Forum › Posts by Goggled Anon

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

The new volume came out this week, hopefully we get the translated version soon.

We have that AND a special edition booklet AND this month's chapter in the works.

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Just a heads up that there'll be no new chapter this month due to author's health.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Now there's a title I hadn't heard in a while.

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

pet peeve: someone translates スタイル as "style"

That... didn't happen this chapter?
For clarification: The use of "style" on p3 is Suuna pointing out that the clothes in the store doesn't seem to be what Ruka would wear. The actual use of スタイル on the next page is correctly translated as "figure".

last edited at Mar 9, 2024 5:40AM

Goggled Anon
April Fool discussion 24 Feb 20:20
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Oops; didn't realize another group already did this one

It's not even a different group. It's literally the same TL. Guess I forgot to take it off the archive.

last edited at Feb 24, 2024 8:20PM

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Chapter 4 Naori: "We're not living together. You're just lodging here."
Chapter 36 Naori: "The two of us are living together."

Progress. Gotta love it. (Also curse the Japanese language for having multiple words that all translate to "living together" in English but have wildly different implications).

What are the implications in this case?

To use a more stiff translation of what's on p17, Isuzu is asking Naori if she is spending her life living in this house with the next Shuten-doji in an implied "you seriously living like this?" kinda manner, whereas Naori responds by saying a more affirmitive "the two of us live in this house together", with the implication that this has become "their house" as opposed to just "Naori's house and also Hinata is there".

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Chapter 4 Naori: "We're not living together. You're just lodging here."
Chapter 36 Naori: "The two of us are living together."

Progress. Gotta love it. (Also curse the Japanese language for having multiple words that all translate to "living together" in English but have wildly different implications).

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

For any Kson fans, here's what her appearance in Like a Dragon 8 is like (no spoilers for main story from what I can tell). Pretty cool she got to do both the JP and English dubs.

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Should've called this chapter "Naked Cake and Kase-san".

Cakes don't wear clothes, silly.

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

It's ASMR tiem
https://youtu.be/4pezIaN9jFY?si=2Gr4hCaWOXRrJJjz

Which funnily enough coincides with the plot of the next chapter (the plot's completely different since it's current time anime Utena so no need to worry about manga spoilers).

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Noruju is best girl. That is all.

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

We're now caught up with the serialization.

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014
Lesbiab

Lesbillion

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

This feels like a sequel?

There's another one with Yui and Funami which has an official translation which has, of course, can be found on Sadpanda

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

If you wish to learn more about the power of Tanuki ballsacks, I suggest the 1994 Studio Ghibli film Pom Poko. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pom_Poko It's got all the Tanuki balls you could ever wish for. (and stunning animation.)

I can't imagine why Disney didn't localize this one. Truly a mystery for the ages.

They did, actually. In the English dub, they call 'em "raccoon pouches".

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

I imagine the title is supposed to be written as "I Love You! (I Love You!)", based on how the JP title appears in the RAWs. But yeah, fun oneshot.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Now to wait for the volume extras.

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

More details about the anime. We're getting a TV version and an AT-X version, with the BDs including even less censoring. Also nipples confirmed.
New trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOgF0D8Pcjs

last edited at Dec 3, 2023 3:54PM

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

so are the last two chapters just going to stay in translation hell forever then? Kind of a bummer I really would have liked seeing this finish.

They were technically translated. It's just that the typesetter went MIA, as tends to happen on an anonymous board (the transient nature of public RAWs likely didn't help). I have no qualms with Gouma-Den picking it up though, since they've got a good track record.

last edited at Dec 2, 2023 10:44PM

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

New anime trailer out, but it looks like it's been delayed to April which, judging from the ANN article, seems to be due to a change in director (health issues apparently).

last edited at Nov 10, 2023 1:46PM

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Three new VOMS members announced, Sanparo (sun-type onii-chan), Noruju (forest-type camper girl) and Batoya (war-type boy who is already being bullied by Tomoshika). Set to debut sometime in November.

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Love that each chapter ends in sex

From what I can tell, there are some R-18 extras available on Hachiko's FANBOX.

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

New chapter whennnnnnnnnnnn

No chapter in this month's YuriHime issue. Should be one next month.

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

where have we heard of Aju from

Just to save the theorists some time, it's not a name we, the readers, have heard in prior chapters. It'll be explained in a few chapters time.

Goggled Anon
Scars discussion 17 Sep 15:05
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

You had me double-guessing with the Cars tag. I was like, "shouldn't that be Scars?" and then I read the thing and was like "Aah~"

last edited at Sep 17, 2023 3:05PM