Forum › Anime season

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Actually, why do ppl tend to keep their love a secret?

Like from your friends and family, or from the person you're infatuated with? Personally, I feel like if I haven't said anything yet, there's an uncertain chance of something happening, but if I ask her out and she says no, all hope is lost

I meant it like, along the same idea of are confessions like crimes somehow, if the reason we confess is because we hide it (generally from the love interest), and if we hide it cus it's something that needs to be hidden

Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

I meant it like, along the same idea of are confessions like crimes somehow, if the reason we confess is because we hide it (generally from the love interest), and if we hide it cus it's something that needs to be hidden

Sometimes, I do get the feeling inside my head, that I'm committing a crime of sorts when I like someone. I think to myself, "I am giving this person attention that they probably don't want. That's harassment. I'm being selfish." Have you ever experienced something like that?

last edited at Nov 24, 2016 2:00AM

joined Sep 21, 2014

I also remember that, in some situations (or rather often tbh) kids tease each other for "liking" someone, as if it was something to be ashamed of, and in response, the "accused" are embarrassed, try to deny it, hide it. Even if the "accusation" is false, they still deny very strongly, as if offended. I'm not really thinking much into it, just something I remembered.

last edited at Nov 24, 2016 2:02AM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

OTP WaltrudxLiquor in Brave witches! best episode evarrr! Oh, Eila and Sanya showed up...that's cool!
Here some official artwork:

how subtle~

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Im just going to leave this here
http://clar-a-m.tumblr.com/post/153580956774/kumiko-and-reina-study-together

And now watch as they 180 het end us.

Kayo
joined Sep 9, 2016

That was adorable!!!!

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

No studio in their right mind would take a sudden turn like that in the end. At least we are more free to ship them with open ending, which is good.

This video is part of this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BvoveZVNnU

,where there is also another KumiRei part where Reina is drunk and says interesting things...starting at 30:36

translation from /a/

-Kumiko are you listening to me?
-Are you drunk on the amazake, Reina? Okay, okay I'm listening.
-Why do you need to flirt with Tsukamoto when you have me?
-I don't really flirt with him though
-Is that how it is?
-Um, Reina? You've got a creepy look in your eyes
-It's okay, I'll be gentle
-What do you mean by gentle? Waitwaitwait
-I won't wait. I'll take it all before Tsukamoto can

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

Regalia really pulled through this week with it's final ep; that combination of Alecto, Tisis and Magaera looks amazing

joined Jan 21, 2015

how subtle~

Whoa. I've seen the other image before, but this one is new to me. Is it from Danbooru?
I like the new girls so far, Nipa especially is adorable. The cameo this episode was a nice touch.

The latest Flip Flappers had some plot developments. I won't get into them now, but I'll say this regarding this week's general theme: I love when a show knows it's being ridiculous, and just completely embraces it.

joined Feb 15, 2013

Holyfuckingshitfuckingsohnnngwhatthefuckisthismoe....

I'm literally crying and laughing at this precious thing. God damn it. This is better than sex.....
(Now, how do I download this)

On another topic, just start to watch yuri on weed...ah I means Flip Flappers. Surprised that the director was not the same with Rolling Girls. Which gave very similar feeling

last edited at Nov 24, 2016 3:15PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Latest Flip Flappers literally made me laugh out loud. Anyone who watches, you'll probably know exactly when.

Yayaka's sudden but inevitable betrayal is coming along nicely too.

Post-credit bit is worrying from a yuri perspective though.

Kururi
joined Aug 25, 2015

Latest Flip Flappers literally made me laugh out loud. Anyone who watches, you'll probably know exactly when.

Yayaka's sudden but inevitable betrayal is coming along nicely too.

Post-credit bit is worrying from a yuri perspective though.

About the Mimi thing:
And this is kind of a meta spoiler, like, it's on the credits, but most people probably didn't realize it: Mimi is credited as the same seiyuu as the girl Cocona meets on the boat. So she can't be her. Otherwise they would have the same seiyuu or hide it.

I don't think Papika is Mimi's daughter either. Mimi looks young when she "disappear" and Papika was the same she is now. And she calls "Mimi", when it would make sense to call "mom". In fact, I think it's more likely that Mimi was someone that both Papika and Salt loved. Maybe she was Cocona's mother, or maybe she ressurrected as Cocona somehow. Maybe the end will be Papika accepting her love for Cocona and trying to stop Salt of sacrificing Cocona to revive Mimi.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Oh Flip Flapper going with Eva references this week!! and we had some in the previous episode too! and art is explosive was from naruto right? if pure illusion is based or influenced by people's dreams... This was about the Dr. ?
Can't help but worry about Yayaka

Kayo
joined Sep 9, 2016

Already said this over at ANN, but it bears repeating: I can't resist cute girls, so count on me to watch those two shows.

Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

That's a very Kayo-chin thing to say, nya.

joined Sep 21, 2014

I fucking died
How did they decide to make a "study sesh segment" and go there? Their duet from S1E8 was playing in the background too. Gosh, Reina's voice is so warm, as she speaks to herself about Kumiko. Listen to the differences in tone, as she asks each question. Was Reina the one saying "baka"? It's so weird haha, they make voices we've never hear them make before.
Omfg the classroom one, they're so troll, they're doing this on purpose lmao omg

Omfg the drunk Reina one too omg I'm dying, what did she do, what did she try to do, omg, Reina is a flirty(?) drunk.

