Forum › Dangerous Hot Spring discussion

deltahalo241
Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

I liked this, it showed them returning to Earth, which was something I had always hoped they'd do after the end of the series. I like to think that after the series ends, they spend the majority of their time on Earth, and go to their Planet when they need to relax.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Oh nice, we finally get a bit of a follow up of their return to Earth, that they can return whenever they'd like and such
wait wtf what about Kiiko's parents lmao
It's nice to see them just, constantly flirting, after they've made up c:
Makes me wonder about the chapter of Aaya helping Kiiko study, when did that take place, after or before the ovas?
And lmao when Aaya jumped her, "Kuma Shock"
Though when Aaya made the peeing suggestion I was like ROFL WHAT NO WAY and jfc they did, wow

joined Jan 8, 2014

Kuma-shock!
Garu-garu :3
^_^
This was cool I never thought about their after story, they just both live in their own little world...but its nice seeing them going about and such

joined Jun 12, 2015

Yay! New chapter! Hot springs, watersports and bears!

last edited at May 3, 2016 12:47PM

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Which begs the question, when are we gonna get a doujin of them fucking in space?
Or any doujin of two girls fucking in space for that matter?

Kitsune Inari
joined Jul 20, 2011

Which begs the question, when are we gonna get a doujin of them fucking in space?

This. I don't think I've seen that before, and it'd be cool.

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

I think the closest I've seen was that one Cowboy Bebop doujin where Faye and Ed have sex in zero gravity.

Natsuki Kuga
joined May 26, 2015

I think the closest I've seen was that one Cowboy Bebop doujin where Faye and Ed have sex in zero gravity.

I am now going towards the Cowboy Bebop section. Thank you.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

If any two characters in all anime and manga could read your suggestion somehow and would IMMEDIATELY do it, it's these two. If they were in college they'd have a "DON'T KNOCK BUSY FUCKING" sign on the door knob all day except a couple of visiting hours in the early evening.

Top%20tier
joined May 13, 2015

lol y

joined Jan 22, 2015

Their planet is beautiful. I wanna live there.

TheYuriReviewer
Profile_picture_by_theyurireviewer-d5lqbnw_(4)
joined Mar 24, 2013

Everytime one of these is released it somehow makes that much less bitter about the underlying plot of this OVA.
Maybe it's the tits. Possible.

joined Oct 20, 2013

Plot continuity is for losers.

+1. It'd save me having to typeset anything.

last edited at May 3, 2016 10:23PM

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

i cant get over how irresponsible the two are. with how often they partake in it, youd think they would have the idea of using protection while they do it. i thought they taught this stuff in school...

like seriously, who travels around space without any shielding from cosmic rays?

Tsw118
joined Feb 27, 2015

Supposedly, it's instant transmission,

HopeFromYuri
5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

Still no nips

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

THERE IS A MISSING PAGE (pg 09). will wait for the scanlator to fix it.

Breakdanceanomicon
joined Jun 13, 2015

I feel like the fact that they can return to Earth at any time sort of ruins the drama of them being stranded on their own uninhabited island...

Cryssoberyl Uploader
Booklet1-high-pink-experiment
Zefiberyl Translations
joined Apr 11, 2011

I like to think that the planet they reached is still in the single-celled microbe era of biological evolution, and that the far more advanced and evolved microbes from their love juices have become invasive in the alien ecology, causing a microbial mass extinction event that will have entirely redirected the long-term course of the planet's evolutionary future.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Cryssoberyl posted:

I like to think that the planet they reached is still in the single-celled microbe era of biological evolution, and that the far more advanced and evolved microbes from their love juices have become invasive in the alien ecology, causing a microbial mass extinction event that will have entirely redirected the long-term course of the planet's evolutionary future.

That is kinda a downer. Wouldn't better theory be that their love juices influenced their evolution in such way it will become yuri planet?

Cryssoberyl Uploader
Booklet1-high-pink-experiment
Zefiberyl Translations
joined Apr 11, 2011

It isn't necessarily a bad thing; mass extinction events can actually increase the variety of life long-term by clearing away dominant species and ecologies, allowing for biodiversification to begin anew.

last edited at May 4, 2016 6:32PM

joined Sep 21, 2014

It isn't necessarily a bad thing; mass extinction events can actually increase the variety of life long-term by clearing away dominant species and ecologies, allowing for biodiversification to begin anew.

oh my god lmao
nice

joined Oct 3, 2015

i love this pair.

Artworks-000165609848-75gqpp-t500x500
joined Aug 1, 2015

i cant get over how irresponsible the two are. with how often they partake in it, youd think they would have the idea of using protection while they do it. i thought they taught this stuff in school...

like seriously, who travels around space without any shielding from cosmic rays?

They're too horny to think about that shit. I guess when they grow up to have some weird mutation and every cancer possible they'll think "shit, why didn't we protect ourselves from cosmic rays while fucking on an alien beach?"

joined Sep 21, 2014

They're too horny to think about that shit.

And that's the "plot" for all of the doujins

To reply you must either login or sign up.