Forum › Fluttering Feelings [SPOILER THREAD]

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

If you go to America, you'll get shot.
If you go to Europe, you'll get kissed by a stranger.
If you go to Australia, you'll get run over by a car.
If you go to Africa, you will get eaten by a Lion.
If you go to Asia, you'll be beaten up by a martial artist.
If you go to Antarctica, you'll meet penguins.
Polar bears ......Alaska eaten buy polar bears

So Europe is the safest place if won't count Antarctica xD

joined Feb 17, 2015

If you go to America, you'll get shot.
If you go to Europe, you'll get kissed by a stranger.
If you go to Australia, you'll get run over by a car.
If you go to Africa, you will get eaten by a Lion.
If you go to Asia, you'll be beaten up by a martial artist.
Polar bears ......Alaska eaten buy polar bears

So Europe is the safest place if won't count Antarctica xD

LOL europe then XD

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I prefer polar bears :P

I doubt there are bears in antarctica.

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

yes, you're right. But ecologists were wondering if polar bears can be relocate there to save the species

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

yes, you're right. But ecologists were wondering if polar bears can be relocate there to save the species

I never knew I could learn so much on a Manga form. :) I don't want polar bears to go extinct.

I just keep reading the end of the chapter and I want to comfort Seol-a so bad. Honestly, when you as the reader feels the pain for the character( or whatever other emotions) that's how you know it's a great read.

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

But bringing there such a predator, wouldn't this brake the balance in the system.

last edited at Aug 24, 2015 4:37PM

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

But bringing there such a predator, wouldn't this brake the balance in the system.

I don't think this is correct thread for that topic XD

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

I don't think this is correct thread for that topic XD

Seconded

joined Jan 31, 2015

And now, No-rae in a polar bear suit for no particular reason:

Why indeed.

(Fan art by lildevilinhell, originally from here.)

Lawl, what the heck happened to this page? :3

last edited at Aug 24, 2015 9:50PM

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

oh Seol-a's SOOO in love and so lost as to what to do next...
and now I really... I really want to read a chapter with the two of them going for a date and shopping - someone needs a new umbrella and some clothes after all, hehe. And of course an embarrassing scene in a tight changing room is a must! After all that, I can imagine Seol-a confessing out of the blue, right before they are about to go each to their apartments.

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

This anxiety of waiting for the next chapter seriously needs to stop, but it cant. Time between two Mondays stretches out so far but the only thing on my mind is Seolrae. Ssamba is too good at what she does. I'm so attracted to her art style, very unique and "Korean"

romantic_reader
joined Jul 30, 2015

Halmoni:

ch. 42 rough english translation:

http://pastebin.com/we8ae8Xr

ssamba mercy pls these chapters are so long

Thank you as always for your hard work!

Seol-a:

Box: Back then I...
Box: Was too young,
Box: And I didn't have an ounce of courage.
Box: We were all immature at that age.
Box: ...It doesn't feel like much has changed since then.

I don’t think this is the case. In my opinion, Seol-a has already changed since then. After all, she went all the way to Kyung-joo in order to clarify things with No-rae. She didn't want to make the same mistake like what she did with Yu-ji. Maybe she hasn't realised it yet?

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

Really hoping some Seol-a skinship with awkward No-rae happens next chapter. Maybe even something...sexy. ;3 Accidental, of course.

Also, romantic_reader, where is your icon from?

joined Jan 31, 2015

@ Tiger

romantic_reader's avatar is from "Family Compo".

