Forum › Fluttering Feelings [SPOILER THREAD]

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

But I think it's already time to accept that sometimes people have sex with more than just one person in their life time guys.. I mean it's 201 5 6, it's time.... -> sex experience xD

Nevar!

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

Thanks for translation!!
Wow this is definitely a feels chapter. Makes a difference when you know what they're saying.

Let's see. What if some dude hint on Seol-A in next chapter and she's all "Not interested, already have someone I like" in front of No-Rae

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Re-reading the chapter with the translation while listening to Jason Mraz's If it kills me almost killed my heart. The feels, she cried, Seol-A cried! Oh you poor little thing. Seeing this makes me think that Seol-A's fallen really hard for No-rae, but what about No-rae?

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Seol-a is now at the stage of "What if a confession ruins our friendship?"

Congrats for evolving from the "What is this feeling?" stage.

This isn't even her final form!

last edited at Mar 6, 2016 2:37PM

Girl%20with%20a%20black%20cat%20avatar
joined Dec 27, 2015

Tanks halmoni !

joined Jan 17, 2016

Let's see. What if some dude hint on Seol-A in next chapter and she's all "Not interested, already have someone I like" in front of No-Rae

No . It will be really interesting if seola say o.k to some guy who confess to her infront of norae ,
Man if that won't drive norea of her mind idk what will . Norea needs a damn push and its would really be awsome if it happens this way

That and we really need some damn norea inner monologue i feel like seola is suddenly the hero of this manhwa kkkk

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Min-jeong: Who’s giving you such a hard time?
Seol-a: ….
Seol-a: …Someone. A person I have no idea how to seduce.
Min-jeong: Dude. Is that “person” ET or something?

Quite right!

No-rae got ET already

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

I can't tell if you're trying to be sarcastic or hilariously failing at being funny

But I'd advise against posting shit like this if your only goal is to bring non-constructive negativity to this discussion

last edited at Mar 6, 2016 2:47PM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I can't tell if you're trying to be sarcastic or hilariously failing at being funny

But I'd advise against posting shit like this if your only goal is to bring non-constructive negativity to this discussion

I'm trolling you. Specifically you. Because I dislike the way you try to silence criticism of your favorite series by calling anything that deviates from mindless praise "shit" and other names.

You keep on taking the bait. You're way too predictable.

It would be so easy to ignore me. Please do.

And people, refrain from shipping us, because I'd rather die.

last edited at Mar 6, 2016 2:57PM

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

I'm trolling you. Specifically you. Because I dislike the way you try to silence criticism of your favorite series by calling anything that deviates from mindless praise "shit" and other names.

You keep on taking the bait. You're way too predictable.

It would be so easy to ignore me. Please do.

And people, refrain from shipping us, because I'd rather die.

jfc the cringe is real...

joined Feb 16, 2016

No-rae got ET already

Oh my god I laughed so hard.

P.S Thanks Halmoni!

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Quite right!

No-rae got ET already

Hahahaha this gave me a good laugh.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

And that, my friends, is getting Nya-chan a topic ban for the week. Rules 1 and 4 apply.

All posts from you between now and next Sunday in this thread will be deleted.

Asking others not to reply to their existing posts, since it's not fair while they can't respond.

last edited at Mar 6, 2016 3:26PM

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Box: Would I...ever be able to have you?
Box: I don't want to ruin anything.
Box: If I even think about losing you, it feels like I can't breathe.

Our carefree overly-confident Seol-a is getting so lovesick
It hurts to see her like that.

Box: I've always been this way.
Box: Never having any doubts about love.
Text: 'Seol-a'
Text: 'Do you know what the real problem is?'
Text: 'In our relationship, it's always about you and never about me'
engrish
Box: Because until now, that was always my style.
Box: But you're different.
Box: I can't be like that with you.

Yeah, it was always about Seol-a and never about the other guy because Seol-a was never in love.
This kinda brought me back to what happened with Yuji. It's true that Seol-a was so young and inexperienced so we can't compare here. But her pride still was too big that she could never approach and confront Yuji for what she said. In No-rae's case, it has been different on every aspect since the beginning, especially after No-rae already harshly cut ties with her at school. While Seol-a wasn't even aware of her romantic feelings, she already didn't even care about her pride and chased after No-rae without thinking much (no address? hello!).

Box: If perhaps I'm being selfish at this moment...
Box: And this greed hurts you in any way...
Box: I would never be able to forgive myself.

Reading this part really made me upset at No-rae. Seol-a already made obvious bold moves, and No-rae kept hiding her feelings away behind the cuteness of her blushes. It only made Seol-a more puzzled and started to misunderstand that she might be forcing herself on No-rae against her will
OMG, I'm truly feel like crying behind my palms T T

joined Feb 28, 2016

Box: If perhaps I'm being selfish at this moment...
Box: And this greed hurts you in any way...
Box: I would never be able to forgive myself.

Reading this part really made me upset at No-rae. Seol-a already made obvious bold moves, and No-rae kept hiding her feelings away behind the cuteness of her blushes. It only made Seol-a more puzzled and started to misunderstand that she might be forcing herself on No-rae against her will

Yeah, this is the exact reason i don't like doing re-reads directly before a new chapter comes out because i always find myself getting upset at No-Rae lol

F494445ccf14390bf6c2ed5513bce72a
joined Oct 31, 2013

My heart is seriously breaking for Seol-A, I don't know how much of this I can take~
I really hope something will happen while No-rae is drunk like some of you have been saying, cause this tension needs to explode before I will (or in another words it should have exploded three weeks ago ~)

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

And that, my friends, is getting Nya-chan a topic ban for the week. Rules 1 and 4 apply.

