Forum › Fluttering Feelings [SPOILER THREAD]

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

HypocriticalLiar - scissors... and now THINK...

LOL. Thank you. XD

you're welcome :P

joined Apr 5, 2015

too many things crossed out at once in this chapter from our ma-dating checklist:

• public display of support aka fighting!
  • karaoke singing my gawd what's the playlist
  • eye fucking
  • luminescent blushing
  • watching movies together coupled with chips, delight
  • shoulder cuddling, le sigh
  • smirking

the ultimate goal on the list is of course:

That .gif is so on point.

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

http://pastebin.com/b3z1qa3S
and now sleeeeeeeeeeeeeep

thank you halmoni!!!!

last edited at Aug 30, 2015 10:11PM

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

http://pastebin.com/b3z1qa3S
and now sleeeeeeeeeeeeeep

thank you halmoni!!!!

thanks for posting it for me

sorry I was waiting on purpose while drinking the salty tears of entitled fans who kept demanding translations NOW NOW NOW when I'm studying for finals so yea

probably my new favorite chapter

Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

the ultimate goal on the list is of course:

^What is that? o.O it looks like two hands passing a fork?

HypocriticalLiar - scissors... and now THINK...

hoho
here is something to accompany your imagination . . .

Scissors don't lose themselves,
Melt away or explode.
Scissors have not got
Legs of their own
To go running off up the road.

We really need those scissors,
That's what makes me mad.

I don't want to hear excuses.
Don't anyone speak.
Just ransack this room
Or we'll stop here...all week!

(from Please Mrs Butler (Penguin, 1983), copyright © Allen Ahlberg 1983,
used out of context then bam, I love the image meaning)

Oh god is that gif from Kaleido Star? I just had a fan girl moment.

Layla x Sora - childhood subconscious yuri ship :D

@halmoni
goodluck on finals!
accept our humble offering of scissors

✁ ✂ ✃ ✄ ✁ ✂ ✃ ✄ ✁ ✂ ✃ ✄ ✁ ✂ ✃ ✄ ✁ ✂ ✃ ✄

joined Jan 31, 2015

Thanks, halmoni!

HypocriticalLiar
Capture
joined Feb 23, 2015

THANK YOU HALMONI.

omg, this break suited me really well. My enthusiasm for FF has returned 100 fold.

So part 1 was No-rae's perspective (majority speaking) and part 2 is mostly Seol-a's, huh? It's cute and working for FF, gotta say.

What does, "Isn't she OP" mean? What's OP?

OMFG. This chapter is going to give me heart problems I swear. "Bang Bang" went straight through Seol-a's heart...Seol-a got pissed when No-rae said it was uncomfortable (omg, I loved this)...and No-rae called Seol-a cute??? SHIT MAN. THIS CHAPTER, I SWEAR.

last edited at Aug 30, 2015 10:23PM

Rsz_1rsz_lilylove
joined Jun 5, 2014

THANK YOU HALMONI.

omg, this break suited me really well. My enthusiasm for FF has returned 100 fold.

So part 1 was No-rae's perspective (majority speaking) and part 2 is mostly Seol-a's, huh? It's cute and working for FF, gotta say.

OMFG. This chapter is going to give me heart problems I swear. "Bang Bang" went straight through Seol-a's heart...Seol-a got pissed when No-rae said it was uncomfortable (omg, I loved this)...and No-rae called Seol-a cute??? SHIT MAN. THIS CHAPTER, I SWEAR.

Thank you for your sacrifice to get us a translation during your exam season, halmoni. Best of luck with them btw!

OP began as a video game term for 'overpowered' i.e. overly skilled or powerful. Essentially, Seol-a is OP comparable to other girls as she's pretty, intelligent, has a good voice etc.

I want clear on whose perspective it was towards the end as far as the boxes. Is it actually Seol-a?

last edited at Aug 30, 2015 10:30PM

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

"OP" is shorthand for "overpowered", usually a term used in video games to describe a character that's super strong. Synonyms include: broken, imba, imbalanced

Strange term to use for describing a person, but that's what the Korean version used

I want clear on whose perspective it was towards the end as far as the boxes. Is it actually Seol-a?

Yes that's Seol-a

last edited at Aug 30, 2015 10:31PM

HypocriticalLiar
Capture
joined Feb 23, 2015

....considering the amount of video games I play, I'm ashamed I didn't know that. Thank you halmoni and terrorbird!!

Tumblr_nkp0hyhyex1u9zdj3o1_250
joined Jun 15, 2015

OH MY GOSH THE DEVELOPMENTS IN THIS CHAPTER. SSAMBA PLEASE.

