Forum › Weight Lovers discussion

Cheshire Cat
Yuri
joined Dec 11, 2013

Well, high school Yuri never bothered me anyway... Well done, Downman.

Zen%20facce
joined Feb 3, 2013

This was really romantic about the cupid but that ending T.T and to end it off the last sentence was that she got the 1.6 Lbs weight back with a beef and rice bowl. Well it is from Dowman Sayman.

Lifecharacter
Canaan2
joined May 9, 2013

Wow, didn't expect something romantic like that to end with both of them being kind of dislikable. The one fell out of love with someone just because they weren't a virgin, and the other pretty much cut all ties with their girlfriend after graduating.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

This was really romantic about the cupid but that ending T.T and to end it off the last sentence was that she got the 1.6 Lbs weight back with a beef and rice bowl. Well it is from Dowman Sayman.

Hey, she really loved that beef and rice bowl. Don't sully such a beautiful thing.

AmberTeahouse
Capture
joined Jan 16, 2012

Wow, didn't expect something romantic like that to end with both of them being kind of dislikable. The one fell out of love with someone just because they weren't a virgin, and the other pretty much cut all ties with their girlfriend after graduating.

I thought the same at first. But after re-reading it, I think the short haired girl fell out of love because she learned that the long-haired girl wasn't ever serious about her from the long-haired girl's "yeah, maybe" response. The long-haired girl not being a virgin was probably the straw the broke the camel's back.

I still can't help but feel that Dowman is trying to put an excessive amount of importance in a person's virginity and dislike this oneshot because of that.

Photo1
joined Feb 11, 2013

Hey, she really loved that beef and rice bowl. Don't sully such a beautiful thing.

Would be a much beautiful thing if "beef" and "rice bowl" are her names for her new girlfriends boobs.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Gotta add a Romance tag for that

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Would be a much beautiful thing if "beef" and "rice bowl" are her names for her new girlfriends boobs.

You're just jealous of the deep, spiritual nature of their love.

vanilla salt
Fb_img_1492462408743
joined Jan 18, 2014

You just made my night XD

joined Dec 18, 2013

I still can't help but feel that Dowman is trying to put an excessive amount of importance in a person's virginity and dislike this oneshot because of that.

Virginity is pretty commonly accepted as a big deal in a lot of places, and people that hold on to theirs intentionally usually have a romantic view of it. It's a common thing, to the point where it's a cultural norm. It's your right to hold whatever views about sexuality you'd like and sleep with as many people as casually as you want, but expecting virginity to not be considered important is unrealistic. I don't think I've met anyone who doesn't remember their first or attach sentiment to it.

That was pretty deep, in a "dowman" kind of way.

B25e08d9df956cc70b30a6cce4e9e9cb
joined Aug 27, 2013

I hate the stories where they promise to write each other but don't do it ._. And unfortunately this situation is quite often in manga.

Rosenakahara
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

really? ugh this is one of the most shallow...........screw this i could care less whether my partner is a virgin or not, your virginity is not that important! as long as they dont sleep around a lot i dont care.

this is so shallow it hurts, i shouldn't have trusted sayman that damn 4koma tricked me into thinking he could make something i like.....

joined Feb 23, 2013

really? ugh this is one of the most shallow...........screw this i could care less whether my partner is a virgin or not, your virginity is not that important! as long as they dont sleep around a lot i dont care.

this is so shallow it hurts, i shouldn't have trusted sayman that damn 4koma tricked me into thinking he could make something i like.....

Have fun not liking things!

Capture
joined Mar 12, 2014

"She seems to know exactly what she is doing as she took my virginity" Pretty much tension I say. These two girls shouldn't be together. One was fooling around, the other was too serious.

Hope the short hair girl won't become the type like the long hair one after this.

