Forum › Posts by Quaetrix

Quaetrix
Kase-san discussion 24 Jun 14:31
joined Apr 5, 2016

The manga is updated evey two month it seems, next chapter should be soon, last chapter was Apron to Kase-san

Quaetrix
Kase-san discussion 26 Apr 08:59
joined Apr 5, 2016

Nice. Yeah, I got the first volume and I will definitely try to get the next two soon. Even if you can't read it, folks, it makes you happy to have it and hold it. Plus, buying a currently releasing manga is the most direct way we can increase the chances of it continuing to further volumes. They're also really inexpensive, at least for the nlength of a typical yuri series.

Here it is: https://mega.nz/#!rp9BXQ5K!VG9G4xLIC8DVssiISgU3VVd5bAH9Oc1o0NAAhKGr-zE

All information for buying it are in the readme

last edited at Apr 26, 2016 9:00AM

Quaetrix
Kase-san discussion 25 Apr 15:54
joined Apr 5, 2016

Hi everyone, I bought the complete third volume of Kase-san, it is the best so far with lots of interaction between the two MC. I also have the latest chapter (Tulip to Kase-san) posted by the author 26 Feb 2016.

Let me know if anyone is interested in seeing the raws, I will post DDL links

I'm definitely interested. Please post em!

I am currently saving everything and will upload it, should be available by tomorrow.

I will also post a link where you can buy the third volume in order to support the artist

Quaetrix
Kase-san discussion 16 Apr 04:48
joined Apr 5, 2016

Hi everyone, I bought the complete third volume of Kase-san, it is the best so far with lots of interaction between the two MC. I also have the latest chapter (Tulip to Kase-san) posted by the author 26 Feb 2016.

Let me know if anyone is interested in seeing the raws, I will post DDL links