Forum › Yuzumori-san discussion

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Σ( ° △ °|||) oh god ...

Oh a new member!

Welcome to Dynasty Reader! I hope you will enjoy here!

Low-key the mods here have a really low tolerance. So be careful.

Passive-aggressive isn't a good look, dude.

I'm with you, Ulquiorra !
Incoming banhammer strike.

Fine, you've been baiting it for a while and making such a fuss, here's your wish. See you tomorrow. Next time's a month so grow the fuck up.

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

Woah that was a little harsh.

Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

Haha I'm actually rooting for miss pedophile.
I should stop reading this stuff.

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

I thought I'd posted but I can't find it now . . . I think maybe Yuzumori has understood the "I love you" part, but interprets the tears as meaning "I love you but we can never be together, now that I've said this we must part" kind of schtick, and is upset about that.
I also think Yuzumori-san's expressions are less interpretable than we think and the mangaka may be trolling us in some way.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Maybe Mimika's fear is causing a distorted/exaggerated vision of Yuzu's anger

9muses_kyungri_25(1990)-2crop
joined Dec 9, 2016

Yep, pretty much anything is possible at this point.

Only a couple days till the next chapter is suppose to be out... Bet I'm going to wind up sneaking a peak at the raws on yawaspi again. Anyone else have trouble resisting?

Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

I think Yuzumori's reaction might have something to do with a past incident. Something similar might have been said but she got betrayed in the end, hence the disgust/fear at Mimika's words.

I'd say it depends on the exact construction in Japanese. If it's along the lines of "I don't want to be friends and nothing more", a misunderstanding where she stopped listening after "friends" would be likely. There's one other possibility I can think of, but to best explain it, I need a timeline:

• All three go to a park
  • Mimika leaves, Shiroi and Yuzumori "talk"
  • Mimika returns, Shiori leaves
  • Yuzumori confronts Mimika about the differences in how she treats her and Shiori
  • Mimika asserts Yuzumori is special to her, despite Shiori's best friend status
  • Yuzumori delivers her ultimatum and 'confesses'
  • Mimika responds in kind, but then breaks down
  • Mimika says she "can't just stay friends" while crying
  • Yuzumori becomes angry then disgusted with Mimika

Following the events, I think it's possible that Yuzumori thinks Mimika's dumping her, possibly on the command of Shiori. Not helping is that "it's impossible for me to give up" doesn't necessarily flow from "I like you" and could be interpreted as referring to her relationship with Shiori - ie, she's not able to let go of her current girlfriend and has effectively rendered Yuzumori the other woman, with a tenuous, rather than committed, relationship. If her father cheated on her mother(or vice versa), her chances of interpreting things in terms of infidelity would skyrocket.

joined Nov 15, 2016

Maybe Mimika's fear is causing a distorted/exaggerated vision of Yuzu's anger

This may well be true, the manga is told so much from Mimikas perspective that it's difficult to tell. The difference between Yuzus face on page 14, 16 and 18 is pretty significant which might fit with Mimika being so upset that she reads too much in to it.

Download
joined Dec 5, 2016

I can't wait for more, is really adorable

joined Oct 8, 2016

LMAO, this chapter is so dramatic

Capture%20_2018-03-05-21-59-51~2_resized
joined Apr 28, 2016

I think Yuzumori's reaction might have something to do with a past incident. Something similar might have been said but she got betrayed in the end, hence the disgust/fear at Mimika's words.

I'd say it depends on the exact construction in Japanese. If it's along the lines of "I don't want to be friends and nothing more", a misunderstanding where she stopped listening after "friends" would be likely. There's one other possibility I can think of, but to best explain it, I need a timeline:

• All three go to a park
  • Mimika leaves, Shiroi and Yuzumori "talk"
  • Mimika returns, Shiori leaves
  • Yuzumori confronts Mimika about the differences in how she treats her and Shiori
  • Mimika asserts Yuzumori is special to her, despite Shiori's best friend status
  • Yuzumori delivers her ultimatum and 'confesses'
  • Mimika responds in kind, but then breaks down
  • Mimika says she "can't just stay friends" while crying
  • Yuzumori becomes angry then disgusted with Mimika

Following the events, I think it's possible that Yuzumori thinks Mimika's dumping her, possibly on the command of Shiori. Not helping is that "it's impossible for me to give up" doesn't necessarily flow from "I like you" and could be interpreted as referring to her relationship with Shiori - ie, she's not able to let go of her current girlfriend and has effectively rendered Yuzumori the other woman, with a tenuous, rather than committed, relationship. If her father cheated on her mother(or vice versa), her chances of interpreting things in terms of infidelity would skyrocket.

That's a very good breakdown and seems likely. Yuzumori doesn't have a reason to be furious at Mimika. If Yuzumori were interpreting Mimika's confession as a straightforward "break up" between the two she'd be confused and/or saddened. The only thing in the series that has earned any of Yuzumori's ire is Shiori. Given the context of these last few chapters and the vagueness of Mimika's dialogue, it's very possible that Yuzumori believes the break up attempt was Shiori's doing and her reaction at the end of this chapter was an amplification of Yuzumori's distasteful first impression of her.

This is fairly interesting as it seems to lead to a confrontation between Yuzumori and Shiori, in which the latter may or may not, intentionally unintentionally, divulge the nature of Mimika's attraction to Yuzumori.

last edited at Dec 9, 2016 10:04PM

Wooow, didn't think that crazy lolicon lover would break down soo haard... serious love after all? >~<

Together_forever
joined Jul 6, 2013

GAME OVER, MAN, GAME OVER!

Or maybe she's just disgusted cause she said they can't stay friends.

Nishiki%20gosu%20rori%20dark%20hair%20sm
joined Jan 11, 2015

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Or maybe she stubbed her toe.

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

So... personal alarm getting some usage next chapter? Haha :P

Top%20tier
joined May 13, 2015

damn Yuzomori looks disgusted

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Yuzumori reaches for personal alarm.

Just kidding Mimika, you're the bottom anyway.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

You know that someone, somewhere got an F-dom kick out of that last page/expression.

In fact, something inside me is hoping, praying, for a 'The Real Her' moment.

Es1-3muwmamw-fl
joined Dec 20, 2014

Top 10 saddest anime deaths

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Utoptia's request

Something came out, but that's not chapter 12, chapter 11's also been removed on yawaspi. I'm summoning a japanese speaker, can we have a rough translation ? From what I've seen, there seems to be payment methods, probably for a subscription, or perhaps the first volume of Yuzumori-san. Sometimes, I really wish I spoke japanese.
Thanks in advance !

last edited at Dec 11, 2016 10:30AM

joined Jun 12, 2015

^It just a PR for the first volume, which is out now and costs 593Y + tax.

76047650-352-k633682
joined Jul 17, 2015

You know that someone, somewhere got an F-dom kick out of that last page/expression.

In fact, something inside me is hoping, praying, for a 'The Real Her' moment.

What kind of pervert would derive pleasure from being dominated by a loli (;゚∀゚)

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

If i'm not wrong, 593Y is not much money. Mayve even less than 5 dollar

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

If i'm not wrong, 593Y is not much money. Mayve even less than 5 dollar

Like a little more than 5 USD, yes.

To reply you must either login or sign up.