Don't know anything about it; just Google Image Search'd it.

joined Jan 31, 2015

An analysis of Yu-ji's influence and impact on Seol-a in terms of Seol-a and No-rae's relationship:

http://poorconsumptivewretch.tumblr.com/post/127541131553/every-time-seol-a-compared-no-rae-to-yu-ji-up-to

It's somewhat long (for Tumblr anyway). I may not agree with all of the theories/points, but I still found it to be an extremely interesting read. Makes ya think about all the what-if's.

last edited at Aug 25, 2015 3:59AM

Black-and-white-ed-sheeran-performance-favim.com-1975182
joined Aug 17, 2015

Seol-a:

I don’t think this is the case. In my opinion, Seol-a has already changed since then. After all, she went all the way to Kyung-joo in order to clarify things with No-rae. She didn't want to make the same mistake like what she did with Yu-ji. Maybe she hasn't realised it yet?

I think what Seol-a meant when she felt that nothing much has changed is the fact that she still doesn't have the courage to be upfront about her fluttering feelings. Lol. She lacked the courage to confront Yu-ji about their issues before and now, she is lacking the courage to step forward towards her feelings with No-Rae. The Kyung-joo situation was more of an impulse rather than a calculated i-like-No-Rae-maybe-I-should-call-her-friend-so-I-can-follow-her-that's-not-stalking-right?

HypocriticalLiar
Capture
joined Feb 23, 2015

anon

"Family Compo"

I've read quite a bit of it actually, only stopping near the end. Basically a guy ends up living with this family and almost everyone is either (and this is a bit of a spoiler) transsexual or transgendered. The "girl" may or may not actually be a bio-girl, and that's what the entire story is about figuring out (plus the (male) protagonist falling in love with him/her)

last edited at Aug 25, 2015 3:39PM

joined Jan 31, 2015

NOT FF fan art:

Another thai yuri manhwa.. I just happened to see this when i was looking at Lily Love raws. I wonder if this will get translated too.. I have seen the 2 chapters and it really looks interesting. I hope there is someone with a good heart who is willing to translate this for us hehe. Even a text translation is fine please…

Oh and btw i get a fluttering feeling impression when i saw the raws, they somehow look like no-rea and seol-a to me..

Source:
http://jellyfrapp.tumblr.com/post/127833575912/another-thai-yuri-manhwa-i-just-happened-to-see
http://41.media.tumblr.com/4aff73bfde3a830688f1eddeeca589d1/tumblr_nttp7rUUQV1sipyvso1_1280.jpg

... Coulda fooled me.

(This was already previously mentioned here.)

romantic_reader
joined Jul 30, 2015

Sorry for the late reply, I’ve been very busy ;_;

anonymous:

An analysis of Yu-ji's influence and impact on Seol-a in terms of Seol-a and No-rae's relationship:

http://poorconsumptivewretch.tumblr.com/post/127541131553/every-time-seol-a-compared-no-rae-to-yu-ji-up-to

It's somewhat long (for Tumblr anyway). I may not agree with all of the theories/points, but I still found it to be an extremely interesting read. Makes ya think about all the what-if's.

I found poorconsumptivewretch's introspection in Seol-a's mind very interesting. I've never thought of Seol-a subconsciously overlapping No-rae and Yu-ji even in early chapters before. Of course, at that time we still didn't know anything about her past.

Also,

NOT FF fan art:

(http://s30.postimg.org/kesira0tt/tumblr_nttp7r_UUQV1sipyvso1_1280.jpg)

Another thai yuri manhwa.. I just happened to see this when i was looking at Lily Love raws. I wonder if this will get translated too.. I have seen the 2 chapters and it really looks interesting. I hope there is someone with a good heart who is willing to translate this for us hehe. Even a text translation is fine please…

Oh and btw i get a fluttering feeling impression when i saw the raws, they somehow look like no-rea and seol-a to me..

Source:
http://jellyfrapp.tumblr.com/post/127833575912/another-thai-yuri-manhwa-i-just-happened-to-see
http://41.media.tumblr.com/4aff73bfde3a830688f1eddeeca589d1/tumblr_nttp7rUUQV1sipyvso1_1280.jpg

... Coulda fooled me.

(This was already previously mentioned here.)

