Forum › Posts by Juice

Juice
joined Jul 31, 2013

Not enough AiChie

Juice
Yuru Yuri discussion 06 Mar 20:40
joined Jul 31, 2013

Thank you Bakkin! Thank you namori! This manga is always great.

joined Jul 31, 2013

It looks like Kase subconsciously does not want to live with Yamada.

Obviously she is fully into (stupid) challenge with Fukami.
She just likes to compete, and she lost her mind about price and costs.
Moving in with Yamada is the last thing she thinks about.

How much stumbling and falling reflects her true inner state and her decisions?

Yeah, this kind of revelation would be the one idea that would make narrative sense and still preserve the romantic relationship that the manga is centered around (since the other feasible, relatable reason for Kase's behavior would be her falling out of love with Yui, and fuck that of course), but that doesn't seem to be playing out.

joined Jul 31, 2013

I didn't know what I wanted, but THIS is the end of this multi year college roommate arc??? I don't understand how little importance it all seems to have been given when this was the main and only storyline that's been going on for so long. I'm sure kase and yamada will discuss it next chapter, but really weird resolution to a plotline that probably didn't need to be as long as it was. Glad this has stayed popular enough to continue publication though.

Juice
joined Jul 31, 2013

Anyone have the pre-revision, magazine version of the great towel operation Ch. 21 where Chie is doing something different with the towel before Ai gets mad at her? I need it for research.

joined Jul 31, 2013

Shouts to the incredible scanlators sticking with this the whole time, and doing it very well

joined Jul 31, 2013

Mangadex just uploaded up to chapter 313.

Dynasty,you gotta get your crap together at some point.

Thanks for the heads up!

Juice
Liberta discussion 15 Jun 14:46
joined Jul 31, 2013

I'm gonna say tatsubon's main strength is writing two girls doing Yuri things together, with minor characters entering and exiting the action within a couple chapters. Juggling different, non-yuri characters and plotlines has been a little unsatisfying.

Juice
Liberta discussion 09 Jun 18:09
joined Jul 31, 2013

Kyaa

Juice
JC Yuri discussion 14 May 11:37
joined Jul 31, 2013

This is what all the Virgin Empires do when the camera's off

Juice
joined Jul 31, 2013

Looool that they tie yuu-chan into their antics even when they don't intend it

Juice
joined Jul 31, 2013

Jeeesus. I say it all the time, but give us Chie in similar states of undress! It's no fair that just the kinky characters get to do this stuff

Juice
joined Jul 31, 2013

This manga has been going for a pretty long time now

Juice
joined Jul 31, 2013

Shouts out to lazylily for keeping updating this for years now. Thank you!

Juice
joined Jul 31, 2013

They're definitely good. The way Kaoru captured the girl on the train between stops was really funny.

joined Jul 31, 2013

I gave tatsubon a fanbox sub for this one. Great decision and execution. I appreciate how webcomics can do their own thing and aren't constrained to their genre and publisher's style (looking at you Virgin's Empire)

Juice
joined Jul 31, 2013

More chie boobs and butt please

joined Jul 31, 2013

Where the nipples at

joined Jul 31, 2013

The man being there is unfortunate, but he's more like a prop or a metaphor than anything

joined Jul 31, 2013

Yessss. YESSSSS. YESSSSSS!!!!

joined Jul 31, 2013

Thank you for keeping up with this one, I still look forward to it every time.

Juice
joined Jul 31, 2013

This author and series are one of my genre-defining pillars. Needless to say, thank you for bringing it up in 2021.

Juice
Collectors discussion 20 Jul 13:41
joined Jul 31, 2013

Thank you, thank you, thank you for continuing translations on this. It's amazing every time.

Juice
Image Comments 30 Jun 00:26
joined Jul 31, 2013
E2xrf-2xwaa1v6_-orig

Sora no woto anyone?

joined Jul 31, 2013

Love this author. Thanks for translating her stuff!