Forum › Kase-san discussion

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Moondrag posted:

Um. Hello? Is anyone still translating this series or is it no longer being translated?

There's a chapter on Yuri Project but it has no editor currently. It looks like Phyis was the editor for this series and from I've been told she's out of scanlation indefinitely.

I can't believe no one is taking that job

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

ieeheh posted:

I can't believe no one is taking that job

From what I've seen a lot of the series she did haven't been picked up by another editor yet for some reason. Comprehensive Tovarisch had the same issue until recently and its last release was right around the same time as Kase-san's last release. Might have something to do with people not actually realizing they need editors. I know I wasn't aware of that fact until someone mentioned Comprehensive Tovarisch a few weeks ago in another thread and I didn't know Phyis was the editor for this one until I went and checked shortly before my last post.

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Thats too sad. I really like both series. And Kase-san is one of the cutest yuri out there. The characters are so adorable. I can't believe Phyis just left it hanging. I hope someone will pick up the project again.

Blakeysquare
Yuri Project
joined Sep 15, 2013

I can't believe Phyis just left it hanging.

Maybe don't talk about people's circumstances if you don't know them? The entitlement of people is absolutely appalling.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

ieeheh posted:

Thats too sad. I really like both series. And Kase-san is one of the cutest yuri out there. The characters are so adorable. I can't believe Phyis just left it hanging. I hope someone will pick up the project again.

To be fair Phyis didn't just up and quit or anything. She had some sort of serious health problem that put her out of commission. (Edit: Gulf Standard got to it before me so never mind.)

Someone will probably eventually pick it up though. If nothing else then once Comprehensive Tovarisch is done I might have a go at it myself if nobody else has picked it up by then. That could be awhile though because there's 8 or more chapters left in Comprehensive Tovarisch that I know of. (Also I still have stuff I should do for Kawaii Scans as well, it's just on the back burner for me currently since the person who volunteered to typeset for Comprehensive Tovarisch kinda flaked out on us leaving me to learn it myself.)

last edited at Feb 6, 2016 10:50AM

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Gulf Standard

Maybe don't talk about people's circumstances if you don't know them? The entitlement of people is absolutely appalling.

My bad. It's the internet and sometimes my mind couldnt help but make a mistake assuming something and my fingers already typed it out. Just don't sound mean when correcting someone, or group them with "people". It just creates a cycle of resentment that never ends.
My apologies to Phyis and hope they will get better soon. And that reminds me I owe the scanlation team a thank you for their previous work.

Alice Cheshire

Someone will probably eventually pick it up though. If nothing else then once Comprehensive Tovarisch is done I might have a go at it myself if nobody else has picked it up by then. That could be awhile though because there's 8 or more chapters left in Comprehensive Tovarisch that I know of. (Also I still have stuff I should do for Kawaii Scans as well, it's just on the back burner for me currently since the person who volunteered to typeset for Comprehensive Tovarisch kinda flaked out on us leaving me to learn it myself.)

Either one of these two series gets finished is awesome already. Thanks a lot to generous people like you who bring us awesome work like this. And I appreciate your updating on the status of the projects, Alice Chesire. It helps the waiting to be a lil more bearable.

Blakeysquare
Yuri Project
joined Sep 15, 2013

Just don't sound mean when correcting someone, or group them with "people".

Shut up.

And that reminds me I owe the scanlation team a thank you for their previous work.

Keep it.

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Gulf Standard

Just don't sound mean when correcting someone, or group them with "people".

Shut up.

And that reminds me I owe the scanlation team a thank you for their previous work.

Keep it.

Lol okay... if you say so

joined Jun 12, 2015

someone will translate further chapters?

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

KaguraMikazuci posted:

Alice Cheshire posted:

You could at least try reading the most recent page before asking questions like this.

Edit: Also to elaborate on what I said in the quoted post. If I end up working on it myself it's going to be awhile. Probably not before summer at the earliest.

last edited at Feb 15, 2016 11:35AM

Girl%20with%20a%20black%20cat%20avatar
joined Dec 27, 2015

KaguraMikazuci posted:

Alice Cheshire posted:

You could at least try reading the most recent page before asking questions like this.

