Forum › Posts by Clueless1

joined Sep 6, 2018

I feel cheated! Boooooooo! This manga sucks!

joined Sep 6, 2018

Chapter 32: The Rough Side of Prostitution. MC had it easy in the previous chapters whereby the customers respected her limits and were polite. This time, it’s getting ugly.

If this is all part of the slippery slope MC endures on the way to the bottom of depravity and exploitation, bravo mangaka! Otherwise, this chapter is off-putting as it deviates from the cheery storytelling. I’ll be interested in seeing where the next chapter goes in the story.

TBH, the stateside editor should throw this chapter out of the printed edition.

Clueless1
joined Sep 6, 2018

This story has the legs to go far. I guess she found her club…

Clueless1
joined Sep 6, 2018

This story ain’t “Stretch”! Hallelujah! Now I look forward to see how these characters will deal with the truth getting out, probably getting out of town… it’s not like they’re in prison.

Good thing she doesn’t name-tag her undergarments, but what those two guys found is the equivalent of Cinderella’s glass slipper… she will get found out.

maybe we'll get a mission impossible chapter where Gin goes in and gets back the undies from that teacher to erase evidence, lol

That’d be a fun break in plot line. They’ll have to team up to make it happen, like the kid makes a distraction and the teacher manages to take back her undergarments. It would be a funny twist on “panty raid” or “Raiders of the Lost Panties” could be the title for next chapter.

Clueless1
joined Sep 6, 2018

This story ain’t “Stretch”! Hallelujah! Now I look forward to see how these characters will deal with the truth getting out, probably getting out of town… it’s not like they’re in prison.

Good thing she doesn’t name-tag her undergarments, but what those two guys found is the equivalent of Cinderella’s glass slipper… she will get found out.

Clueless1
joined Sep 6, 2018

“Holy Mary K. Letourneau, Batman! You think they’ll ever get caught?!”

“That depends on their conscience, Robin. They’re just short of putting on a cape and driving around in a jet-powered car, but I won’t lend them mine. To the Bat Cave!”

Clueless1
joined Sep 6, 2018

Looks like someone got bored of spelling "bored" correctly.

Something that got past the spell checker program. I’m on board with spelling “bored”correctly! (On page six, mini-chapter 51)

last edited at Apr 16, 2023 1:25AM

Clueless1
joined Sep 6, 2018
Unfortunate_h-1613907543658754049-img1

Licked them clean off!

No, wait, it’s mannequin sex!

Or was the artist trying to skirt past the “NSFW” tag? How about laziness or trying to meet a deadline? Speed drawing maybe?

This ain’t kabedon! I swear, there should be a “This end up” symbol for these uploads.

Clueless1
joined Sep 6, 2018
Onitak_-1642220046012350465-img1

“Walking on water? Try our new leaded panties! You’ll be able to skinny dip with your girlfriends! Play ‘Damsel in Distress’ in the shallow pool. Or give new meaning to: ‘Eat my shorts!’” —Warning: Eating lead-based products causes brain damage.

Clueless1
joined Sep 6, 2018

If Kase was a real prankster she'd respond, "But we're both girls!"

And if she was sensible she'd respond, "The bet is off, I'm leaving right now."

Being serious, that's exactly right.

And while I don't want to victim-blame Yamada, but rather than her emphasizing her jealousy, I would have much preferred for her to have said, "You put our long-term future at risk to appease your fucking roommate! I wanted that apartment!"

Yeah, I'd much prefer if this was not a jealousy issue and more about Kase not taking things seriously.

I’d prefer some consequences to their moving in together… like Kase getting kicked out of college after being outed.

I think the hickey idea would be great… it’d settle many arguments before they even get started.

Clueless1
joined Sep 6, 2018

Congratulations, mangaka, on your first “NSFW” doujin. Keep up the good work!

Clueless1
joined Sep 6, 2018
Horsin%20around

How can this be “My Little Pony”?! I don’t see any Cutie Marks! This must be a snippet of a larger doujin.

I wanna see more Star Trek Lower Decks Yuri!

last edited at Mar 31, 2023 10:06PM

Clueless1
joined Sep 6, 2018
Seiso

Without your explanation, this would appear “lolicon” to me.

Clueless1
joined Sep 6, 2018

I think this one shot has been done before… can’t really remember when or who published it.

joined Sep 6, 2018

That was Mochi-Cute! Great ending! Looking forward to reading her next manga.

joined Sep 6, 2018

That’s not “Voyeurism”, that’s “Advertising”! Especially when those paintings get out into the public! Her lewd persona will become her public persona… the jig is up when she tallies up teacher’s annual income compared to selling herself: she’s gonna go over the deep-end and lose herself in a new career path.

Looking forward to seeing her jump off the moral/ethical cliff.

joined Sep 6, 2018

First time I see Threesome without NSFW

First time I see “threesome” without “Ecchi”

Clueless1
joined Sep 6, 2018

How “Stretch” should have ended.

“He has his dreams, and you have your reality, may it be as equally pleasant.”—Mentarian, ST:TOS, “Glass Menagerie” episode. I’d like this manga become a drama, too.

Clueless1
joined Sep 6, 2018

“Let me touch you in those places you’d never let anyone else touch”—is that what the kids are calling it these days?

But seriously, that’s some nicely direct indirect phrasing for a scene that usually relies on verbal cliches. Well played.

"I love you."

"Awww....I love you too."

"Yeah, but see I mean like the kind of 'I love you' that goes with 'I want to suck on your tits.'"

"O-Oh."

"See because I feel like you were about to do the thing where you pretend I meant as a friend and we already did that several chapters back and nope, that sucks and I hate it."

"Y-Yeah"

". . . I want to suck on your-"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" (hides in bedroom)

Comments like these makes Dynasty so fun to read besides the mangas.

joined Sep 6, 2018

“I’ll buy that for a dollar!”

Clueless1
joined Sep 6, 2018

Wow, 8 chapters in and no hankie pankie? I’m impressed/disappointed. Good to see plot development, unhappy at pace of story. Hopefully, this won’t end up like “Stretch”.

The real world is seeping into this storyline when the talking head revealed teachers being exposed for their sexually aberrant behavior— but this teacher/student have an alibi through his practice drawings. I don’t care which direction the story goes, it’ll be a fun ride.

Clueless1
joined Sep 6, 2018

Hey, Uploader, what were the previous doujin(s) for this one shot? (Haven’t read this one yet, and I’d like to get some context before reading this one)

Ok, I found them here under artist’s name and tags: “dark skin” and “elf”… they’re just before this one on her one shot list below her anthologies.

last edited at Feb 22, 2023 4:51AM

Clueless1
joined Sep 6, 2018

“Snail trails”—that’s Funny! Ha hah ha ha!!

Clueless1
joined Sep 6, 2018
  1. “But, officer, she was just checking the material to see if she could get into my pants! Wait, I meant, buying a pair of these pants! ”

2. Ok, who has the broken childhood?

3. Since P.E. Teachers are responsible for sex Ed, that was just homework.

4. Meanwhile, at the other end of the railcar, the orgy culminated in water sports spray-a-thon… how else could the pair not get caught?!

5. A male teacher getting caught like that is a molester. A female teacher getting caught like that deserves a second chance!

Jokes aside: This chapter broke my expectations of the teacher being the culprit. This manga seems a bit creepy to me. Age Gap where the younger partner is the initiator isn’t natural. I like the author, so I’ll read on, but I won’t post anything else in this thread.

Clueless1
joined Sep 6, 2018
Shamakho_works-1581208279706845184-img1

Nice BOAT!