Forum › Posts by AnAsianBrony

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

I am wondering if Yuni has anything going on up there, or if she just chases after the first thing that comes to mind every day. Fuuko having a personality change and becoming generic girl in love (granted, still in love with someone else's girlfriend) would put quite a damper on the drama.

But really, I'm just waiting for author to toss poor Yuki a bone since Yuni will undoubtedly cheat again.

AnAsianBrony
Saki discussion 23 Feb 02:06
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Nodoka doesn't even feel like a main character anymore. The manga has been running for an incredibly long time so I certainly forget some details, but when was the last time Ritz let her do something meaningful in tournament? Everyone has magical powers and she's just existing.

AnAsianBrony
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Bit of a longshot on this one since I don't think I read it on Dynasty.

Basically, there was a woman who I believe was in love with another woman who was a dragon or some sort of fantasy creature. They lived with the beast lady's daughter, but the mother noticed that the other woman was getting weaker by the day, so she called townspeople to come get her, knowing that they would also kill her.

Later on, the daughter finds out that this woman was the cause of her mother's death and goes on a rampage, so the woman tells her the truth of what happened before she expects to die at the daughter's hands.

I can't recall if it was a oneshot or part of an anthology.

Might've been this one?

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/i_dont_need_promises

Without a doubt. Thanks a million!

AnAsianBrony
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Bit of a longshot on this one since I don't think I read it on Dynasty.

Basically, there was a woman who I believe was in love with another woman who was a dragon or some sort of fantasy creature. They lived with the beast lady's daughter, but the mother noticed that the other woman was getting weaker by the day, so she called townspeople to come get her, knowing that they would also kill her.

Later on, the daughter finds out that this woman was the cause of her mother's death and goes on a rampage, so the woman tells her the truth of what happened before she expects to die at the daughter's hands.

I can't recall if it was a oneshot or part of an anthology.

AnAsianBrony
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Really makes you appreciate how selfless Kaori was, thinking of Shizuku to the very end. I think that after Shizuku takes her time to grieve, she'll still need someone to lean on moving forward, and Ruri is one of the few people who can be there for support now that Kaori can't be.

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

I don't know how many times I've said it, but Natsume deserves so much better, damn. She's doing everything she can to keep up with her own interests and be a good girlfriend to Yuni. Meanwhile, Yuni is still lying to her while thirsting over Fuuko after explicitly rejecting her. Make up your mind, girl. Absolutely the most dislikeable MC in recent memory.

last edited at Nov 18, 2023 4:52PM

AnAsianBrony
Citrus + discussion 21 Oct 12:28
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

I just can't get invested in this part of the plot. It's actually so boring.

AnAsianBrony
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

wtf no

AnAsianBrony
Saki discussion 26 Sep 17:21
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Ritz really wanted to show off Nodoka in a cowboy outfit, huh

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Really we're all here just to watch the train wreck, sometimes is fun to watch something so unapologetically messed up that doesn't shy away from portraying character as assholes instead of trying to justify their shitty behavior and utterly fail at it

That's the heart of it. No one thinks Fuuko is a good person. Hell she doesn't. Everyone in this manga sucks but it's obvious Nanase should date her chipper volleyball bestie and Yuni and Fuuko should fuck off together. But that isn't how manga works so its just kind of funny to watch it explode

This.

Nanase and 101 Dalmatian girl all the way

I have found my people.

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

That's all well and good, but I'm still worrying about Yuki getting her kokoro brokoro when she realizes her romantic feelings for Nanase, even more so now that Yuni and Nanase are apparently back together.

AnAsianBrony
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Shiho got a personality rewrite lol. It doesn't make sense for her to pursue Aki so soon, but I just love a happy ending so whatever.

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Ah yes, a cute mahjong manga to tide me over until Saki season 3 comes out... never

AnAsianBrony
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Holy melodrama lmao. I won't knock it though, even if the result is so much better than Shiho deserves. Let the girls be happy again

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Slapped Kurumi so hard that she mindbroke her apparently.

AnAsianBrony
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

The inevitable feeling of her passing is utterly dreadful. There hasn't been any hope for so long now. It's just... waiting.

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

I don't like what the author may or may not be hinting at here. Yuki is the nicest character in the manga, and it'd tear me to pieces if she got involved in the nonsense that the other three are engaging in.

Edit: Well I guess I mean less hinting and more the ambiguity of the statement lol

last edited at Jun 19, 2023 12:22PM

AnAsianBrony
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Oooh, this one is finally making its way to Dynasty. Won't say too much, but this is a really frustrating read sometimes...

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

I could see a poly ending only if the author goes full hentai and has Nanase schlicking to thoughts of the scene in front of her and having a sexual awakening lmao. However, it seems like the author is trying to maintain a somewhat serious plot, even if all the characters are behaving in unbelievable ways.

Beyond that, I'm most curious about whether Nanase's friend hits the rebound. It's very clear that she's the only person who actually cares about Nanase lol, and the opportunity is now there.

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Diana looks like she might go down the yandere route...

AnAsianBrony
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

I'm getting a strange feeling of dread from the dissonance between the cutesy art and the very obvious hints by the author of something bad happening.

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Ayo?

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

I can't say I agree with anything said above, but it sure is interesting seeing takes so vastly different from what I've interpreted from the manga.

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

I will stand with Nanase to the end of time. She doesn't deserve what's happening to her :(

Yuni is such a coward though. At least Fuuko finally put it all out there. I don't know if she just wanted to hurt Nanase or if she got tired of being the side chick and thought this would leave Yuni no other choice, but damn do I hate that this author can make me so excited to see the next chapter of a manga about cheating.

AnAsianBrony
Citrus + discussion 21 Mar 20:08
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Are we sure Mei is human?