Forum › Mikazuki no Carte discussion

Selfie
joined Aug 25, 2018

Now imagine this story but drawn in Itou Hachi's artstyle...

Oh god, I had to sit down for a minute....

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

“Treatment plan for a new drug”? That could either be very good or very bad...

Screen%20shot%202017-11-22%20at%201.04.04%20pm
joined Nov 18, 2017

I'm predicting a lot of Angst and fear of death.

Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

They... They wouldn´t kill the adorable loli, would they? They wouldn´t be this much of a massive continental cuntsaurs would they?

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

They... They wouldn´t kill the adorable loli, would they? They wouldn´t be this much of a massive continental cuntsaurs would they?

If the mangaka needs to add drama just because, is more likely it'll be in the form of the new drug just failing. Otherwise, they'd basically need to restart the manga with PoV shifted to the doctor and a different mood, which will lose a lot of old readers without a guarantee of getting new ones.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I’m probably searching tvtropes.com incorrectly, because I was sure they’d have something for the familiar trope of a medical treatment/surgery/drug that is:

• brand-new, cutting edge
  • potentially risky, maybe only partially tested
  • creates conflict—one side (often the patient) will do anything to be cured, the other (loyal doctor, parents, etc.) resists because of the danger
  • often entails “cure-or-kill”—either it will work completely or be disastrous

Midnightgunner, I’m tempted to tease and say, “Sure they would. That’s why Loli #2 was introduced—to console Cute Doc and create a love triangle with Tomboy Doc. Loli #1 will look so cute in her coffin. . . “

But I won’t do that. Lol

EDIT: That is, pretty sure blopa is right.

last edited at Oct 2, 2018 12:42PM

Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

I want moreeeeeee!
I just hope this don't become a DRAMA SUPER DRAMATIC story :( I am liking so much the way it is.

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

Whats its more likely to happen is: Loli #1 is informed of said experimental drug by her GF Doctor, but she says that its "risky," Loli #1 says that it doesn't matter, she wants to get cured no matter what. GF Doctor is reluctant, but gives in. Drug fails, but it shows some promise. GF Doctor gets dissapointed, but gets reassured by Loli #1 cuz she tells her she believes in her.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

I would assume the impending endgame drama would be if the drug succeeds and Touka is cured, will they have to end their lover's contract

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

I would assume the impending endgame drama would be if the drug succeeds and Touka is cured, will they have to end their lover's contract

I almost forgot about that. Yeah, i'd assume that there would be some lite drama regarding that. It would most likely end with a "I promised that we would go on day dates when you got cured" since they never specified how or when the contract would end, or at least i don't think they did

A8655427-a1fe-40eb-9c2f-10bb35cb2487
joined Aug 26, 2018

So happy, such a sweet moment :’)
It doesn’t even feel like lolicon because Touka gives off a mature vibe. As opposed to, let’s say, Mel

Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

Ahhh! Nana! Don´t kill her, you little fuck! Actually, no dead lolis allowed here, you hear me?!

last edited at Dec 6, 2018 10:19AM

2017-06-09-10-36-16-
joined Mar 29, 2017

If the mangaka needs to add drama just because, is more likely it'll be in the form of the new drug just failing. Otherwise, they'd basically need to restart the manga with PoV shifted to the doctor and a different mood, which will lose a lot of old readers without a guarantee of getting new ones.

So many things end happy these days. Cant a boy just enjoy a story where the world ends in nuclear fallout.

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

So many things end happy these days. Cant a boy just enjoy a story where the world ends in nuclear fallout.

Well.. you could kind of already have that at this point from the setting itself, but I don't want to raise a flame war here so that's all I'll say on the matter.

Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

Why the romance Tag isn't here? I think it needs

Unbenannt%20(copy)
joined Apr 21, 2018

Very gooood

joined Sep 6, 2018

Chapter 15’s artwork is great! The Christmas trees were fine very well.

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

Death flags... death flags everywhere!
One of the adorable lolis will bite the dust soon, but it won't be the MC so... bye bye Utana :<

Also, on https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/mikazuki_no_carte_ch15#8

Lewd Princess Carry!

last edited at Dec 12, 2018 10:46PM

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

Death flags... death flags everywhere!

This is like "Death Flag: The Manga" since chapter 1, already.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

There's an update in /U/!!! I actually forgot that this existed !!! like for an entire year hahaha
I got so much to read lol

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

ok first off the dads ok with them XD
second what is that dome thing?

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

Wow.......

So heartwarming.

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

Spoilers: I ask the author if the next chapter will be the end and yeah, it will be ,good story...weird that never use the angst, and well, this is the last work that I'm reading from Nanasaka, after this I'll ignore all her works...in conclusion, good work, good art...just that

Well, I mean, just because a story doesn't have angst it doesn't mean it's a bad story even though it does make it more exciting
Plus, I'd hate to see the little girl die

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

I'm predicting a happy ending with the two of them living together. IF there's just 1 more chapter that's a massively 'rushed/axed' way to go :x

Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

Aww I loved so much their kiss.

To reply you must either login or sign up.