All posts from you between now and next Sunday in this thread will be deleted.

Asking others not to reply to their existing posts, since it's not fair while they can't respond.

JUSTICE PREVAILS ty Nezchan

I don't have anything against FF criticisms, but please keep it civil. Don't expect people to reply to you in a respectful manner if you don't show the same respect. Sarcastic or patronizing remarks =/= disagreements about the actual manhwa (i.e. "Yawn totes nothing happened in this chapter again AS USUAL" =/= I'd prefer if Ssamba changed the pacing of the story or if we could see more development of X").

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Yes I agree with Halmoni that we should keep it civil. Especially because Fluttering Feelings is such a pure-hearted manhwa, I really dont understand the hatred and trolling.
Til this point I really think its matter of personal preferences. The slow pace and K-drama tropes are definitely not for everyone. Ssamba has never sounded like she cared about impressing the readers or trying to write a masterpiece. She's all about the feelings. And if it doesnt go well with someone's standards, why just not wait for a few months and come back? I have other mangas I'm really interested in, but I usually waited after a few months or even a year to check up on them.

last edited at Mar 6, 2016 4:13PM

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

"Did you dress warmly?" Hovercraft alert hehe

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

I really liked this chapter! Glad to see that the ending of last chapter wasn't a resolution in any way at all and Seol-a is still not satisfied.

Min-jeong is my favorite friend in this series. No-rae's are kinda meh compared to her. (Probably due to No-rae herself picking friends that wouldn't get involved with her secret business whereas Seol-a's do.)

Also, single panel at the party? Awesome! Seems to lead straight into next week being AT the party just as others have mentioned.

Hypothetically, if No-rae did kiss Seol-a in the bathroom or something (with no one else around I'm assuming), how would Seol-a react? She's not drunk so she might feel awful ("committing a crime" again), might get carried away and THEN feel awful, or...okay, I am having a hard time not seeing her feeling awful.

I think contrary to people here just not wanting an untainted Seol-a, what bothers me about flashback boy is that Seol-a obviously didn't love him (same with relationships with girls they might not love). I'm not bothered by Sung-pyo because we're led to believe No-rae really cared.

Zz
joined Jan 10, 2016

ieeheh

Box: I've always been this way.
Box: Never having any doubts about love.
Text: 'Seol-a'
Text: 'Do you know what the real problem is?'
Text: 'In our relationship, it's always about you and never about me'
engrish
Box: Because until now, that was always my style.
Box: But you're different.
Box: I can't be like that with you.

Yeah, it was always about Seol-a and never about the other guy because Seol-a was never in love.
This kinda brought me back to what happened with Yuji. It's true that Seol-a was so young and inexperienced so we can't compare here. But her pride still was too big that she could never approach and confront Yuji for what she said. In No-rae's case, it has been different on every aspect since the beginning, especially after No-rae already harshly cut ties with her at school. While Seol-a wasn't even aware of her romantic feelings, she already didn't even care about her pride and chased after No-rae without thinking much (no address? hello!).

Yup yup agreed. It helps that No-rae started out as a friend first as opposed to one of the many guys trying to claim Seol-a as their gf, but like you said, it's a big jump in maturity compared to the past "friend" situation with Yuji. And in addition to how she's already acting differently without thinking about it, her actions last chapter and her monologue this chapter show that's she's making a conscious effort for No-rae, to make sure it's not all about herself and her own feelings.

It only made Seol-a more puzzled and started to misunderstand that she might be forcing herself on No-rae against her will

I don't think it's quite at that level, since No-rae hasn't actually actively pushed away/rejected Seol-a in response to those bold moves. The main response has been extreme cluelessness, which I'm unsure if it's genuine or really good pokerface on No-rae's part. But hurting their friendship (and No-rae) is a definite big risk from Seol-a's POV.

Unfortunately for Seol-a (in the short term), what No-rae's brother said last chapter doesn't apply to academics. No-rae's gotta get ready at her own pace, in her own No-rae like way. But she will get there eventually! I just hope there aren't too many tears before then.

last edited at Mar 6, 2016 4:16PM

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

Hmm... My thoughts of Min-jeong was that maybe she isn't the go-to friend for love trouble. She seems to not do to well with the "musty stuff". ha-ha

My favorite is still Hee-jin. She was hilarious.

I don't want something to happen while No-rae's drunk. So many not OK routes there. >__>

Well, Seol-a isn't going to let things fly like this another chap (unless it's No-rae's chap). I'm either expecting something to happen (e.g., Seol-a doing or saying something) next chapter or No-rae's POV because I think we've very clear on Seol-a's situation right now.

Looking forward to next chap.

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

I find it nice though, how Seol-A admits that she's actually trying to seduce No-Rae xD

F494445ccf14390bf6c2ed5513bce72a
joined Oct 31, 2013

I find it nice though, how Seol-A admits that she's actually trying to seduce No-Rae xD

I died of when I saw the word seduce there~xb

last edited at Mar 6, 2016 4:31PM

Zz
joined Jan 10, 2016

MacySan

Not sure if I'd want to see this in canon since it might be a little OOC, but I'm just imagining a montage of Seol-a trying a million different classic/tropetastic seduction techniques on No-rae and every single one of them failing miserably (and hilariously)

To reply you must either login or sign up.