Forum › Posts by PaleRider

PaleRider
Lily Marble discussion 09 Apr 10:51
Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

Okay I'm really into this manga. But again, I Made a Call of Duty video Check it out please?
https://youtu.be/Gom9REEkeaA And Moderators thank you if you are allowing this...

PaleRider
Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

Okay I know I'm vwing a troll doing this, but if the modders will aloow it thank you. I made a Call of Duty Montage. Um anyone check it out please if you got time. https://youtu.be/Gom9REEkeaA

Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

Its her grandma, I think. Nvm I dont know maybe its her mom. Resemblance is crazy as fuck though.

Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

That moment when you click the first two pages because its too much reading... Then you keep going through and read the tags... Light novel.. Oml

Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

Ohhhhh shhhitttt. It got real.

PaleRider
Citrus discussion 19 Jul 22:34
Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

Jesus I cant Harumi's sis is so hot.

PaleRider
Earth Girls discussion 17 Jul 23:40
Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

I swear thats a steal. A bird called puppy, cant be a coincidence. Aerial Magic has the excat thing.

Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

Idk why but when she started crying i found her really cute and I wanted to hold her.

PaleRider
Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

Idk if i asked but this a anime now???

PaleRider
Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

I swear their mom could be an older sister

PaleRider
Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

Idk why but i feel like this is gonna need a tragedy tag soon

PaleRider
My Beloved discussion 13 May 23:53
Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

L.O.L

PaleRider
My Beloved discussion 13 May 23:53
Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

I really kept hoping she and her childhood friend would get together. Thats crazy because im usually not like that.

PaleRider
Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

Theyre not cute to me...

PaleRider
Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

She tongued her phone.

PaleRider
Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

Holdddd up. Anime? When?? Where was I? Huh??

PaleRider
Image Comments 17 Apr 23:29
Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014
Dvsigezvaaam7it

That me, walking in on my parents, sister, and brother at an early age

PaleRider
Image Comments 13 Mar 23:36
Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014
Du_jda-vmaazqxb-orig

This is crazy because they are were a couple at one time lol

PaleRider
Image Comments 09 Mar 01:07
Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014
Akumabite

This is my fav couple in the series.

PaleRider
Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

That bitch looked nowhere near 40

Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

Okay i feel like 2 things might happen; First, she doesnt die after a year and shes like one of those rare people who can live normally even after getting their blood sucked/ life stolen. ( whatever which). Second, its becomes something out of Twilight and she becomes the same. Third, they find a way where she doesnt die at all.
Lol thats 3 not 2 XD

I expect the last one to happen, but I'll unsatisfied if the way they save her doesn't also apply to the other couple.

It wouldnt surprise me if they say something like shes too far to be saved

Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

Okay i feel like 2 things might happen; First, she doesnt die after a year and shes like one of those rare people who can live normally even after getting their blood sucked/ life stolen. ( whatever which). Second, its becomes something out of Twilight and she becomes the same. Third, they find a way where she doesnt die at all.
Lol thats 3 not 2 XD

last edited at Mar 3, 2018 4:17AM

PaleRider
Citrus discussion 19 Feb 18:54
Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

Some simple things dont necessarily have to be explained.

Except its not simple, if it were then Yuzu would have seen it coming. I guess she just isn't as keen on traditional Japanese culture like you guys.

She didnt see it come because shes naiive and in her first love phase. Has nothing to do with knowing "Japanese culture like you guys."

PaleRider
Citrus discussion 19 Feb 04:00
Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

So everything has to be explained, you cant put two and two together?

Yeah I can, problem is that there is no 2+2, it's more like 2X+2Y. It's the most important drama causing event in this story and yet it never once gets explained. It requires you to fill most of it in yourself and even then most of the explanations people have come up make absolutely no sense in regards to character motivations.

@Serenata I'm just surprised you havent caught the irony in that yet.

@Nez Now you're just encouraging me at this point.

Some simple things dont necessarily have to be explained.

last edited at Feb 19, 2018 4:45AM

PaleRider
Citrus discussion 19 Feb 01:02
Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

So, the time skip is 6-8 months but Yuzu still cried like it was just yesterday. everyone has this worried expression on their face while lookimg at Yuzu. I don't want Yuzu to turn into a more darker character but this turn of events will greatly change her view about love. I can't wait to see how much Yuzu change and see how will Mei react to this new Yuzu.

Oh i didnt know it was a time skip.