujin before?

Most loli doujins, at least the stuff I've seen on here, don't really try to make the reader feel like the main character is creepy, let alone themselves if they enjoy what's happening. By contrast, this one seems to really highlight that her urges are seriously inappropriate.

exactly ^.

Together_forever
joined Jul 6, 2013

This is a lot of fun and it's also a fresh take on the loli genre, since we see the MC psychologically struggling with her dark inner desires. Can't wait for the next chapter!

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

I was about to comment that someone in fiction finally gave the correct treatment for a nosebleed on page 12 (pinch your nose and look down), but then I noticed in the bottom panel that Yuzumori apparently has two right hands. Mimika punching herself in the face was a brilliant stratagem to unveil Yuzumori's alien origin!

I never had a nosebleed before but, why do you have to look down? I think i see ppl tilt their heads up often, should they not? :O

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Faust posted:

I never had a nosebleed before but, why do you have to look down? I think i see ppl tilt their heads up often, should they not? :O

It is actually the worse thing to do, because if you do that, the blood will flow back inside. You should tilt your head down so it will flow out and naturally stop bleeding.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

It's obvious the author is aiming for that feeling of something NOT ok, but the cuteness of both protagonists is somehow disarming.

It's quite clever.

Kurt
joined Aug 11, 2014

Faust posted:

It is actually the worse thing to do, because if you do that, the blood will flow back inside. You should tilt your head down so it will flow out and naturally stop bleeding.

Right, tilting your head back causes the blood to flow down your throat. You'll either gag on it or swallow it, leading to an upset stomach and possibly vomiting. Sit down, tilt your head forward, and pinch your nose until it stops.

Tumblr_inline_nmpg2zqwcs1s53ljo_100
joined Apr 4, 2014

I think the more Mimika gets to know about Yuzumori, the less likely she will be to act on her desires.

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

That game they are playing sounds pretty messed up for an elementary girl to be playing lol.

As long as she hasn't had any psychological problems up until that point. She should be fine if she knows it's a game.

last edited at Aug 24, 2016 8:03PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.