Tumblr_mfrdsc3t1e1rdyfv3o1_500
joined Apr 25, 2014

Virginity is pretty commonly accepted as a big deal in a lot of places, and people that hold on to theirs intentionally usually have a romantic view of it. It's a common thing, to the point where it's a cultural norm. It's your right to hold whatever views about sexuality you'd like and sleep with as many people as casually as you want, but expecting virginity to not be considered important is unrealistic. I don't think I've met anyone who doesn't remember their first or attach sentiment to it.

i always find it funny when people get conservative while discuss erotic lesbian comics . . . but whatever boo, do you

joined May 3, 2014

Guy, guys. You are being incredibly shallow yourself if you think this is all hinging on whether or not Akari's lover was a virgin.

Throughout the 8 pages, Akari treats their relationship as if it's something special, and her lover continually treats it as if it's not (example on 2nd page: "That means our body weight has increased, doesn't it?" = "We're in love" as opposed to "Yeah, maybe." = "Maybe, maybe not."). The problem was that her lover treated their relationship as just something to have fun with, while Akari thought it was serious for both of them.

Akari being a virgin just meant this was all new and exciting to her, while to her lover, it wasn't. Again, just showing the difference in perspective of the two involved in the relationship, each thinking it meant something different.

Akari didn't fall out of love with her lover just because she wasn't a virgin. That was just one other element of many that lead Akari to realize her lover's interpretation of Akari wasn't nearly anything like how Akari was feeling for her lover. And this realization itself led to her falling out of love.

If anything, my take on the story was that it was about an immature, inexperienced girl growing up a bit, and realizing, with a pang of sadness, that not everything is what you may think it is. Not that your lover has to be a virgin, hahaha.

You need to at least dive below the surface before you can begin to tell how shallow something is.

last edited at May 3, 2014 10:23AM

Scan0008
joined Apr 24, 2013

should have Aangst tag in it

satsuki matoi
joined May 2, 2014

Damn high school girls where is the love …

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

Guy, guys. You are being incredibly shallow yourself if you think this is all hinging on whether or not Akari's lover was a virgin.

Throughout the 8 pages, Akari treats their relationship as if it's something special, and her lover continually treats it as if it's not (example on 2nd page: "That means our body weight has increased, doesn't it?" = "We're in love" as opposed to "Yeah, maybe." = "Maybe, maybe not."). The problem was that her lover treated their relationship as just something to have fun with, while Akari thought it was serious for both of them.

Akari being a virgin just meant this was all new and exciting to her, while to her lover, it wasn't. Again, just showing the difference in perspective of the two involved in the relationship, each thinking it meant something different.

Akari didn't fall out of love with her lover just because she wasn't a virgin. That was just one other element of many that lead Akari to realize her lover's interpretation of Akari wasn't nearly anything like how Akari was feeling for her lover. And this realization itself led to her falling out of love.

If anything, my take on the story was that it was about an immature, inexperienced girl growing up a bit, and realizing, with a pang of sadness, that not everything is what you may think it is. Not that your lover has to be a virgin, hahaha.

You need to at least dive below the surface before you can begin to tell how shallow something is.

in other words, what one would expect in real life.

Kikyou%20x%20kana
joined Oct 31, 2013

i know how it feels...

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Don't really read Dowman's stuff, but I do read the comment section, fun times.

joined May 3, 2014

in other words, what one would expect in real life.

Most of Douman's stories seem to be comment on real life.

Tumblr_mqsgcvuolq1s1l3cpo1_500
joined Jul 12, 2012

Words of the wise. I hope this is a lesson for all of you out there.

Horriblesubs-saki-the-nationals-02-720p-mkv_snapshot_03-24_2014-01-14_21-55-32_thumb
joined Apr 30, 2014

Well it was fun to read, it was bitter sweet.... Sweet since it was her first time falling in love, oh the things she must have felt then so she can't really be blamed if she got serious, and bitter since it didn't work out, plus it'll take a while to heal a broken heart, thankfully she had that beef and rice bowl..... Just hopes she doesn't get fat because of it, I mean her senpai would laugh at her if she did, and she'd end up thinking "Oh she didn't get over me too bad, guess I should have told her from the start that I was just playing around or something.", or she'd feel bad and take responsibility about it.... Realistically speaking I think she'd pick the latter, I mean she's a whore, and nobody wants to take responsibility specially when they're young..... Now I'm just blabbering.... XD

To reply you must either login or sign up.