I know it's just "the euphoradio's segment where listeners send in short snippets for the seiyuu to act out", but it was still lovely ^^

Flip Flappers was interesting lmao, magical girls mecha vs digimon parody or something?
Pacoya lmfao nooo xD omg lol
That scene when Papika pulls Cocona along and they're are running to the pool, and we see, from Cocona's pov, all slo-mo-like, Papika's back, and then Cocona's face, all mesmerized, it was nice. Might just be me, but I feel like Cocona seems a bit more self conscious of Papika now. Oh and the final scene, the way Cocona was in the dark, and Pipika was in the light. Cocona seemed happy, like she wanted share her appreciation, when Papika cut her off with "Mimi". The way the music cuts off, as Cocona's eyes grew wide. That felt really worrying to me. Papika at that moment, reminded me of when they had first come back from Iroha-senpai's Pure Illusion, and Papika enthusiastically talked about "Oba-chan", as if she was still Iro.

I wonder. Each Pure Illusion world, sometimes they're empty of people, sometimes they aren't. Could you ever visit the same world twice? What if you wanted to go back to one of them? What if you grew fond of someone in one of them? Can you choose not to come back? Why is it that Yayaka and co, and our main pair always visiting the same world at the same time? When Pure Illusion is opened, does it only open up to one world? Does the world continue to exist after they've left it? Are there just a lot of places existing at the same time, but somehow, they can only access one at once?

last edited at Nov 25, 2016 5:54PM

joined Sep 21, 2014

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-11-25/nyanko-days-tv-anime-reveals-cast-staff-song-artist-january-8-premiere/.109173

Looks like it's going to be cute.

"The four-panel manga follows a shy girl named Tomoko who comes home from school and is greeted by her three (personified) cats."

This reminds me of that creepy manga about a girl her and her cat(s).

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-11-25/passione-animates-hinako-note-manga-tv-anime/.109174

This as well.

"When she arrives, it turns out her boarding house is a secondhand bookstore, and a girl who eats books lives there."

oh my god okay lol

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-11-25/nyanko-days-tv-anime-reveals-cast-staff-song-artist-january-8-premiere/.109173

Looks like it's going to be cute.

"The four-panel manga follows a shy girl named Tomoko who comes home from school and is greeted by her three (personified) cats."

This reminds me of that creepy manga about a girl her and her cat(s).

How dare you speak ill of the heartwarming story of a woman devoted to her pets!

joined Feb 15, 2013

We should have had a seperate thread on Flip Flapers. Just so a late watcher like me could rant about all of the Yuri in this anime. Sailon Moon Mad Max vs loli domimatrix? Marimite in Groundhog Day? Man, it's like the director here just pick 3-4 random movies/series to make an episode with it .

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-11-25/passione-animates-hinako-note-manga-tv-anime/.109174

This as well.

"When she arrives, it turns out her boarding house is a secondhand bookstore, and a girl who eats books lives there."

oh my god okay lol

I'm pretty sure I've see something like this before...
someone eating pages off books... in an anime.

can't recall which one it was.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

This as well.

oh my god okay lol

I'm pretty sure I've see something like this before...
someone eating pages off books... in an anime.

can't recall which one it was.

There was the one with the goat girls eating letters.

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

I wonder. Each Pure Illusion world, sometimes they're empty of people, sometimes they aren't. Could you ever visit the same world twice? What if you wanted to go back to one of them? What if you grew fond of someone in one of them? Can you choose not to come back? Why is it that Yayaka and co, and our main pair always visiting the same world at the same time? When Pure Illusion is opened, does it only open up to one world? Does the world continue to exist after they've left it? Are there just a lot of places existing at the same time, but somehow, they can only access one at once?

The worlds in Pure Illusion generally seem to be a reflection of the psyche of whoever entered it (Iroha's memories being the big outlier). I don't think it has much form when there's no one there. Similarly, if there's only one area that everyone is visiting that just changes forms, the way the groups keep meeting isn't strange

joined Sep 21, 2014

The worlds in Pure Illusion generally seem to be a reflection of the psyche of whoever entered it (Iroha's memories being the big outlier). I don't think it has much form when there's no one there. Similarly, if there's only one area that everyone is visiting that just changes forms, the way the groups keep meeting isn't strange

What about the creatures, or people/inhabitants Pure Illusion sometimes has?
The entire desert village and desert bandits group in Ep 3, the uh antagonist and her harem of gagged women?
Does their existence just... reset? Are each world wiped out, as they leave it/remove the amorphous?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

What about the creatures, or people/inhabitants Pure Illusion sometimes has?
The entire desert village and desert bandits group in Ep 3, the uh antagonist and her harem of gagged women?
Does their existence just... reset? Are each world wiped out, as they leave it/remove the amorphous?

I've been thinking that world could be Coconoa's consciousness, given the theme was her leaving behind her passive state. But then, it would make sense if that was the ice world too.

To reply you must either login or sign up.