Forum › Luna Luna discussion

Tfwubestgirl
joined Aug 16, 2015

You gotta be pretty awkward to use menstruation as an excuse to talk to someone that sits beside you everyday... Still one ups me though.

Dscans%20avatar
joined Mar 30, 2013

Instead of P-A-D, I read it as D-A-D... Verryyyy confusing read for a few pages before I realized my mistake.

E065_1
joined Dec 3, 2015

The censorship of pad. Lol

A little too short, I thought I can see their progress during shopping but yea hahaha nice art tho!

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Instead of P-A-D, I read it as D-A-D... Verryyyy confusing read for a few pages before I realized my mistake.

Wew, glad I wasn't the only one who misread that the first time. I was thinking, that's a pretty odd question to ask someone...

E5e1fd095d190365db2eb029c275764e
joined May 6, 2016

I was speeding through the P-A-D part and read it as P-E for the first two letters. The first thought that popped in my head was "Another alt futa universe?"

last edited at Aug 22, 2016 4:23AM

Smollmboye
joined Sep 25, 2013

You gotta be pretty awkward to use menstruation as an excuse to talk to someone that sits beside you everyday... Still one ups me though.

I dunno. It's a topic all girls can relate to, and pretty much everyone is sympathetic to it. Asking for a small favour or referencing a common ground isn't a bad way to break the ice; I often started a lot of conversations after my classes by asking about essays, or some such thing.

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

pro flirting tips, ask for pads from the girl you like.

unless you're a guy.. probably won't work for you.

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

Oh that was nice, would love to see more of a story like this

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

The story was cute and I enjoyed it, but I find myself wanting to know more about the relationships between the author's assistants. I'm seeing yuri in the workplace!

Cate
joined May 15, 2015

Haha that was cute, I wanna see more of these two

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

That wasn't half pad...uh, bad*
Wish it was longer :/

Oh, and i will show myself out now thank you

joined Jul 24, 2015

I have to go back just to read its again. I'm kind of confused on what she meant by it. XD

11828559_843014909109816_2387147465110623620_n
joined Aug 2, 2015

When you have a crush on a girl, ask for pads. Noted.

Tfwubestgirl
joined Aug 16, 2015

I dunno. It's a topic all girls can relate to, and pretty much everyone is sympathetic to it. Asking for a small favour or referencing a common ground isn't a bad way to break the ice; I often started a lot of conversations after my classes by asking about essays, or some such thing.

I mean, everyone poops, but you don't go using that as a conversation topic with complete strangers. At least Essays are a more appropriate subject and have a greater chance to progress in to actual conversation. Don't get me wrong though, I liked the story and thought it was cute; I was just making a bad joke.

Edit: first sentence for clarity.

last edited at Aug 22, 2016 12:49PM

joined May 7, 2016

I have fallen in love with this manga, I really liked how the one girl asked for pads as an excuse to talk to the other girl. So romantic! Can't wait to see their relationship in the future!

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

That girl with the Kaioshin eyes makes me really uncomfortable

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

That girl has the eyes of a serial killer.

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

What, that's it? I like brevity, but that's ridiculous.

Untitled102_20231004232707
joined Mar 26, 2014

So why is it called Luna Luna? Also I loved the part when she put her hair in a ponytail! It was a great call!!

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

I mean, everyone poops, but you don't go using that as a conversation topic with complete strangers

Periods are kinda different, a lot of girls instantly relate to the struggles and casually group up to rant about it
I remember one girl in class mentioning something about her period, and right away, 5 other girls were like "omfg you have your period too?!" and started complaining about what bullshit it is.

last edited at Aug 23, 2016 12:57AM

Shimapanda Uploader
Girls in Boxes
joined Oct 18, 2014

I mean, everyone poops, but you don't go using that as a conversation topic with complete strangers

Periods are kinda different, a lot of girls instantly relate to the struggles and casually group up to rant about it
I remember one girl in class mentioning something about her period, and right away, 5 other girls were like "omfg you have your period too?!" and started complaining about what bullshit it is.

Can confirm. I'd feel awkward if someone started talking about poop, but most women I've known who menstruate have zero filter when it comes to talking about their periods. At least around other women! Tends to be much more muted around men.

last edited at Aug 23, 2016 4:00AM

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

So why is it called Luna Luna? Also I loved the part when she put her hair in a ponytail! It was a great call!!

Probably because it's set around a thing that happens pretty reliably once a month?

Images
joined Feb 9, 2015

Why didn't they just talk normally? It is not strange to talk to someone who sitting next to you.

Untitled102_20231004232707
joined Mar 26, 2014

Probably because it's set around a thing that happens pretty reliably once a month?

Good call! I thought so too since the book Eon called it moon something (since it's been so long I no longer remember).

Tfwubestgirl
joined Aug 16, 2015

Can confirm. I'd feel awkward if someone started talking about poop, but most women I've known who menstruate have zero filter when it comes to talking about their periods. At least around other women! Tends to be much more muted around men.

Yeah, I get that. I'm not saying this story is even that out there. I'm sure there have been classmates who ask each other for pads before, even when they don't know each that other well. But I still think it wasn't the most tactful way of approaching a romantic interest, especially when she had a lot of other options (I mean she wasn't even actually on her period). Still a pretty awkward method of interaction if you ask me.

To reply you must either login or sign up.