Forum › Posts by lucario14

Tumblr_inline_nmpg2zqwcs1s53ljo_100
joined Apr 4, 2014

Well, I'm about to come in hot with a shameless self-plug, but for those interested in following the translation of the web novel, I'm currently trying to pump some chapters out on: https://amawashigroup.wordpress.com/

I'm also (very) slowly catching up on ShuuKura (another yuri web novel that a few people have mentioned here already) as well.

Do note that both of those series are currently also being translated by someone else, and they are way, way ahead of me. But they likely use MTL translations with some edits here and there just to get chapters out faster (please note that as a result, a lot of nuance gets missed and some parts can be incorrect as well). The website they host those chapters on also has a paid "coin" system to read the most recent chapters as soon as they come out as well.

I won't name-drop their group here (primarily because I am against their "coin" system), but you can find them by visiting the NovelUpdates page for this series here: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/a-story-about-losing-all-my-first-experiences-after-suffering-defeat-at-the-hands-of-my-twisted-genius-of-a-childhood-friend/

I 100% understand and respect those who want to read ahead. I am very far behind, so I think it's super reasonable (and it's exactly what I would do as a reader, lol). The MTL is still readable! At the end of the day, the only thing I wish for is for more people to get into this series, as well as ShuuKura (which will probably see an increase in readership very soon).

As someone with extremely poor self control, I thank you greatly. I was hoping someone would share a link to read the novel. I've read multiple novels from kind souls that have shared links on Dynasty.

lucario14
joined Apr 4, 2014

I think mc is an actual brocon and wants the girlfriend to break up with him because she's possessive of him, while the girlfriend has a thing for the mc and gets off on hooking up with her while the brother is away.

joined Apr 4, 2014

Mc's grades fell because she didn't really want to get into k university herself. She had a desire to be closer to the older lady. I know she's young but if motivation doesn't come from inside then failure is only inevitable and because of that she wasted her efforts. Construction work isn't bad and she could've got some career guidance. As for the romantic side...it's just tragic lol

lucario14
joined Apr 4, 2014
Bu55top-1726655142362239485-img2

Fellas is it gay to wear each other's outfits?

lucario14
joined Apr 4, 2014

wholesome what a great read!

lucario14
joined Apr 4, 2014

Editor to author:
Hey I know you've done a lot of world and character building but we gotta wrap this up in two chapters, cool?

joined Apr 4, 2014

Ay my girl is back! *cries in withdrawal. Please don't get canceled or licensed

joined Apr 4, 2014

Well well well how the turntables. This manga is turning out to be pretty interesting. Knowing that someone will die and not doing anything about and even witnessing it, is almost the same as killing them. If someone did to me what the prez did to Seo then I would want to kill them too. Like who are they to play god. People can also change too.

However looking at it from the prez's view, Satsuki is just an annoyance who gets in the way of people getting what they might deserve....it's a clash of extremes where there is no winner if one side overpowers the other.

I do hope Satsuki saves the class though, even if Seo was bullied, she shouldn't take out the entire class. But I really wanna see Komachis pov, maybe the whole thing was her idea and Seo is going along with it.

joined Apr 4, 2014

Won't stop me from scanlating it.

Though I should probably work on that damn vol 3...

I will offer part of my soul for you to keep going. I say that and then the author goes on hiatus...*cries in school zone :(

joined Apr 4, 2014

Harem when

Ahhh you beat me to it.

lucario14
joined Apr 4, 2014

My dumbass was clicking the right side of my phone for the next page several times before realizing that was the end...how tf does this author get away with that cliffhanger!

joined Apr 4, 2014

I thought this would be a cute story but it just pissed me off. Mei is so useless as a human. Yuiko is so lovely tho she should leave her ass.

last edited at Sep 8, 2023 4:41PM

joined Apr 4, 2014

2007 lost one of its manga it seems. So nostalgic!

joined Apr 4, 2014

Hmmm...is the author setting up the polyamorous route by having Nanase saying its possible to love more than one thing? Is it foreshadowing Yuni loving both Nanase and Fuuko?

The other girl in the volleyball team is very sweet but compared to the main 3 characters she seems too safe, almost boring even so I don't want Nanase to end up with her. Let's keep the drama going please this is amazing. I need this story to keep going please don't get cancelled and have a rushed ending!

joined Apr 4, 2014

I've read a few stories with this sort of lesbian double-transmigration premise and I'm all for another, especially with this art.

Could you give the titles? I like the concept

Yes seconded! This premise is interesting, the only other transmigration story I've seen is the saintess has a showdown. If there are others please share.

lucario14
Liberta discussion 30 Jul 06:50
joined Apr 4, 2014

Yay we unlocked the good ending. This was a fun ride. Thanks to the people involved :)

lucario14
joined Apr 4, 2014

moderate amounts of sex NSFW prostitution student x teacher

Ahh shit here we go again...
*unzips pants

lucario14
joined Apr 4, 2014

This is turning out to be a really cool series. Yes it totally makes sense now. Can Michi just acknowledge Aizawa already!

joined Apr 4, 2014

This sure was one of the comics of all time

This sure was one of the comments of all time.

joined Apr 4, 2014

Some manga turn out so bad even after 20+ chapters I can drop it...but this one? I'll read to the end. The story doesn't have much depth yet but it feels good reading after a hectic day. Maybe there'll be a threesome at the end?...XD

Love the comments too I haven't experienced this in a while.

last edited at Jun 30, 2023 5:18PM

lucario14
joined Apr 4, 2014

Maybe it's just me but I really likes it. Maybe it's coz I'm used to reading way worse idk.

joined Apr 4, 2014

I saw the tags and I sketched out because I wasn't in incognito mode but phew it's only dynasty...

joined Apr 4, 2014

Wtf were the 3 chapters before this they really didn't need to be drawn. Even though the progress is faster than a lot other manga it's still feels slow? We got good progress today though.

lucario14
joined Apr 4, 2014
Fpkzzfjauai6kpb

This author knows how to please the audience. The imagery is breathtaking! Hearteyes mf

lucario14
School Zone discussion 21 Mar 15:43
joined Apr 4, 2014

Utsugi is such a kid. Imagine if this is the last chapter we ever get of School Zone my reaction will be exactly like Utsugi's haha.