Forum › Posts by HopeFromYuri

Shinelikeadia
joined Jan 18, 2016

This art style is so nice

HopeFromYuri
Shinelikeadia
joined Jan 18, 2016

This makes me just so happy, never expected to see polyamory in this work, great great!

HopeFromYuri
Image Comments 20 Mar 03:02
Shinelikeadia
joined Jan 18, 2016
59516229_p0

This is wonderful~

HopeFromYuri
Alien Girl discussion 16 Mar 16:45
Shinelikeadia
joined Jan 18, 2016

Ooh, Belgian scientist lady speaks French

Mais bien sûr. Presque une moitié de la population belge parle le français. Selon Wikipédia, ce nombre se situe à environ 43%.

(But if course. Almost half of the Belgian population speaks French. According to Wikipedia, the number is around 43%.)

So the black haired scientist is belgian. Now I can't decide in my headcanon whether she has a hot french accent or an adorable dutch accent.

Ouaip, je sais, I know, we talked about that last time. I meant it like, "oh, now we know what she speaks", @the previous posts, when some of us discussed accents and all

Thought I saw some French words like Allez & Petite and that's not Dutch so; French part (Edit)

HopeFromYuri
Shinelikeadia
joined Jan 18, 2016

So is everyone at that school gay or not

HopeFromYuri
Image Comments 12 Mar 16:46
Shinelikeadia
joined Jan 18, 2016
61724053_p1

The Sucy who's interested in Akko~

HopeFromYuri
Shinelikeadia
joined Jan 18, 2016

Ooooo now it's getting real

HopeFromYuri
Shinelikeadia
joined Jan 18, 2016

Ah and they were happy after everything. Nice

HopeFromYuri
Shinelikeadia
joined Jan 18, 2016

That ass at the cover though

HopeFromYuri
Kase-san discussion 10 Mar 12:47
Shinelikeadia
joined Jan 18, 2016

Ah that Kase-san, I get her feelings and eyes

HopeFromYuri
Shinelikeadia
joined Jan 18, 2016

Oh this is beautiful
Am I the only one who totally loves this? Lmao don't know what I would do in real life though

Shinelikeadia
joined Jan 18, 2016

It isn't getting the child what makes you a parent, it's raising the child. Totally didn't change Obama's quote I see almost every day at a lgbt account on instagram.

HopeFromYuri
Image Comments 07 Mar 01:41
Shinelikeadia
joined Jan 18, 2016
56356449_p0

H-hanayo? That's something different. But hey, I would swap places with Honoka

HopeFromYuri
Futari Nara discussion 07 Mar 01:39
Shinelikeadia
joined Jan 18, 2016

Is bullying in Japan really that bad? I feel like there are so many stories where there the "outcast" and the clicks. Is that all just commercial?
(I know we have it here not that I've ever seen it up close)

I remember reading a cross-national comparison of bullying in the US, UK, Netherlands, and Japan once. I don't recall the details, but one of the major conclusions was that bullying is more common in the Western countries, but that the bullying that takes place in Japan is much more intense. In the US, UK, Netherlands, for students who were bullied, the median number of bullies targeting them was quite low, around 2 or 3, so you have one or a few students harassing another. In Japan, students who were bullied were targeted by much larger groups, sometimes over 10. On top of that, bullied students in Japan were completely ostracized by all of their peers far more often than in the Western countries.

I imagine then that the subjective experience of Japanese students is far different than American or English ones. If there's that one guy who bullies you, but otherwise your life is okay, then you don't feel trapped the same way you would if there were a bunch of people constantly out to get you and everyone else pretended you weren't there. This also contributes to the high teen suicide rate in Japan.

The high awareness of the problem is probably part of the reason bullying is so prevalent in Japanese fiction. Also, anime and manga are about middle and high school students disproportionately often. If there were more works about college students, working adults, etc. then presumably bullying would be less salient.

My eye landed on the Netherlands. Just wanted to say, I'm from there and schools are pretty strict about things like that. When I was younger we had like someone talking about it every year. I remember in middle school someone just came to talk about suicide.
I never met a teacher who just didn't care who was getting bullied. Sure, there are sort of rankings in classes but in my classes it was never that bad.

HopeFromYuri
Futari Nara discussion 07 Mar 01:34
Shinelikeadia
joined Jan 18, 2016

To be honest, I never get how people can just bully someone until they think that they don't deserve to live, what is wrong with you if you can do something like that?
The knife, well it wouldn't have done that much damage. Sure it would hurt a lot but yeah. It was nice, showed the trust n stuff.

HopeFromYuri
Shinelikeadia
joined Jan 18, 2016

Nyo~

HopeFromYuri
Shinelikeadia
joined Jan 18, 2016

Mezashi gives me life
Ed: wanted to be a weeb with the colours:
From top, Ruby, Mari, Hanamaru, Yoshiko, You, Dia, Kanan, Riko & Chika.

last edited at Mar 4, 2017 3:48AM

HopeFromYuri
obsessed discussion 02 Mar 19:11
Shinelikeadia
joined Jan 18, 2016

Was that hand inside her boob at page #3?

Shinelikeadia
joined Jan 18, 2016

That was pretty good but I dislike it when they suddenly skip a lot of time like that..

HopeFromYuri
Liberty discussion 01 Mar 17:07
Shinelikeadia
joined Jan 18, 2016

This looks really good!

HopeFromYuri
Shinelikeadia
joined Jan 18, 2016

Private wars? More like, bite wars amirite

Shinelikeadia
joined Jan 18, 2016

That was something