Forum › Posts by blopa

blopa
Syrupy Love discussion 21 Jan 07:12
Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

I am a little confused but also can't stop reading.

After the panel with Misaki crying, Tsubasa's remembering her past. Dunno why it's not in black background as pe usual, or how Tsukasa got to contact that other girl in the first place, but she's having a blast from scamming perverts she imagines as her abusive father.

blopa
Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

3 pages in, and already thinking the only way they could be more like a married couple is to actually marry.

Not looking forward to that 4 people room sharing, though. I fear it'll ruin the dynamic.

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

That was really random

It wasn't random. At all.

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

Not really sure what to think. There are some stories with robots that I liked, mostly because the robot itself experienced love in a particular way, when it was not expected nor intended for that to happen. It feels more "human" when it's the result of an event outside it's programming, as it'd be the development of actual feelings. But the robot specifically programmed to love, always seems as kind of creepy. Even though she's not it's owner, instead of seeing a romantic development, I see a machine fulfilling it's program, void of emotions...

blopa
Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

I like age gap couples. Too bad the "couples" part was left out this time around, replaced by mental scars from rape. Interesting read, though.

blopa
Syrupy Love discussion 14 Jan 23:09
Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

Wow really? Your partner was hit and you better ask if she's a prostitute and not who did hurt her ....Man , morality is such a big fuss

She thinks the injuries are product of one of her "customers", while at the same time is unsure if asking to her directly. Also, not a bad way to get around the standard "I fell down the stairs" response.
Remember we only learn of Tsubasa's rather precarious family situation through a small flashback, and Misaki does not know that yet.

last edited at Jan 14, 2017 11:13PM

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

Got to love how the Senpai (forgot her name) is the most unconventional character, yet is the only one to play the convenient censorship straight.

last edited at Jan 13, 2017 5:14PM

blopa
Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

Anyone else find Saki Biyori (BG or otherwise) to be by far the best part of Saki?

Yep, altough seeing a somewhat cute side of the coach who hits students over their performance on a goddamn board game is kind of unsettling.

last edited at Jan 8, 2017 8:52PM

blopa
Saki discussion 08 Jan 20:49
Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

Man, I wish they'd hurry up and explain why Teru is such a shit to Saki. I don't even follow this manga, I just check in once and a while to see if they're still stringing everyone along.

This is so true for me too xD

I just check to make sure nobody's invented panties yet.

We can only assume this manga happens in an alternate reality were girls don't have periods.

blopa
Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

The moral of the story: don't argue with a fairy if she tells you the solution to all your problems is sex.

last edited at Jan 7, 2017 5:52PM

blopa
Image Comments 07 Jan 14:10
Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013
Oldschool

I saw Strawberry Panic manga before the anime, and I have to say Shizuma is a much more interesting character there.

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

kinda hard to differentiate sakuya and alice when they have the same attire, but any millet soup work is always welcome~

It's easy, really. Alice is the one who will have her feet hurting like hell the next morning due to working in high heels.

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

I'm really liking this. I'm always looking forward for the next chapter, while wondering which demon will get fucked up next, Clock Tower style.

last edited at Jan 4, 2017 8:38PM

blopa
Image Comments 02 Jan 20:00
Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013
Don_t_leave_me_by_curryuku-d65nysl

Ib is a pretty good game. There is kind of like a yuri ending, except for the fact you have to be kind of an asshole to get it.

Also, too bad the last update made Ib less badass.

last edited at Jan 2, 2017 8:00PM

blopa
Image Comments 30 Oct 20:21
Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013
Cvxp5t8vyaah_ex

Plot twist: the train is not actally crowded.

blopa
New Game discussion 30 Oct 20:14
Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

Is there like, a law in Japan against depicting minors drinking in works of fiction? Every time I see an anime character get drunk off of chocolate it just seems like the author wanted to get their character drunk without them actually drinking anything alcoholic. It feels really shoehorned to me.

If there is a law, Morinaga totally forgot it on Girlfriends.

blopa
Image Comments 08 Oct 14:40
Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013
Llcomiket

"When the sea loves a bird" lol.

last edited at Oct 8, 2016 9:14PM

blopa
Image Comments 08 Oct 13:43
Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013
46719499_p0

Excellent art, but the last person I'd think Tojiko would be paired with is Futo. Come to think about it, ZUN really went out of his way to make the Taoist faction unlikeable.

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

I wonder where that "running water" weakness came from... I only see it in Japanese media, while western depiction only mention holy water at most.

blopa
New Game discussion 20 Sep 10:09
Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

"I'm a simple woman, Kou. I see a loli in a suit, I hire her".

blopa
Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

Byakuren has zero tolerance for your child corription bullshit.

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

Homura started all cute and flirty; but midway through, she was just an asshole.

blopa
New Game discussion 07 Sep 15:27
Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

And that's the story of how Hotaru became the oficial illustrator of High School DxD.

blopa
New Game discussion 05 Sep 00:01
Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

New Game get it's mainstream spotlight in less savory way:
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2016-09-02/person-hacks-ukraine-shopping-mall-screen-puts-up-new-game-hentai-dojin-page/.105986
http://jp.sputniknews.com/entertainment/20160831/2709382.html

Oh, internet, don't you think Ukraine has better things to worry about?

New Game difamation is very serious business.

The game they worked on kind of reminded me of the upcoming Nippon Ichi horror(?) game. Looks extremely cute, and before you even finish the tutorial your dog gets hit by a truck, and it's your fault.

last edited at Sep 5, 2016 12:09AM

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

So now she will have 3 chaos dragons living in her house and 1 tamed harmony dragon. Are they going to send her to school as well?

I can already imagine Saikawa antagonizing with Iruru because she believes she's stealing Kanna from her. The chapter will end with Saikawa in the hospital due to severe loss of blood after imagining a trio.