I agree, Teach me looks interesting!

sforg:

Seol-a:

I think what Seol-a meant when she felt that nothing much has changed is the fact that she still doesn't have the courage to be upfront about her fluttering feelings. Lol. She lacked the courage to confront Yu-ji about their issues before and now, she is lacking the courage to step forward towards her feelings with No-Rae. The Kyung-joo situation was more of an impulse rather than a calculated i-like-No-Rae-maybe-I-should-call-her-friend-so-I-can-follow-her-that's-not-stalking-right?

Oh, I see. Thanks for sharing your point of view.

Tiger:

Also, romantic_reader, where is your icon from?

(Put in spoiler because of off-topic)
Yes, like anonymous and HypocriticalLiar said, my avatar is from “Family Compo”. I don’t know why I chose this image since I liked Tsukasa Hojo’s City Hunter or Angel Heart more. Anyway, I love his style of drawing and writing.

joined Aug 29, 2015

hello, guys I'm new here. yoroshiku onegaishimasu!!!

just want to let my thoughts on FF especially on the current situation of the characters. what's mind-boggling to me is that. it seems to me that Seol-a had never been really in love before or is she just confused on what her true feelings for No-Rae at some point. that's why she's frustrated but as we can see now. Seol-is now fully realizing and admitting that what she's feeling for No-Rae is actually romantic feelings and not just sisterly. I think Seol-a was kind of in denial of her true feelings for No-Rae in the previous chapters. that's why she's confused. it never occur to her that she was really attracted to No-Rae and that's why her interactions with No-Rae was just friendly in her eyes imo. but now we see she's getting anxious when touching her. something she never felt when flirting with No-Rae before. AH! can't wait what will happen next? I bet it will create an awkward atmosphere between the two of them. I think Seol-a will unconsciously be touchy and flirty with No-Rae just like before but now she will think twice and put out the minute she realized what she's doing. more restraining of feelings will happen until it frustrates the two of them and it will just explode.

last edited at Aug 29, 2015 4:09PM

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Fluttering Feelings Summer Trip part 1

Link: http://postimg.org/image/m2xv3r0k3/
Direct link: http://s5.postimg.org/4pnkow591/image.jpg

joined Mar 28, 2014

hello, guys I'm new here. yoroshiku onegaishimasu!!!

Hello kami-sama, and a warm welcome to our cosy club!

just want to let my thoughts on FF especially on the current situation of the characters. what's mind-boggling to me is that. it seems to me that Seol-a had never been really in love before or is she just confused on what her true feelings for No-Rae at some point. that's why she's frustrated but as we can see now. Seol-is now fully realizing and admitting that what she's feeling for No-Rae is actually romantic feelings and not just sisterly. I think Seol-a was kind of in denial of her true feelings for No-Rae in the previous chapters. that's why she's confused. it never occur to her that she was really attracted to No-Rae and that's why her interactions with No-Rae was just friendly in her eyes imo. but now we see she's getting anxious when touching her. something she never felt when flirting with No-Rae before. AH! can't wait what will happen next? I bet it will create an awkward atmosphere between the two of them. I think Seol-a will unconsciously be touchy and flirty with No-Rae just like before but now she will think twice and put out the minute she realized what she's doing. more restraining of feelings will happen until it frustrates the two of them and it will just explode.

I so much agree with you! I expect a lot of blushing moments in the coming chapters. It must be ultra cute! And just 4 more hours or so till the new chapter, yaay!

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

Fluttering Feelings Summer Trip part 1

Link: http://postimg.org/image/m2xv3r0k3/
Direct link: http://s5.postimg.org/4pnkow591/image.jpg

so funny!!! :) wonder if ill be like that when summer arrives here! lol.

joined Mar 28, 2014

KYAAAAAA!!! Cuteness overload....
http://comico.toast.com/titles/85/chapters/45

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

OMG OMG OMG :D So much blushing!!! Kyaaaaa xD So cute!!!

last edited at Aug 30, 2015 10:52AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.