Forum › The Mistress Story discussion

joined May 17, 2016

So far this manga has reached chapter 12. You can find it at ookbee.

Well everything is in Thai I can't read that ....

11069608_1606065076317635_7809978659901878761_n
joined Jun 15, 2015

Wow now I'm eager to see what happens next.
This is why I hate cliffangers,they get me too curious and too impatient to know the rest :|

Maki%20und%20nico
joined Nov 18, 2014

"WTF am i reading" could be a tag after these 2 chapters.

joined Jan 16, 2016

Well, that sure escalates fast.
Kinda feels like the author just wants to get over with doing the manga as fast as possible O_o

From the last chapter the whole "Girlfriend to keep this stalker-maniac away"-tactic seems to make no sense at all anymore. Like the whole meaning of Petai being in the story got thrown out of the window.
Wonder how this will move on to - probably - come back to where it started.

[edit]
And to not be missunderstood. I kinda like the manga (though the last chapter was... well one maniac and one who turns into a maniac smirks).
But it really feels like... "Who cares what happened chapter 1 to 7, throw it all out and let it escalate!", which is a bit sad after such a nice start for telling the story.

last edited at Jun 10, 2016 4:33PM

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Welp it said 'over' I thought it was finished... but nope.

joined Jun 12, 2015

It's the knife!

joined Jan 22, 2015

Ch. 9 is so disjointed.

I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

Seeing the original latest chapters, I think I have to forget about this series. Very lame development from the main character. I understand why she becomes like this, but I honestly don't enjoy this story at all.

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

CH. 9 confuses me ... One moment shes like -Pushing the stalker away and drives home with the girlfriend.
Then some awkward car ride talk followed by........ sex with the stalker? How is that going to solve anything?
Was it something from her past? .. I really have no idea.
Maybe i missed something :|

joined May 10, 2015

I can't say I like this but I can't stop reading it either.

Have no idea where it is headed after that last chapter.

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

I had a hard enough time with the single task of trying to tell the two MCs apart, to decipher the plot now is too much for my poor brain to handle...

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Im glad I got back to read this, this is so bad that its amusing.

joined Jan 16, 2016

Well... after looking at least through some of the chapters on this site where it's released in it's orginal language, it seems the only chapter that is totally out of any sense. After that it seems to go back to it's beginning story again.

joined Jan 22, 2015

Well... after looking at least through some of the chapters on this site where it's released in it's orginal language, it seems the only chapter that is totally out of any sense. After that it seems to go back to it's beginning story again.

Wait, you don't mean the very beginning do you?

joined Jan 16, 2016

Wait, you don't mean the very beginning do you?

Sorry, when I mean "the beginning" I mean the story about the two main characters. That it goes back to actually telling a story about them and not some totally out of place weird situation like chapter 9.

But well, I only looked at the 2~3 following chapters. I just hope it's not one of these mangas which runs from one drama into the next without ever really solving anything.
Just read too many of these mangas, where you at some point wonder if the story's red string was burned down at some point :/

last edited at Jun 10, 2016 9:56PM

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

UUUUUUUUUUUUP-DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE AAAAAAAAALL-REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAADYYYYYYYYYYY! MAY 2016 WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!

We have next chapter in QC but... CONGRATULATIONS!!! For sure I won't upload it right away, thanks to you :> Try to rush us one more time and you will suffer longer :>

I'm laughing cus they really decided to not release the chapter, and just kept it in store until they finished the next chapter

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

this isn't the usa...? '-'

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Yep, this is badly written. It's "how to botch up a flashback" 101.

So, hum, dark hair lady is a kind of M yandere and "the mistress" starts to feel out of her depth, so she dragged puppy girl into it, so there's a new target?

Man, she's a lousy mistress if she's unable to make her sub obedient.

I kinda hope puppy girl goes medieval on dark hair woman at some point,"out of love", and there's a role reversal.

That would be funny.

last edited at Jun 11, 2016 7:34AM

joined Feb 2, 2016

Men black hair just got the mistress On the reverse roll cat wait see what going to happen she one need save word Will the black hair girl shown who is real M

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

I saw this on author's facebook page, they're really Thai masters

joined Jan 22, 2015

UUUUUUUUUUUUP-DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE AAAAAAAAALL-REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAADYYYYYYYYYYY! MAY 2016 WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!

We have next chapter in QC but... CONGRATULATIONS!!! For sure I won't upload it right away, thanks to you :> Try to rush us one more time and you will suffer longer :>

I'm laughing cus they really decided to not release the chapter, and just kept it in store until they finished the next chapter

I actually prefer batch releases so this worked in my favor. Dunno about the rest of you though.

joined Jan 8, 2014

Wow...some thick situation there...I saw alot of posts of complaints like "out of place" plot turn. But the dream sequence before ex-sub shows explained the knife and -ahem- etc...
Im more curious about the desperate situation this recent ch ended on! (Damn cliffhangers, lol)

Meanwhile after sll the awkward fluffyness of the 2 mc's and their developing story it was interesting to see the major turn with the drama/cliffhanger...not to mention the bdsm

Thank for translating ^_^

Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

Im bout to turn into a manga, manwha, whatever this shit is called version of GamingSins. I can't take it, it's too fucking hilarious.

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

Interesting

886f8d05.m
joined Mar 26, 2014

i have been drugged....i have a weapon....i know what to do....
stabs myself
OMG YAAAAAAS

last edited at Jul 28, 2016 5:50AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.