Edit: Also to elaborate on what I said in the quoted post. If I end up working on it myself it's going to be awhile. Probably not before summer at the earliest.

IF you do get a chance to work on it, it will be much appreciated, and thank you.
IF you don't get a chance to work on it, we appreciate all you do, have done, to contribute to everyone's enjoyment of this hobby. And thank you so much!

Orenji-kun Uploader
Pretty_ranger_icon
Yuri-Bot Scans
joined Feb 17, 2016

I've decided to take this up as the sole member of the group Yuri-Bot Scans. I've already scoured the internet for any raws I can get my hands on, but I can only find chapters 11.5 and 12 in Chinese, does anyone have it in Japanese? Also, is anyone working on this themselves or want to assist me? If so, please email me at Orenji.kun0@gmail.com

last edited at Mar 7, 2016 10:15PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I've decided to take this up as the sole member of the group Yuri-Bot Scans. I've already scoured the internet for any raws I can get my hands on, but I can only find chapters 11.5 and 12 in Chinese, does anyone have it in Japanese? Also, is anyone working on this themselves or want to assist me? If so, please email me at Orenji.kun0@gmail.com

Can you also post this over here? Can't hurt to get more eyes on it.

Orenji-kun Uploader
Pretty_ranger_icon
Yuri-Bot Scans
joined Feb 17, 2016

Can you also post this over here? Can't hurt to get more eyes on it.

Sure ^_^ thanks for the suggestion, I'm fairly new to this site and scanlating in general

Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

Ah, Yamada, the ultimate unicorn: innocent and horny.

joined Apr 5, 2016

Hi everyone, I bought the complete third volume of Kase-san, it is the best so far with lots of interaction between the two MC. I also have the latest chapter (Tulip to Kase-san) posted by the author 26 Feb 2016.

Let me know if anyone is interested in seeing the raws, I will post DDL links

joined Jul 31, 2013

Hi everyone, I bought the complete third volume of Kase-san, it is the best so far with lots of interaction between the two MC. I also have the latest chapter (Tulip to Kase-san) posted by the author 26 Feb 2016.

I'm definitely interested. Please post em!

joined Apr 5, 2016

I'm definitely interested. Please post em!

I am currently saving everything and will upload it, should be available by tomorrow.

I will also post a link where you can buy the third volume in order to support the artist

joined Jul 31, 2013

Nice. Yeah, I got the first volume and I will definitely try to get the next two soon. Even if you can't read it, folks, it makes you happy to have it and hold it. Plus, buying a currently releasing manga is the most direct way we can increase the chances of it continuing to further volumes. They're also really inexpensive, at least for the nlength of a typical yuri series.

joined Apr 5, 2016

Nice. Yeah, I got the first volume and I will definitely try to get the next two soon. Even if you can't read it, folks, it makes you happy to have it and hold it. Plus, buying a currently releasing manga is the most direct way we can increase the chances of it continuing to further volumes. They're also really inexpensive, at least for the nlength of a typical yuri series.

Here it is: https://mega.nz/#!rp9BXQ5K!VG9G4xLIC8DVssiISgU3VVd5bAH9Oc1o0NAAhKGr-zE

All information for buying it are in the readme

last edited at Apr 26, 2016 9:00AM

Cyfer Uploader
513ovydfscl
Divulge Scans
joined Jun 17, 2014

If you can't find a JP raw provider, your best bet will be Amazon, because e-tanks require no scanning (and generally, no levelling etc.) and because Kindle DRM is notoriously easy to remove.

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Thank you guys for the efforts, it's a nice feeling to know one of my favorites hasn't fallen into oblivion. ^^

2015-01-21%2018.42.01%20copy
joined Dec 10, 2015

everything about this is so great~

1604610_461965423948047_5489885220765653829_n
joined Jan 30, 2014

http://manhua.dmzj.com/xxxyujltx/
if you want, new chapter release in raw of course, this site is very good

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

Did the Artist died?

To reply you must either login or sign up.