Thank you as always, halmoni!!

joined Jan 31, 2015

Fan art by xox1melly1xox for this chapter, Chapter 43!

http://dynasty-scans.com/forum/topics/7260-fluttering-feelings-art?page=9#forum_post_125338

last edited at Aug 30, 2015 11:11PM

Tumblr_nt8411tibj1trx9pno1_r1_1280
joined Apr 7, 2013

Thank you halmoni for finding the time to translate despite your very busy schedule. And good luck on your finals! :)

Ahh, this chapter... I'm exploding with feels because of it! No-rae is a little ray of sunshine. I'm glad my favorite dork is back. She brightens any panel she's in. :3 Even a wild Hye-kyung has appeared! I missed her because she never fails to make me laugh. This line was gold:

Hye-kyung: The "I look like I can seduce any man I want within 10 minutes" act suits you way better~
Seol-a: Y-you're complimenting me, right?
Hye-kyung: Of course!

But, the moment that was most meaningful to me was when Seol-a's "I think I like you..." changed to "I know I like you." That made my heart skip a beat and I can't wait to see where they go from here. ^^

(Also, thanks ssamba, now I have Troublemaker stuck in my head... again.)

joined Jan 31, 2015

But I'm still not sure whether this is yuri though. (。々°)

Tumblr_nt8411tibj1trx9pno1_r1_1280
joined Apr 7, 2013

What yuri? This is obviously a story about a beautiful FRIENDSHIP. Friends who... think the other is cute, who blush and stare at one another's lips, who sleep together while inwardly confessing to themselves that they like each other.

last edited at Aug 30, 2015 11:18PM

joined Apr 5, 2015

I can't tell you if it's yuri or not, because I've been living in yuri all my life, so I'm not sure what isn't.

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

ff isn't yuri it's a yaoi manhwa about ji-hwan x professor set in australia

joined Jan 31, 2015

(Gratuitous repost!)

Fan art by xox1melly1xox for this chapter, Chapter 43!

http://dynasty-scans.com/forum/topics/7260-fluttering-feelings-art?page=9#forum_post_125338

last edited at Aug 30, 2015 11:48PM

joined Jul 11, 2015

i'm a little confused about why seol-a says "I'm terrible, aren't I...? You're probably shocked at how utterly terrible I am, right?"

is it because she seemed kind of demanding when she said she wanted to sleep over at no-rae's? like something along the lines of needing to have things her way or something? 'cause it didn't really seem too much like that to me and that doesn't warrant her claiming she's "utterly terrible" that no-rae must be shocked. am i missing something or just being stupid and not reading carefully enough?

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Ff is yaoi trap. Seol-a and No-rae are actually cross dressing zombie boys.

joined Jan 31, 2015

moonfrost13:

What yuri? This is obviously a story about a beautiful FRIENDSHIP. Friends who... think the other is cute, who blush and stare at one another's lips, who sleep together while inwardly confessing to themselves that they like each other.

Yeah of course.
I do that to all friends.
Or acquaintances, even.
Or random strangers on the street or bus, really.

B)

halmoni:

Dayum, knew it!

First, everything in Their Story up until now turns out to be a setup for the main yaoi story of Qin Xiong and his Senpai, and now, FF turns out to be the same. :<

last edited at Aug 31, 2015 6:10PM

joined Nov 30, 2011

Please tell me I'm not the only one fist pumping at the end there??

Now for the next few chapters of subtle flirtations, some denial, No-rae flashing back to her previous torrid love affair when she cues on the fact that Seol-a actually likes her back as well, followed by FINALLY watching them slowly hook-up over the next several chapters...Then we celebrate and make plenty of sacrifices in the hopes of watching them continue to grow as a couple.

Also, was I the only one wondering this chapter if Hye-kyung knows No-rae has a bit of a thing for Seol-a??

joined Nov 30, 2011

i'm a little confused about why seol-a says "I'm terrible, aren't I...? You're probably shocked at how utterly terrible I am, right?"

is it because she seemed kind of demanding when she said she wanted to sleep over at no-rae's? like something along the lines of needing to have things her way or something? 'cause it didn't really seem too much like that to me and that doesn't warrant her claiming she's "utterly terrible" that no-rae must be shocked. am i missing something or just being stupid and not reading carefully enough?

@ seolrae

Nah, probably something to do with them both being women.

last edited at Aug 31, 2015 12:28AM

Tumblr_nkp0hyhyex1u9zdj3o1_250
joined Jun 15, 2015

Yep. They are totally just gal pals. Lmao

joined Apr 20, 2015

THIS CHAPTER IS GOLD!!! Thanks halmoni for all your hard work! And good luck on finals~

To me, it sounds like Seol-A is continuing out loud with her line of thought from the "I think I like you..." line. Something like "on noes, I'm in love with my friend. What's worse, she's a girl. There must be something wrong with me. I"m a horrible human being...blah blah" Of course, in a more serious manner than what I put. And then when No-rae comforts her and more or less says that she accepts Seol-A, Seol-A turns it from "I think I like you" to "I KNOW I like you".

To reply you must either login or sign up.